Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

funny accidents

Go down 
+5
Kurten
Tcorb18
Avernious
thelovedoctor
DtoX
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

funny accidents Empty
PostSubject: funny accidents   funny accidents EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:26 pm

you got injured or hurt in funny ways?
i know i have.
and thats what id like to talk about.
whats your sory(ies)?
ill start it off with one of mine.

me my father and my brother was at our yearly skii trip(well used to be yearly) and i was doing my thing in the terrain park as usual.
and im a snowblader( http://alpineskishopnj.com/images/Snowblades3.jpg for those of you who dont know what it is. mines are the same size as the second ones from the right) and i had fitted them to loosely to my skii-boots.
so on my fourth jump off a 9feet tall jump i pull my legs up to do my usual grab.
and i grab my left boot. and when i look down i realize that my snowblade is about 20feet ahead of me.
im about 12feet in the air at this point.
the only thing going through my head is "AAAAAAWWWW SH###########T THIS IS GONNA HUUUUUUURT!"
about two seconds later i hit the growned.
about 10-15 second after that im 50feet from the jump.
i got hurled down the hill at god knows what speed.
and even tho it hurt a little the first thing the struck me when i stoped getting my butt kicked my the ground was "lets do that again!"
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

funny accidents Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny accidents   funny accidents EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:33 pm

I stepped on a soccerball and rolled my ankle when i was 7. I missed the whole damn season

When i was 3 i was reaching for my socks on the top drawer of my dresser so i pulled the drawers out and climbed on them to get to the top. well the whole thing came down and cracked the front of my head open.

when i was roughly 4-5 i got pushed down cement stairs and apparently got up and said owww but i needed to get stitches cause i cracked the back of my head open

when i was 6 i got my hand under the seat on the teeter totter and squished my own arm.

when i was 2 i fell off my grandmothers rocking chair and broke my opposite arm.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

funny accidents Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny accidents   funny accidents EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:41 pm

LOL!
i started my life as a stunt junkie at the age of 1.
i had one of thoes car thingies you can walk around in.
so i aim for the stairs go full speed a head and down i go!
and strangely enough i only had a few bruises and some bumps.

and in the 9th grade( i think that would be 7th for you american guys) my class went camping.
we had a huge bonfire on the beach and it was super sweet.
then we started jumping over the binfire(i started the dumb stuff as usual:P) and after a few nice jumps i landed a little to close to the edge of the whole we had dug for the fire. the dge gave in and my foot slid straight on to a burning piece of wood.
got a nice scar from it:P
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

funny accidents Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny accidents   funny accidents EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:37 pm

I was in the auditorium at school. It was dark. I ran into a speaker, and a toolbox fell and hit me in the face. I bleed a lot and got really sleepy... Razz

ZANGIEF!!!!!!!! WOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

funny accidents Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny accidents   funny accidents EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:28 pm

A few years back my friend and I were messing around at my old elementary school. He saw this little pink sandel and threw it at me, so I picked up the sandel and started chasing up and I pulled back to throw it at him and when I stepped forward I rolled my ankle.

Now, a year back I was jumping on a trampoline and I rolled the same ankle(made a loud bumm pop too). Good thing is that I got out of work. Bad thing is I went to the doctor and got a 200$ bill. Haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

funny accidents Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny accidents   funny accidents EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:50 am

Avernious ENOUGH ABOUT ZANGIEF!Razz

a few years a go i was at a friends house. he lived next door.
so every time i was there i would jump over my moms flowers cause it was fun (it was about a 5foot gap),
buuut my dad was laying bricks in our driveway. FINALY. he only talked about it for 8flippin years!
anyway. i charge at down the street like usual. and i cant see the part of the driveway i land in cause theres bushes blokcing my view.
and the bastard had piled a 2feet high wall of bricks right where i jump!
so i land and inch from the bricks. but i got alot of forward momentum so i fall into them.
ao. that Fing hurt, sprained two fingers deep wounds inside both my hands.
two pretty busted up knees and legs in general and i bent my ring.
oh and i had some bruises pretty much every where.
it sucked. but if i could have gotten that on film it would be on youtube ten mins later
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

funny accidents Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny accidents   funny accidents EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:07 am

