Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!

Go down 
+5
red_blaze
DtoX
Rey
Psoewish
Avernious
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

!!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:37 pm

These are the times when I highly regret not having a console. Sad

Well I would if I could find a job someday Mad
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:20 pm

so do i.
thank god ive played guitar hero so much that i got a little bored with it.
if not i think my fingers would be bleeding right now
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Well I'm pretty sure I've gotten a lot better at Street Fighter... I'm at least average or adequate. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Since this is about Street Fighter, I want to know if I should try to get SF4. Looks amazing and fun.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:24 am

So I played Street Fighter IV two days ago on a PS3... I really prefer the arcade setup.. =/

Always found it hard to do combos and special moves using the controller. In the arcades, the joystick is big enough and simple for you to move around freely, the buttons are all layed and your fingers are equally balanced for you to press them
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:05 pm

Rey wrote:
So I played Street Fighter IV two days ago on a PS3... I really prefer the arcade setup.. =/

Always found it hard to do combos and special moves using the controller. In the arcades, the joystick is big enough and simple for you to move around freely, the buttons are all layed and your fingers are equally balanced for you to press them
Any fighting game is better in Arcade setups, which is why they release Arcade-style controllers just to play fighting games on.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:25 pm

No, not Tekken or Soul Calibur.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Devoured Death
Mortal Soul
Devoured Death

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:06 pm

In any Street Fighter I play as Ken,Sakura and Bison. I'm looking for a fight pad for my 360,I'm so disappointed with the crappy D-pad on the 360 controller. I don't really care who I fight I just find my way around their strategy.
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:51 pm

Psoewish wrote:
Rey wrote:

Any fighting game is better in Arcade setups, which is why they release Arcade-style controllers just to play fighting games on.

No that's generalizing. You have to think each person has their own preference. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!   !!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!! STREET FIGHTER !!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3