Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost teen with no drive.

Go down 
+4
Little_SOUL-1914
thelovedoctor
Tcorb18
Caseman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Caseman
Nooblit Soul

Lost teen with no drive. Empty
PostSubject: Lost teen with no drive.   Lost teen with no drive. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:23 am

Can't seem to get out of this quick sand called depression and looking for someone to discuss it with.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Lost teen with no drive.   Lost teen with no drive. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:13 am

I'm here man. Lay down your problems and tell everyone whats on your mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Lost teen with no drive.   Lost teen with no drive. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:48 pm

yo man, people on here are going to help you no matter what so you don't have to ask for help, just post away
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

PostSubject: Re: Lost teen with no drive.   Lost teen with no drive. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:15 pm

im here too man.
we are here to listen and to help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost teen with no drive.   Lost teen with no drive. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:30 pm

I guess it is safe to say that almost everybody who has an acount on SS is here to help
Back to top Go down
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

PostSubject: Re: Lost teen with no drive.   Lost teen with no drive. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:28 pm

martinezaj25 wrote:
I guess it is safe to say that almost everybody who has an acount on SS is here to help
WRONG.

Nah, I kid man. I'm ready to give it a listen, I've had my share of crap hit me head on, why not help someone through some too?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Lost teen with no drive.   Lost teen with no drive. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Caseman wrote:
Can't seem to get out of this quick sand called depression and looking for someone to discuss it with.

I think we all feel a bit of depression at some point in life. It's one of those things where you just need to find something you enjoy doing. After you find that things seem to become a little easier to deal with at least. I've been in the same situation and still sort of am, but it's slowley going away because of what I just said.

It's easy when you're depressed to not find the good things in life, but they are there. Just do some soul searching and find something that makes you smile. That's my advice. Even if it doesn't make you feel happy at first, a smile goes a long way when it comes to getting through something like depression.
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

PostSubject: Re: Lost teen with no drive.   Lost teen with no drive. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:38 pm

Ichigo wrote:
Caseman wrote:

I think we all feel a bit of depression at some point in life. It's one of those things where you just need to find something you enjoy doing. After you find that things seem to become a little easier to deal with at least. I've been in the same situation and still sort of am, but it's slowley going away because of what I just said.

It's easy when you're depressed to not find the good things in life, but they are there. Just do some soul searching and find something that makes you smile. That's my advice. Even if it doesn't make you feel happy at first, a smile goes a long way when it comes to getting through something like depression.

what if the one thing that makes you happy will end soon

the one person who seems to make you happy doesnt take to you anymore for some reason (that is the negative i know)

can only find you good thing....but it is gunna end soon.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Lost teen with no drive.   Lost teen with no drive. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Quote :
what if the one thing that makes you happy will end soon

the one person who seems to make you happy doesnt take to you anymore for some reason (that is the negative i know)

can only find you good thing....but it is gunna end soon.

What he said doesn't really explain what he's depressed about, but to answer your question.

Enjoy it while it lasts, if it makes you happy at the time it is worth it in the end. Take all the good that came from it because it usually outweighs the bad. It seems you are replying to this thread because of the way you're feeling in the thread you posted.

In my personal opinion you need to find something not someone that makes you happy. People always have a way of letting you down. That's what I said is talking about. Maybe I need to re-word it, but *shrug* I tought it was clear enough.
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

PostSubject: Re: Lost teen with no drive.   Lost teen with no drive. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:44 pm

hmm.....yea ill just stick to my own i guess..
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Lost teen with no drive.   Lost teen with no drive. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:57 pm

im here to help like so many many many many others.
tell us whats wrong and we will help you to the best of our abilities.
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

PostSubject: Re: Lost teen with no drive.   Lost teen with no drive. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:08 pm

o soory...well already got another thing goin but i put it in the life issues part thing....sorry im a bit slow today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost teen with no drive.   Lost teen with no drive. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost teen with no drive.
Page 1 of 1