Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack Empty
PostSubject: Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack   Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:09 am

--16 environments – four Warfare, three vCTF, six Deathmatch, and three CTF maps – that are new to the PC and PS3 versions
--Three bonus pack maps, CTF-Face, CTF-Searchlight and DM-Morbias
The namesake Titan mutator, which lets players overwhelm opponents as a 15 foot tall titan, or crush them as a 30 foot tall Behemoth
--Greed and Betrayal, two gametypes that breed new-found fervor throughout the competitive UT3 arena
--Two powerful weapons, the Stinger Turret and Eradicator Cannon artillery
--Two valuable deployables, the X-Ray Field and Link Station
--The Slow Field power-up, a portable version of the Slow Field deployable
--Stealthbender, a new vehicle that carries two spidermine trap deployables, one EMP mine, and one each of the new Link Station and X-Ray Field deployables
--Two new characters, Nova and Kana
--57 awards attainable as Steam Achievements and PS3 Trophies
--Broad improvements for PC and PS3: Significant AI enhancements, especially in vehicle gametypes; networking performance upgrades; greatly improved menu flow and UI usability; better mod support
--Client-side demo recording, highly improved Server Browser, a new maplist system, plus mid-game mutator and gametype voting functionality for PC
--High demand PS3 features including PS3 Trophy support, two-player split-screen support, and mod browsing
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack   Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:38 am

I knew this all before, but I'm glad someone posted it, and I hope this will bring new players. And btw, do you play it on PS3? If you do, my PSN is RED_BLAZE_
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack   Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:04 pm

red_blaze wrote:
I knew this all before, but I'm glad someone posted it, and I hope this will bring new players. And btw, do you play it on PS3? If you do, my PSN is RED_BLAZE_

i know it is an old news , but i posted it here anyway Razz
i used to own it , i traded it for ratchet and clank tools of destruction

there is a 90 % chance of RE-getting it

my psn : Roy-Xomonuchi
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack   Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:07 am

Hey guys c'mon, someone gotta play this game c'mon where are you guys hiding Question Come out bounce and play What a Face
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack   Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:05 am

Does anyone know if UT3 has support for Steam achievements, or is getting that at some point?

Achievements provide the most of fun in games for me, and the game on it's own doesn't look interesting enough for me to buy it.
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack   Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:21 am

Psoewish wrote:
Does anyone know if UT3 has support for Steam achievements, or is getting that at some point?

Achievements provide the most of fun in games for me, and the game on it's own doesn't look interesting enough for me to buy it.

Now when Titan Pack comes out, it will support Steam achievments for PC and Trophies for PS3, so they stated.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack   Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:10 am

Nice, in that case I may be getting it.

But first I want my new ocarina. :]
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack   Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:56 pm

It's out for european version of the game, not Titan Pack yet, but upgrade contains Trophy support. Titan Pack delayed....for about two weeks...but I can wait, I'm a patient man.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack   Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:40 am

For those that prefer PC (or don't have a console), there's a free weekend on Steam for the full game incl. Titan Pack right now. So I'm downloading it and if I like it, I'll buy it for an awesome sale of €11.99 Cool
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack   Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:04 pm

Overall, after few days playing with this update, I would give it 16/20. For higher rating, it needs more mods in it...like Titan Pack maybe. lol. But it's good, definitely an (slightly) improvement.
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack   Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Psoewish wrote:
For those that prefer PC (or don't have a console), there's a free weekend on Steam for the full game incl. Titan Pack right now. So I'm downloading it and if I like it, I'll buy it for an awesome sale of €11.99 Cool

Buy it for PS3!!! So that we can play together! XD
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack   Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:03 pm

red_blaze wrote:
Psoewish wrote:

Ok I will, just send me the money to buy a PS3 and I'm on it. Rolling Eyes

Seriously though, I kinda like the game, and it has co-op campaign as well Smile
So I'm gonna buy it.
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack   Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:57 am

Psoewish wrote:
red_blaze wrote:
Psoewish wrote:

Ok I will, just send me the money to buy a PS3 and I'm on it. Rolling Eyes

Seriously though, I kinda like the game, and it has co-op campaign as well Smile
So I'm gonna buy it.

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack   Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:28 pm

I never liked Unreal Tournament. I just don't like games of that category. I like FPSs and Third-Action games soooo.
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack   Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:46 pm

EnoughSaid wrote:
I never liked Unreal Tournament. I just don't like games of that category. I like FPSs and Third-Action games soooo.

soooo, don't post here then Mad
Back to top Go down
Kegluneq
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack   Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:12 am

Hi guys, I just changed my nick, i was red blaze but decidet to change it, ontopic, game still rocks and always will bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack   Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack
Page 1 of 1