Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delayed reaction (love and lost)

Go down 
+4
KING
koreanpakistan32
TFaith
Epiczorz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Epiczorz
Nooblit Soul

Delayed reaction (love and lost) Empty
PostSubject: Delayed reaction (love and lost)   Delayed reaction (love and lost) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:14 pm

my girlfriend broke up with me like 5 months ago and i was rearly sad but i kept it together but today i was goin through my pictures and i saw one it was of me and her on msn webcans and i had written "ILY" on my hand and she had written "I Love You More" and im not a guy that cries but i couldnt stop crying for hours and the worst realisation was that knowing that what she had wrote was a lie but what i had wrote wasnt i rearly need somthing because i know that nomatter how much i try and denie it i know that i will always lover her and she will never love me back and this has ruined me for the past few hours i cant stop crying and i just want to die please if someone out there can help me please help Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
TFaith
Mortal Soul
TFaith

PostSubject: Re: Delayed reaction (love and lost)   Delayed reaction (love and lost) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:41 am

:< sorry to hear your feeling that way pal, best thing you can do is delete that stuff, never serves to do anything but depress you...

take some time out, do a hobby or something, some 'you' time, dwelling on it, wont solve everything, i believe there is somebody out there for everybody, clearly she wasnt yours Smile
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

PostSubject: Re: Delayed reaction (love and lost)   Delayed reaction (love and lost) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:02 am

me adn my girlfriend were going out for a a little over a year and we broke up on new years
im only in highschool but i knew i had strong feelings for her i never cry and i can keep my composure
but this just rly broke me down and ya i kno it feels like they've lied and spited in your face and that all
the time u had was a waste adn didnt mean anything.

im still getting over it but i have things taht help me through
-friends
-video games (believe it or not)
-highschool football aka u can do any hobby you want to get time to pass by
-jsut meet and hang out with people

id like to know how ur coping with this as well
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
Epiczorz
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: how im coping   Delayed reaction (love and lost) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:21 pm

i havent my insides phisicly hurt my friends are scared that mite do somthing "suicidel" and tbh i feel like i what to just so this gut renching pain will go away i cant eat i cant do anything i havent moved from this chair in 19 hours not even to pee 2 of my friends dont what to leave me alone not to cumfort me just so i wont try anything i just want to be left alone
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

PostSubject: Re: Delayed reaction (love and lost)   Delayed reaction (love and lost) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:31 pm

well i like thought to myself if i do something to hurt myself will she care then
but dont do it . its not worth it. id prob be just liek you sitting in my room
but i cant im on the football team my coach would persoanly come and kick my bumm out of
my room lol.

but i learned to jsut talk with my friends and cope with the situation and just continue to push
its rough and hard but i know me and you will get through this lol

im with ya man
Back to top Go down
KING
Mortal Soul
KING

PostSubject: Re: Delayed reaction (love and lost)   Delayed reaction (love and lost) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Man, you got it rough, but you came to the right place.

We're here for you man, we know how it is, we know how much it hurts, as unbelievable as it seems, we understand.

Just talk to us, and to your friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: Delayed reaction (love and lost)   Delayed reaction (love and lost) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:21 pm

TFaith wrote:
best thing you can do is delete that stuff

Do NOT delete it.

It's a part of your past, and your soul. If you honestly loved her at one point, keep it.

It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. I know it sounds corny but it's nice to be able to remember good times. Even if she doesn't want to love you back, that doesn't mean you can't keep loving her.

Theres nothing you can really do to stop the hurting but cry. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with crying.

So let it out...
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

PostSubject: Re: Delayed reaction (love and lost)   Delayed reaction (love and lost) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:01 pm

Remo wrote:
TFaith wrote:
best thing you can do is delete that stuff

Do NOT delete it.

It's a part of your past, and your soul. If you honestly loved her at one point, keep it.

It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. I know it sounds corny but it's nice to be able to remember good times. Even if she doesn't want to love you back, that doesn't mean you can't keep loving her.

Theres nothing you can really do to stop the hurting but cry. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with crying.

So let it out...

dude i dont think that is corny if you ask me man, that was somthing pretty heavy to say that there is nothing wrong with crying and i have to agree...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

PostSubject: Re: Delayed reaction (love and lost)   Delayed reaction (love and lost) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:46 pm

totaly agree

im a strong willed guy who keeps his composure cuz i have to
due to my status

but when things deal with a lvoed one i let it out
theres no shame in that to me we feel like that for a reason
Back to top Go down
Frinkz
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Delayed reaction (love and lost)   Delayed reaction (love and lost) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:46 pm

yea i know how that feels. My girlfriend broke up with me October of last year and well that pretty much put a stop on my life even to this day i'm just starting to piece my self together just to be broken again by another person, not trying to sound pessimistic but thats how life goes...well for me at least. Oh and by the way i went out with her for just a little over 2 years.

I say just take it one day at a time, take it slow, instead of regretting everything that happened, be happy that it happened and use that experience to make the next lucky person in your life happy...happier than the last person u were with. and with the pictures and all that get a shoe box and put it there and hide it. u never know what purpose it will have for u in the future.

Final words.
Don't regret anything, life is too short to have regrets.
Nothing in life is certain, things change.
Back to top Go down
AboveTheInfluence
Mortal Soul
AboveTheInfluence

PostSubject: Re: Delayed reaction (love and lost)   Delayed reaction (love and lost) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:31 pm

well, I only read the first reply and went down to give advice.
The best thing to do is just remove everything that reminds you of her..
I know its hard you love her.. but you will always have the good memories..
Don't remember the bad .. just the good..
I believe everything happens for a reason..

be social it helps alot.
talk to girls, alot of girls...
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/zachary_zieger
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delayed reaction (love and lost)   Delayed reaction (love and lost) Empty

Back to top Go down

Delayed reaction (love and lost)
Page 1 of 1