Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little bit lost I guess

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
appleandlime
Nooblit Soul

A little bit lost I guess Empty
PostSubject: A little bit lost I guess   A little bit lost I guess EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Hello all.
Erm, ok. So for a few years, I have felt very down a lot. I can be flying high as a kite on moment and the next I am upset. My head going a mile a minute sort of thing with thoughts that make me even more upset.
Anyway, today I was prescribed anti depressants, and I guess I should be happy that after years of telling no one how I feel, I am finally getting help. But I dunno. I just feel, now I am on them, maybe, talking to the doctor, I was exaggerating, and shouldn't be on them. Like I shouldn't be on them.
My doc thinks I should, and maybe counciling, but I guess I kinda feel guilty because I have a friend who is a lot more depressed then I am, and I got my tablets first, and like, I feel guilty about it.
And then, I kinda feel like, being on the tablets confirms there is something wrong in my head.
I dunno. Sorry, I just needed somewhere to get it out.
Thanks, and sorry for being morbid
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: A little bit lost I guess   A little bit lost I guess EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:52 am

sometimes that all you need to do is just write your feelings down. If you don't think you should be on the anti depressant then don't take it for a little bit and see if you feel different.

You might also want to try and not hang around friends that are depressing. It will only bring you down and give you ideas on what to be depressed about.

What makes you happy? Seriously. It could be anything. eating an apple. Watching t.v. Working out. hell it could even be masturbating haha. What ever it is that makes you happy. Do it. even if it seems ridiculous, just do it for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: A little bit lost I guess   A little bit lost I guess EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:17 pm

appleandlime wrote:

I dunno. Sorry, I just needed somewhere to get it out.
Thanks, and sorry for being morbid

Never be sorry for how you feel, thats what soulspeak was created for we can handle it! Very Happy
Medication can make you feel strange things sometimes its not your fault. Meds personally made me feel suicidal so I had to quit, they didn't really help me and I refuse to take anymore of them I had to do self therapy which doesn't work when your by yourself strangely so I trusted in a higher power. But all I can say is if you feel like you don't need them then you should stop taking them, but If you feel like you don't deserve them then thats not a reason to stop taking them, you might just need them for a while just to help you see the greener grass on the other side then stop taking them, but they do some strange things to the emotions do, but it can help. Give it some time as a friend once said let it paint your emotions in black and white then make a decision and we're always here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little bit lost I guess   A little bit lost I guess Empty

Back to top Go down

A little bit lost I guess
Page 1 of 1