Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems with the 'rents

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

Problems with the 'rents Empty
PostSubject: Problems with the 'rents   Problems with the 'rents EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:52 pm

I just had a fight with my mom. Again. This time wasn't as bad as last time, but she was about to kick me out of the house until I got her to shut up for a second.

Every day she bitches at me about my marks and stuff and my future, it's always the exact same thing, and she doesn't believe me when I tell her why I've got no books and whatnot.

She said she's not gonna say anything about this again unless in a few weeks I'm still not bringing books home, but I can't trust that, considering how often she'll say something and then go back on it, telling me she never said it.

It's just pissing me off, I dunno. I needed to vent.
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the 'rents   Problems with the 'rents EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:26 pm

Zanryu wrote:
I just had a fight with my mom. Again. This time wasn't as bad as last time, but she was about to kick me out of the house until I got her to shut up for a second.

Every day she bitches at me about my marks and stuff and my future, it's always the exact same thing, and she doesn't believe me when I tell her why I've got no books and whatnot.

She said she's not gonna say anything about this again unless in a few weeks I'm still not bringing books home, but I can't trust that, considering how often she'll say something and then go back on it, telling me she never said it.

It's just pissing me off, I dunno. I needed to vent.

dude thats...that has to suck

like y cant you get books and stuff and are the books for school?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the 'rents   Problems with the 'rents EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:33 pm

I have the books and stuff, it's just that I haven't brought any home in a while since I haven't learned any new material that I need to study. She thinks I'm just blowing off my work and starts yelling, then it explodes into something massive and unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the 'rents   Problems with the 'rents EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:53 pm

well it depends, if you make good marks in school and actually go then you mom has issues, if your a lazy bastard that sits on his bumm all day wasting time then its your own fault, no offennce btw its just the truth
Back to top Go down
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the 'rents   Problems with the 'rents EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:28 pm

I do get lazy every so often, but I'm working harder now and getting better about stuff, but the point is she's freaking out because I'm not bringing home material I don't have. She's done it every day for the past two weeks, too. Once or twice would be fine, but every day for two weeks? She's not even giving me time to GET assignments to bring home. The term just started, we haven't gotten through enough to get anything, but she doesn't buy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the 'rents   Problems with the 'rents Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems with the 'rents
Page 1 of 1