Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prototype vs Infamous

Go down 
+9
Italiano951
faramir545
DiGiTiLsOuL
truesoviet
Bec0530
Dripik
reydelreyes
Avernious
Friorey
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

Prototype vs Infamous Empty
PostSubject: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:32 am

Which Game Are u Going To Get? Which One Do U Think Is Better?

--Prototype On Microsoft Windows, Playstation 3, Xbox 360
--Infamous Exclusively On Playstation 3

Right Now I Am Leaning Toward Prototype , I Saw A Lot Of Gameplays For Both Games , Prototypes Seems A Little Bit Better , But Hey Who Knows Maybe Infamous Turn Out To Be Better , I Always Wait For The Reviews

PSN : Roy-Xomonuchi
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:00 am

I like the way both look. I Will probably get both. Yet I'm curious about inFamous because I'm not sure if you only get the electricity power... I'd love to get more powers than that. If so awesome...If not then I'll lean toward prototype... I bet the games will be short though...6 to 8 hours... No
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:31 am

Avernious wrote:
I like the way both look. I Will probably get both. Yet I'm curious about inFamous because I'm not sure if you only get the electricity power... I'd love to get more powers than that. If so awesome...If not then I'll lean toward prototype... I bet the games will be short though...6 to 8 hours... No

Don’t worry dude those are sandbox-style video games like GTA IV so they will probably take over 30 hours of gameplay for the story mode , then u can have all the fun destroying the city as long a u want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reydelreyes
Nooblit Soul
reydelreyes

PostSubject: Re: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:33 am

if i had ps3 i would get infamous for sure.ps3 exclusive games are always awesome and maybe better than multi platform games.PS3 POWER
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:18 am

I haven't even heard of Infamous, and since it's going to be an exclusive to the PS3, I will probably be getting Prototype. I've been following it for a good while now and I really want it.
Back to top Go down
Bec0530
Helpful Soul
Bec0530

PostSubject: Re: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:11 am

I haven't heard of Infamous, but thanks to DigitilSoul's review of Prototype, I can't wait for it to come out.
I showed my gamer fiance and our roommate and both of them now can't wait.
We're such a gamer apartment.
The summer really is too far away, and Prototype won't come out fast enough for me.
Though I will look into Infamous. The fact that it's only for PS3 doesn't deter me because I've got PS3, PS2, Wii. Pretty much everything except a X-box.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bec0530.deviantart.com
truesoviet
Mortal Soul
truesoviet

PostSubject: Re: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:12 pm

i think both look awesome, but prototype imo looks better, i like the powers in prototype over just electricity. however, inFamous is going to be waay bigger than prototype(im talking city-wise)
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:22 pm

truesoviet wrote:
i think both look awesome, but prototype imo looks better, i like the powers in prototype over just electricity. however, inFamous is going to be waay bigger than prototype(im talking city-wise)

in infamous u cannot use guns as the electricity would cause the ammunition to explode and u cannot swim as the interaction between electricity and water would be lethal also u can only manipulate electricity, not generate it: meaning, for instance, that your powers are severely limited in areas suffering from blackouts (which are a lot since the city is recovering from a disaster).

i read that in Wikipedia just now ! and u know what i am beginning to get more interested in infamous

Last edited by Friorey on Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing mistakes)
Back to top Go down
DiGiTiLsOuL
Mortal Soul
DiGiTiLsOuL

PostSubject: Re: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:42 pm

muuuussst haaaave booooth Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/digitilsoul
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Prototype looks very good but so does InFamous
Well i cant choose between them so i choose both
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

PostSubject: Re: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:30 pm

DiGiTiLsOuL wrote:
i agree with frank tho i like prototype more i cant wait to get both, the short gameplay is okay because i only play my ps3 for few hours at a time PS3 are beasts and heat up fast lol
Back to top Go down
truesoviet
Mortal Soul
truesoviet

PostSubject: Re: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:05 pm

DiGiTiLsOuL wrote:

probably that is what i will do
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:15 pm

Very similar stuff. But Ill go for Prototype first. Then infamous if you guys give good comments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:19 pm

I think i am just going to wait and see some reviews. I am sure i am not getting Prototype because it looks like a regular guy who has the powers of the Hulk and to shape-shift.

inFamous looks a ltitle better and unique but i will wait on reviews from IGN to see what they say.
Back to top Go down
FrennyFingas
Mortal Soul
FrennyFingas

PostSubject: Re: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:07 am

haha i could care what one is better, in the end im gonna have both anyways What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:54 pm

I'm looking at release date for both of them and the money i have, so it looks like both of them Razz
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:47 pm

We need mods to get online and merge topics. Cause there to many post of the same subject in the gaming section. There are 4 different topic posts about prototype and infamous comparisons.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prototype vs Infamous   Prototype vs Infamous Empty

Back to top Go down

Prototype vs Infamous
Page 1 of 1