Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just thought I'd share...

Go down 
+6
Tabarnacos
Kevxtreme
jackwabbit
Ishtehcoke~
Tcorb18
astrozombie060
10 posters
AuthorMessage
astrozombie060
Helpful Soul
astrozombie060

Just thought I'd share... Empty
PostSubject: Just thought I'd share...   Just thought I'd share... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:17 pm

I'm getting a ps2 soon. I'm not a really huge gamer or anything, so I don't really care much about having the BEST graphics or online play, or that the selection of games will be dwindling. Most of the games I want for it are out already. I just wanted something to play with my fraaaands What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share...   Just thought I'd share... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:42 pm

Yeah, if your not that big have a gamer a PS2 is more then you need. It has alot of good games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Ishtehcoke~
Helpful Soul
Ishtehcoke~

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share...   Just thought I'd share... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:14 pm

hmmm ,
you might not be a serious gamer but if you want to get a ps2 ...
i suggest you reconsider .
I mean think about it .
If you get a PS 3 , you get a movie player , internet browser and good graphics etc etc =P
But for the PS 2 , you can hardly find PS2 games nowadays .
The games on the ps2 really doesn't last really long , and you might get bored after awhile .
well , that's my opinion =X
Hope i didn't offend anyone >.>
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share...   Just thought I'd share... EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:31 am

Ishtehcoke~ wrote:
hmmm ,
you might not be a serious gamer but if you want to get a ps2 ...
i suggest you reconsider .
I mean think about it .
If you get a PS 3 , you get a movie player , internet browser and good graphics etc etc =P
But for the PS 2 , you can hardly find PS2 games nowadays .
The games on the ps2 really doesn't last really long , and you might get bored after awhile .
well , that's my opinion =X
Hope i didn't offend anyone >.>

Well, you are right about the PS3 but you can find PS2 games cheap at any pawn shop. Here where I live they are only like 5$ or so.
Back to top Go down
Ishtehcoke~
Helpful Soul
Ishtehcoke~

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share...   Just thought I'd share... EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:33 am

Well, you are right about the PS3 but you can find PS2 games cheap at any pawn shop. Here where I live they are only like 5$ or so.[/quote]

Ha , well good thing is the games are cheap , but the fun doesnt really last that long >.>
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share...   Just thought I'd share... EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:38 am

Ishtehcoke~ wrote:
Well, you are right about the PS3 but you can find PS2 games cheap at any pawn shop. Here where I live they are only like 5$ or so.

Ha , well good thing is the games are cheap , but the fun doesnt really last that long >.>[/quote]

Also true.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share...   Just thought I'd share... EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:46 pm

guys there is a big difference in the price, i can get a brand new ps2 for 100 bucks...and my ps3 cost me over 500. i think thats to mch money if you not a big gamer
Back to top Go down
astrozombie060
Helpful Soul
astrozombie060

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share...   Just thought I'd share... EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:50 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
guys there is a big difference in the price, i can get a brand new ps2 for 100 bucks...and my ps3 cost me over 500. i think thats to mch money if you not a big gamer

you speak the truth.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share...   Just thought I'd share... EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:57 pm

well i own a ps3, i dont regret buying it but somtimes i ask myself why the hell did i spent this much money on a time waster...then i continue playing it. But still if your not a big gamer dont invest in a ps3
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share...   Just thought I'd share... EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:11 pm

I think Gamecube was a little better than PS2...they had such great games on it and probably can find them at gamestop or at least ebay.
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share...   Just thought I'd share... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:53 am

Okami.. !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share...   Just thought I'd share... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:16 am

yep , get a ps2 , and games like :
God Of War 1 And 2
Metal Gear Solid 2 And 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Tekken 5
Resident Evil 4
Final Fantasy Xii
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share...   Just thought I'd share... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:28 pm

I wish I could get me a PS2 some time... if I do, it'll be after I get my 360. I mean, seriously.

MGS 2&3
GTA:SA
God of War 1&2
Shadow of the Colossus

Those games are probably my favourite games on the PS2. I can also get MGS1 and FFVII, I'd just need a PS1 memory card.

Why did my parents have to refuse getting me a PS2? D:
Back to top Go down
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share...   Just thought I'd share... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:41 pm

yeah the PS2 is pretty good, but the only problem is that if you might see an upcoming game that you would like. it will probably not come out on the PS2 because every gaming company is mainly focusing on PS3 and Xbox right now
Back to top Go down
Kurten
Mortal Soul
Kurten

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share...   Just thought I'd share... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:54 pm

Or you could wait till 2011 when sony release the ps4 wich will be a budget version of the ps3 i heard Razz No but seriously ps2 is a good console with lots of games and if ur not a hardcore gamer ps2 will be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share...   Just thought I'd share... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just thought I'd share...
Page 1 of 1