Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up?

Go down 
+5
Friorey
Kevxtreme
Psoewish
DtoX
EnoughSaid
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up?   Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:12 pm

Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up? Im sure Ill get it and I allready have it preordered!!!
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up?   Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:17 pm

as a life long RE fan i would be a disgrace to not to get it.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up?   Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:05 pm

I never did enjoy the RE games too much, but this one looks interesting.
There has been word that it will get released on PC in the second half of 2009, so I hope that's true Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up?   Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:59 pm

The demo is really fun and i might get it. My friends are getting it for the Co-Op online so i'll play theirs to make my final decision.
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up?   Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:32 am

yep it seems like a pretty decent game , i am getting it
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Devoured Death
Mortal Soul
Devoured Death

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up?   Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:09 pm

I'm not it plays just like RE4 Capcom messed up the series. I wish they were more like RE 1 and 2.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up?   Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:17 am

then play RE1 and 2.
i loved RE4.
cause the fact is that after several games with the same story a lot of us will get bored and stop getting RE.
but yes i do miss the zombies and the T-virus, but thats why we have the old games. the classics
Back to top Go down
Devoured Death
Mortal Soul
Devoured Death

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up?   Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:27 pm

DtoX wrote:
then play RE1 and 2.
i loved RE4.
cause the fact is that after several games with the same story a lot of us will get bored and stop getting RE.
but yes i do miss the zombies and the T-virus, but thats why we have the old games. the classics

Will do.
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up?   Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:29 pm

DtoX wrote:
then play RE1 and 2.
i loved RE4.

I agree 100% with that. Resident evil would get killed of way faster if they were making the game about the
same thing over and over again Very Happy. I my self cant wait for resident evil 5. Razz
i
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up?   Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:06 am

darko12321 thats my boy!Razz
of course something will die if its the same all the time.
but i think we all agree that we miss the zombies and umbrella.
but id rather miss them than get bored with them.
RE FTW!
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up?   Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:25 pm

Well, u see they are gonna have the game focus on action and shooting rather than of u haveing to go and find puzzles and do other stuff. But it's shaping up to be great.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up?   Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:28 am

i know. they did the same with RE 4.
i think they should add a lot more puzzles and make them more difficult cause thats always fun but fact is that games are jsut getting easier and easier.
just think about it. how hard is sonic the hedgehog and how hard is RE 4?
sonic is way harder
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up?   Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:50 am

Won't say I'll get it, but after I get all the games I want and still want more games, RE5 is the first on my list.

Never was an RE fan because I never liked the controls for the first few installments..
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up?   Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:58 am

I've played almost every resident evil game from resident evil gaiden(GBA) to survival(light gun) to outbreak(online) to almost everything! excpet Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles witch I'll play eventually

so yeah purchasing on day one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up?   Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up? Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5! Are u hiped up?
Page 1 of 1