Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox 360 broken dvd disk drive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

Xbox 360 broken dvd disk drive Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 broken dvd disk drive   Xbox 360 broken dvd disk drive EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:24 pm

If I take my friend's old Xbox 360's disk drive and put it in my Xbox 360? His Xbox is a regular 360 and mine is an elite. Would mine still work or would it mess it up even more?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Dave
Mortal Soul
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 broken dvd disk drive   Xbox 360 broken dvd disk drive EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:30 pm

I think it's possible, but it's not as simple as just swapping drives. I guess each drive has a specific number assigned to it which needs to match up with some sort of number key built into the motherboards memory. That memory needs to be flashed with your friends drive information before it will work. I have no idea how to do that, but there has to be a guide out there.
Back to top Go down
Blackmoor
Helpful Soul
Blackmoor

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 broken dvd disk drive   Xbox 360 broken dvd disk drive EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:23 pm

Sorry to say this, but you should get a Ps3. Won't break, but it's your decision. I suggest you just get another Xbox.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 broken dvd disk drive   Xbox 360 broken dvd disk drive EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:44 pm

Blackmoor wrote:
Sorry to say this, but you should get a Ps3. Won't break, but it's your decision. I suggest you just get another Xbox.

Well I would get a PS3 only for the Blu-Ray and the games xbox doesn't have. I like Xbox alot more because online is better and thats the main thing for gaming these days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 broken dvd disk drive   Xbox 360 broken dvd disk drive Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 broken dvd disk drive
Page 1 of 1