Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resident Evil 5!

Go down 
+4
Avernious
KidSyndrome101
darko12321
EnoughSaid
8 posters
AuthorMessage
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

Resident Evil 5! Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5!   Resident Evil 5! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:15 pm

I got the game on launch and now Im up to 6-2. I really like the game but what I hate is that there is no merchant! What's ur opinions???
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

Resident Evil 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5!   Resident Evil 5! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:09 pm

the game should have been longer
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

Resident Evil 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5!   Resident Evil 5! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Play it on Veteran, With a Buddie.
you'll love it! oh and then play it on "PROFESSIONAL" , That's were the game shine's.
i give a five out a five.

Btw if yall wanna play with me some Mercenaries, my psn is Kid_game101 Laughing
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

Resident Evil 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5!   Resident Evil 5! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Yeah I really thought it was short. But I mean the graphics are like next gen. Also I still think RE4's Inventory system was much better cause a granade and a herb only took 2 spots. Now they take like a whole gun spot.
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

Resident Evil 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5!   Resident Evil 5! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:24 pm

EnoughSaid wrote:
Yeah I really thought it was short. But I mean the graphics are like next gen. Also I still think RE4's Inventory system was much better cause a granade and a herb only took 2 spots. Now they take like a whole gun spot.

I miss the Merchant. However. I liked the game. I've replayed it effectively 3 times. Now its time to just start unlocking/ capping stuff. The Co-op is where this game shines more than any other aspect. However, I have to disagree with the inventory thing. Hear me out. First off I disliked it to begin with. However noticing that each item takes one square. and there are 18 available squares. As well as a inventory you can choose from between chapters. All in all it grows on ya.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

Resident Evil 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5!   Resident Evil 5! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:03 pm

Yeah ur right.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Resident Evil 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5!   Resident Evil 5! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Exceeded my expectations, to be honest. First game to do so in very long time.

Now I'd like to take this time to counter some arguments. People said it's too short, I think that's for the better because it keeps it from dragging too long to make it boring. Aside from Metal Gear Solid 4, what other game that didn't get boring even after playing it multiple times over and over?

Some said it sucks that you can't move while shooting, I say it would be too easy then. It's not Gears of Wars and you're shooting slow zombies, people. :/

Some said it's not scary.. so? their main focus was the GAMEPLAY and the end results were wonderful. It didn't even promise that it would scare you.

Some also bitched about it being a lot like RE4... seriously? You people make me want to drill your eyes out.. :/

I also loved that it wrapped the series nicely, unlike RE4 which took a different direction from the actual story.

I'm gonna get heat for this, but I think it's easily better than RE4.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

Resident Evil 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5!   Resident Evil 5! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:39 pm

Rey wrote:

Now I'd like to take this time to counter some arguments. People said it's too short, I think that's for the better because it keeps it from dragging too long to make it boring. Aside from Metal Gear Solid 4, what other game that didn't get boring even after playing it multiple times over and over?

Some said it sucks that you can't move while shooting, I say it would be too easy then. It's not Gears of Wars and you're shooting slow zombies, people. :/

Some said it's not scary.. so? their main focus was the GAMEPLAY and the end results were wonderful. It didn't even promise that it would scare you.

Some also bitched about it being a lot like RE4... seriously? You people make me want to drill your eyes out.. :/

I also loved that it wrapped the series nicely, unlike RE4 which took a different direction from the actual story.

i liked how 4 ended...well the seperate ways ending lol

and RE4 is supposed to be different since in 3 umbrella corp was destroyed(if thats what you ment by RE4 taking a differnt direction)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

Resident Evil 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5!   Resident Evil 5! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:47 pm

Rey wrote:

I agree. The story line for resident evil 5 had a much nicer start to it then resident evil 4. Im not saying resident evil 4 was bad i still like it =P
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Resident Evil 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5!   Resident Evil 5! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:48 pm

I didn't say RE4 was bad, there's no denying that it was awesome. I'm just saying I think RE5 is way better. It lacked the annoying puzzle segments and it didn't have ANY boring parts.

I still can't believe people are comparing it to Gears of Wars.. that's really retarded.. Go play Gears of Wars if you're not satisfied with killing zombies that are set like ZOMBIES.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

Resident Evil 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5!   Resident Evil 5! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:28 pm

Rey wrote:
I didn't say RE4 was bad, there's no denying that it was awesome. I'm just saying I think RE5 is way better. It lacked the annoying puzzle segments and it didn't have ANY boring parts.

I still can't believe people are comparing it to Gears of Wars.. that's really retarded.. Go play Gears of Wars if you're not satisfied with killing zombies that are set like ZOMBIES.
People will always feel the need to whine about the most ridiculous things, the best thing is to just ignore it.
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

Resident Evil 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5!   Resident Evil 5! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:55 pm

Yeah. Rey u do make a good point. But what I'm saying is that RE5 is mostly focused on the gameplay not the storyline. Im not saying RE5 is bad Im just saying they could of made this an amazing sequeal. It's still a 5 out of 5 though.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Resident Evil 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5!   Resident Evil 5! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:11 am

That's really the most important part of a game, the gameplay (Unless it was an RPG). But I think I know what you mean.

It didn't really have anything to do with RE4, but it still wrapped the other RE games nicely.
Back to top Go down
MR__ZOMBIE
Mortal Soul
MR__ZOMBIE

Resident Evil 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5!   Resident Evil 5! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:39 am

i loved it beat it in 2 days but i thought it was way to short and i wish the invatory was bigger havent got a chanc to play on multiplayer is it fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resident Evil 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5!   Resident Evil 5! Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5!
Page 1 of 1