Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost love now what

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

Lost love now what Empty
PostSubject: Lost love now what   Lost love now what EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Okay so my GF died last yr and well it was tough because she commited suicide she suffered from bipolar and was depressed and we got into an argument a day before she did it so i always carried it on my shoulders as being my fault. now im not a religous person so i accepted that shes gone for ever but my love for her wont and i want to get out again and start meeting more ppl i need to move on but its hard does anyone have advice?
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Lost love now what Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost love now what   Lost love now what EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:22 pm

im sorry but i cant even imagine that kind of burden, the only advice i can give you is that you need to accept that it wasnt you fault, you did nothing worng. but that is easier said than done
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

Lost love now what Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost love now what   Lost love now what EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:29 pm

it sounds so unbelievable and i guess saying sorry wont do much.
i mean there are times i would joke around if i were to die or if she could * not srsly *
she being my girlfriend and you just made me realize that these type of crazy things happen

you could stay there ur whole life regretting it, but in a way it wouldn't be the right choice to me.
you should get your friends to go out with you and maybe you'll meet someone or they'll bring someone who will bring a friend
to repsect the one you lost since you are not religious think about if she were to be watching you that you don't make excessive mistakes
and bad judgments. you dont have to forget about her but try contain it and move on. dont put too much weight on your back man.

its a hard subject for me to give advice on im sorry i cant relate as much but if you are young * didnt check age*
just know you have a lot of itme to live and another chance to make someone else happy that might need it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

Lost love now what Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost love now what   Lost love now what EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:50 pm

im 18 happened when i was 17 i get what you guys telling me and im trying to get over it and letting ppl know releases the burden only love i got left is bowling as stupid as it seems she always saw me becoming a pro bowler so imma try to make that come true this could help heal me
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

Lost love now what Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost love now what   Lost love now what EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:52 pm

well go for it man
i think that sounds like a good stepping stone
doesnt sound stupid to me.

hope everything works out for you honestly
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

Lost love now what Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost love now what   Lost love now what EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:54 pm

thanks means alot to see there is good in this world lol
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Lost love now what Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost love now what   Lost love now what EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:56 pm

theres plenty of good left in the world you just need to look for it
Back to top Go down
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

Lost love now what Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost love now what   Lost love now what EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:04 pm

very true im to use to california XD
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Lost love now what Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost love now what   Lost love now what EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:10 pm

well at least its warm there, it freezing here
Back to top Go down
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

Lost love now what Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost love now what   Lost love now what EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:43 pm

i enjoy the cold more because i can put on as much as i like to be warm when its hot i can only take off so much
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Lost love now what Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost love now what   Lost love now what EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:56 pm

winter wears out its welcome fast...trust me on that one
Back to top Go down
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

Lost love now what Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost love now what   Lost love now what EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:58 pm

as does summer i like a place thats has hot summers cold winters and then normal weather lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost love now what Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost love now what   Lost love now what Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost love now what
Page 1 of 1