DtoX wrote:
Avernious ENOUGH ABOUT ZANGIEF!Razz

Yeah I ran out of steam. Razz But if you knew how amazing my victory was, you would've been pumped too. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

funny accidents Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny accidents   funny accidents EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:08 am

hehehe.
im not used to victory in strett fighter:P
i always sucked in it and well the guy i used to play against knows pretty much every move in the game.
and thats annoying in sstreet fighter + alpha.
cause ryu has a nifty move where he turns his back to the screen witch then turn white and a kanji appears.
then you see a sick combo rising and screams of pain.
aaaaand your dead-.-
Back to top Go down
Kurten
Mortal Soul
Kurten

funny accidents Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny accidents   funny accidents EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:17 am

Me and a couple of friends was sitting at a computer in school and one of my friends closed down the internet browser all the time with a quick command. My other friend got so pissed he was gonna hit the guy that shut down the browser, instead he hit me in the eye xD I wasn't hurt but it sure was funny xD

Another time we had An athletics contest in school, we was divided into teams. Well first u was gonna run as fast as possible to a pillar then run backwards the way back. Well my team was losing so i ran as fast as i could both there and back but on the way back i tripped and my friends described it as i had fallen backwards but right when i fell i had jumped of the ground, i landed on my right hand and then did a backflip and got up and ran into goal xD Later that day i had sceince and math (lots of writeing and my arm hurted like hell, i write with my right hand) When i came home from school we went to the hospital and they did an x-ray on ma arm and it waas broken xD
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

funny accidents Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny accidents   funny accidents EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:57 am

lol!
my funniest skiing accident ever must have bin when me and my cousin was going down a forest course.
and even no trees come into the pre-made path...usually.
this time was an exception. i was looking back to see if my cousin was keeping up.
well a small tree had bin bent over by the weight of the snow.
in perfect head smacking height.
so when i turn my head back i get to see a tree for about half a second.
then im lying on my back sliding down the course.
it hit the straight in freaking head!
it was like scene out of a bad comedy.
my head hurt like hell but i could stop laughing.
neither could my cousin who fell due to laughter.
i had a nice bruise straight across my forehead XD
Back to top Go down
Lithium
Mortal Soul

funny accidents Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny accidents   funny accidents EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:27 pm

I 2004, one week I broke my arm playing basketball. Like 3 weeks after that, I was messing around with my friend, and like was holding this golf club above my head, and it hit s the ceramic thing around the light, falls and cuts my hand pretty deep. It didnt hurt at all, but it bled everywhere. So I had a cast one one arm, and this huge bandage wrap around my other. I just always thought it would look funny to other people...
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

funny accidents Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny accidents   funny accidents EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:18 am

lol
Back to top Go down
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

funny accidents Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny accidents   funny accidents EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:19 pm

One time I drove the neighbors new Golf Kart into a fence within about 3 minutes while my brother drove it around for about and hour without having a problem.It would have been funny if I didn't hit my chest on the steering wheel and nearly broke some ribs.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

funny accidents Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny accidents   funny accidents EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:07 pm

I almost broke my knee because I fell upstairs instead of down.

I got an inch deep inch wide gash in my leg when a snowball hit me. I don't know how or why but it didn't hurt at least

I got a busted lip by walking into a hula hoop Shocked ............I am the weakest link! GOODBYE.
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

funny accidents Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny accidents   funny accidents EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:31 am

Im not much of a smart person but ill try anything. One morning when i was out skating i met up with a friend. He came with his bike, so i got a idea of doing a caveman going down hill of his bike. We were going at least 40km/h when i tryed it and ended up braking my collar bone and grinded my face up lol.

When i was little about 5 years old. I got scared when i was playing outside by a plane, but thats coz at that time i lived in serbia and there was a war happening close by. So i started running up the stairs, but thats when i triped and bashed my teeth up on the top step.

I also got dared for $20 when i was drunk at a part at my place to run down my stairs with a blind fold on for the moneys. Ended up braking my arm, ankle and f'ed my teeth up and it cost me more then $20 to go to the doctors -_-'' but i still find it funny.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

funny accidents Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny accidents   funny accidents EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:48 am

lol at you all!

me and a freind where throwing a frisbee and it was really really really windy outside so we decided to throw it straight up and iinto the wind. and what happens when you do that is that the frisbee gains a very high speed. and catching things at high speed isnt very easy always. so when i tried to catch it...well i kinda caught it. i caught it with my face and got bruised on half my face and my lip broke open. didnt hurt that much tho. i was to busy laughing at what a dumbass i am for trying to catch a frisbe thrown straight up against the wind when theres a STORM outside. the wind was strong enough to break branches straight off trees and i decided to try and catch a small hard plastic plate in thoes conditions. stupidity be my name^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

funny accidents Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny accidents   funny accidents Empty

Back to top Go down

funny accidents
Page 1 of 1