Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

True Love?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The sXe Kid
Nooblit Soul
The sXe Kid

True Love? Empty
PostSubject: True Love?   True Love? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:43 am

Ok last year there was this girl that liked me and she kind of asked me out but i rejected her for another girl that i liked (which I never did end up going out with). So then a year later we start talking alot again and becoming really really close friends but as days go by and i get to know her more I start falling deeply in love with her. So finally i get the courage to ask her to be my girl and that i love her but then she rejects me. I tried talking to her after that but she never really said much back. Then finally during Christmas Break i was like im done with her. Then after I stop talking to her I always catch her looking at me and she always gives me that look like she wants one of us to say something but its been 4 months since we have talked to each other. She dated a guy during this but he broke up with her. My friend told me the other day that she misses me but is still hurt from last year. I still like her and apparently she still likes me because she always looks at me and misses me. Also just yesterday her and I were at lunch sitting at different tables and she caught me looking at her while she laughed then she smiled at me and i decided to smile back. Then she just turned back around and talked to her friends again. I kinda thought that was a sign that she still likes me. Anyways I've decided to give it another shot and see if she will go out with me but its just i dont know what to say to her since we haven't talked in four months. I mean should I apologize to her for everything or should I just go up to her and tell her I love her and that I miss her?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ringmaster5427
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

True Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Love?   True Love? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:07 am

I think you should just tell her how you feel, just be careful how you approach her with it because if you go up to her and just be like "look I love you and I miss you" she might get a little creeped out. So just tell her that you've gotten to know her better and you have feelings for her and care about her she should understand. Follow your heart on how to tell her but I think you should tell her how you feel about her. Just my opinion
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

True Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Love?   True Love? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:48 am

I think that the first thing you need to do is start talking to her again. Just as people, not as friends, or lovers, just as human beings.

Once you start talking to her and you feel comfortable (could be a day, maybe two), it will be a lot easier on you and her to tell her how you feel.

As for the should i apologize or not part, it all depends on who you are. If you are someone who is truly sorry and wouldn't be able to go on without telling them, then i think that will come naturally in your conversation when you are telling her that you like her.

If it doesn't feel right, then don't apologize, but it should come naturally.

Don't like jump out of a bush and scream "i love you and i miss you" she will never look at you again. You need to work you way up to the telling her that you like her. I honestly think that you should tell her that you still have feelings for her and that you missed it when you two didn't talk. If i were you, i wouldn't tell her that you love her. that should come later in the relationship

If you have anymore questions just ask and anybody can answer them for you. OR if it is a little bit more private you can PM me like numerous people have already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

True Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Love?   True Love? Empty

Back to top Go down

True Love?
Page 1 of 1