Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I thought i was in love...

Go down 
+6
julesaiah
angeloflight
iEM0
gamerx11
strayzilla
Net66
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Net66
Nooblit Soul

I thought i was in love... Empty
PostSubject: I thought i was in love...   I thought i was in love... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:06 am

Hey there,

I'm net66, I'm 17, and i have a serious problem. Four years ago i met this amazing person online.. in a video game online. we became very close online buddies.. we told each other everything, i was there for her and she was there for me. i met her just months before my parents divorced, and she helped me stay positive through the rough time. After a year or so went by, we became closer.. alot closer.. i thought i was in love.. maybe i was, i don't know anymore.. anyway, we started the online dating thing, and it lasted for some time. We had plans on finally meeting, when things started getting bad.. she met this other guy online. and i got jealous.. i mean REALLY jealous.. it made me turn into something i was not.. i stalked her every move.. i stalk her to this day.. i cant seem to let go.. i dunno if its denial? or guilt? or maybe I'm just some perverted creep. I've been doing horrible since she left. (about 7 months ago) I feel lifes slipping away from me as i spend each day alone in my room.. I'm not saying shes my entire issue.. i have other things that are making me depressed and sometimes "phycodic".. but i feel letting her go or getting the closure within myself will lift a lot of my hurt and anger.. i've been to see doctors about everything and they say I need to help myself.. but i just cant find the will power to do so.. i'm almost to the point of giving up.. it'd be nice if someone could relate to my life Sad
Back to top Go down
strayzilla
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: I thought i was in love...   I thought i was in love... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:24 am

Yeah, that kinda stuff happens.
I was in sort of a same situation years ago and can only tell you that you'll get over it. I also met some pretty amazing lady on a msg board and we chatted all the time. Over boards/IM/ICQ/IRC for years. Played online games together, everything. Then eventually she left for whatever reason, and I felt pretty empty for a good year or so. People that have never had that kinda weird internet relationship would probably never get it, but when it goes bad, it's like losing a best friend. Anyone you've spent hours a day, every day for years talking is going to leave a big hole in your life for a while. But I can tell you that you will move on, it'll just take time.
Back to top Go down
Net66
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: I thought i was in love...   I thought i was in love... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:13 pm

Thank you for the information strayzilla. Smile
Back to top Go down
gamerx11
Nooblit Soul
gamerx11

PostSubject: Re: I thought i was in love...   I thought i was in love... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:09 am

Nothing to get all stress about though. Y? Because you haven't even meet this person. What I find out is that you really can't get to know the person till you actually get to talk to them in real life, to get a sense of their true personality. Maybe she just thought you two were friends. Also, how do you know she isn't just talking to this other person because they are friends or something. You really don't know about things by just talking on the internet. Don't worry about it. What my teacher taught us in psych before was, "only you choose if you want to be stressed or not, nothing can make you be stressed. it is only if you let the stressor stress you out." Always think about that when I'm stress out and just ask myself why am I stressing about such a meaningless thing. Its just causing more problems for myself that I don't need and I have no control over it.
Back to top Go down
iEM0
Helpful Soul
iEM0

PostSubject: Re: I thought i was in love...   I thought i was in love... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:13 am

well i think its because she dosent know how serious u are.. so i suggest u be as serious as u can.. and tell her every thing tat u love about her and trust me it wil work.. it will..
Back to top Go down
angeloflight
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: I thought i was in love...   I thought i was in love... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:45 pm

dude i have been there the same thing happened to me her name was liz we wereextremly close and then she got a boyfriend i say you should say sorry and say to her im sorry for what i did if u can forgive me thats great if nont i understand and ask for forgivness
Back to top Go down
julesaiah
Strong Soul
julesaiah

PostSubject: Re: I thought i was in love...   I thought i was in love... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:29 pm

I think you letting her go is the best for both of you hun.

If its turning you into something your not.. dont continue..I know its hard and its goin to hurt..but in the end you will be the better person.

If it was ment to be she will come back, keep in mind thou you being jealous to that extent will just push her away further:(

work on the friendship if you can then maybe it might get to the point of comfort on both ends.

I met someone on here too, my best friend was online and the person I was with got super jealous and I left.

he gave me my space and I realized how much I loved him and he was just in fear of losing me.. so I told him that his actions would have to stop and he put so much effort into it.

that it all worked out:) I married him last march and he moved here.. and I couldnt be happier:)

best of luck hun!
Back to top Go down
Net66
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: I thought i was in love...   I thought i was in love... EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:40 pm

thank you all..
Back to top Go down
GetTheCans
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: I thought i was in love...   I thought i was in love... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:39 am

I can relate to this completely. I was in a real life relationship and then my girlfriend starts getting hit on by this guy in an online game. The next thing I know, she's talking to him all the time and doesn't want to see me anymore...for a guy online!

Why did the guy do it? He said he wanted her to study the Bible and I wasn't going to do it so he was going to, and he was stealing her "for her own good". Frustration and much drama followed. She left.

Relationships seem to be really confusing, and people's hearts are all over the place.

As far as useful advice, I would say that the whole point is to enjoy the relationship to its fullest and just be happy (I would hope that's what you want), and just understand that it might not always turn out to be what you expect (good or bad). Hopefully you will enjoy your relationships more by learning from what you experience.
Back to top Go down
TFaith
Mortal Soul
TFaith

PostSubject: Re: I thought i was in love...   I thought i was in love... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:01 am

julesaiah wrote:
I think you letting her go is the best for both of you hun.

If its turning you into something your not.. dont continue..I know its hard and its goin to hurt..but in the end you will be the better person.

If it was ment to be she will come back, keep in mind thou you being jealous to that extent will just push her away further:(

work on the friendship if you can then maybe it might get to the point of comfort on both ends.

I met someone on here too, my best friend was online and the person I was with got super jealous and I left.

he gave me my space and I realized how much I loved him and he was just in fear of losing me.. so I told him that his actions would have to stop and he put so much effort into it.

that it all worked out:) I married him last march and he moved here.. and I couldnt be happier:)

best of luck hun!

This kind of a post, makes me hopeful.

I feel that mate, i had the same KIND of thing, only, without the crazy stalkery bits! Very Happy nah, but seriously, I know how your feeling, it hurts, because, you dont just lose the 'love' interest, you lost your best friend too, if your crazy close.. and that for me, is what kills.. dont get me wrong, the chance for more, sucks, but, the friendship, which is how ya know, things started.. that really hurts.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: I thought i was in love...   I thought i was in love... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:48 pm

there is NOTHING, NOTHING like feeling of relating to another person and the other way around
thats why people like certain songs for ever
i dont what say i know where u been i just found consult some where else it took me a long time
and yes i obsseed about her or even him (not in a gay way) no matter i will say here will help u any
u just have to live thru it
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

PostSubject: Re: I thought i was in love...   I thought i was in love... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:55 pm

iEM0 wrote:
well i think its because she dosent know how serious u are.. so i suggest u be as serious as u can.. and tell her every thing tat u love about her and trust me it wil work.. it will..

you think would or might actually work?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
Net66
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: I thought i was in love...   I thought i was in love... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:18 am

I have an anxious attachment disorder, and i'm rejection sensitive. That's why i'm having trouble with this "fake relationship" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought i was in love...   I thought i was in love... Empty

Back to top Go down

I thought i was in love...
Page 1 of 1