Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any new games? PS3

Go down 
+5
Tcorb18
Friorey
Rey
ClemsonTigerPaws
A4D3LTA
9 posters
AuthorMessage
A4D3LTA
Mortal Soul
A4D3LTA

Any new games? PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Any new games? PS3   Any new games? PS3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:02 am

Are there any new PS3 games coming out?
Im getting bored, im not up to date with everything lol.

Also when's GT5 coming out im hungry for it!!
Back to top Go down
ClemsonTigerPaws
Nooblit Soul

Any new games? PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any new games? PS3   Any new games? PS3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:15 am

well there are some reallly good games like these with release dates or in store already or on PSN
Killzone 2
Godfather 2 (its gonna be awesome) this tuesday
Burn zombie Burn on PSN 9.99 its very fun shooting up aliens all day after lighting on fire
Super Street Fighter 2 turbo HD remix PSN
FLock and Rag doll Kung Fu on PSN 9.99 both on april 9
x men wolverine may 1
termiantor salvation and ufc undisputed 2009 may 19
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Any new games? PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any new games? PS3   Any new games? PS3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:18 pm

ClemsonTigerPaws wrote:

x men wolverine may 1
termiantor salvation and ufc undisputed 2009 may 19
Lol, licensed games.. very cute.

Since I'm a fan of Capcom, I must recommend Bionic Commando. Click for trailer. If you have the money, Bionic Commando: Rearmed, the remake of the NES Bionic Commando is also available on PSN and it's great.

I'm also a fan of SNK, so I recommend The King of Fighters XII if you like 2D fighting games. Click for trailer. They recently released a collection for the KoF series but I own them all, so I don't see a reason to get it. =p

Flower is also a great mindless fun game, I recommend checking it out.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

Any new games? PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any new games? PS3   Any new games? PS3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:03 pm

just get killzone 2 at the moment , other games aren't that good

Rent : Street fighter 4
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

Any new games? PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any new games? PS3   Any new games? PS3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:38 pm

Street Fighter 4 is pretty much like a party game. If you have alot of friends and family at your house that competitive then I would get SF4(because its great for tournaments).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

Any new games? PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any new games? PS3   Any new games? PS3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:43 pm

Even though i'm not good at Street Fighter i'm sooooo Addicted to that game....Sheesh...i just get pumped when i lad those ultras so perfectly! Im keeping an eye on the game called "Prototype" it's like playing a free roaming Spider-man game just with steroids.
Back to top Go down
A4D3LTA
Mortal Soul
A4D3LTA

Any new games? PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any new games? PS3   Any new games? PS3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:17 am

Friorey wrote:
just get killzone 2 at the moment , other games aren't that good

Rent : Street fighter 4

thanks for the suggestions but i already have Killzone 2, and im not to fond of the others.
Basketball
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Any new games? PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any new games? PS3   Any new games? PS3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Lmao, why would you suggest to rent a SF game?! Fighting games aren't things you rent, you either buy them or stay away from them.

You won't enjoy them to the fullest until you know what you're doing and trust me, three days ain't enough AT ALL.

..Yeah, okay maybe for the basic stuff, but the more advanced stuff need dedication.

So yeah, if you're willing to take your time to learn SFIV, buy it. if not, stay away from it and every other fighting game.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

Any new games? PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any new games? PS3   Any new games? PS3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:05 am

InFamous comes out in june if you can wait till then that game looks pretty kick bumm
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

Any new games? PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any new games? PS3   Any new games? PS3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:17 pm

I just bought the new WWE game (Legends of Wrestlemania) and it's pretty fun and an easy platinum trophy.

Other games that are pretty good right now is Killzone 2, RE5, SFIV,Infamous(Soon), Batman Arkham Asylum(Soon), Prototype(Soon), Bionic Commando(Soon).

That's all off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

Any new games? PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any new games? PS3   Any new games? PS3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:44 pm

A game that will keep you occupied for a while, fallout 3 im just addicted and i never even liked rpg before i got this game.
Fps game with good online multiplayer call of duty world at war or killzone 2.
Other good games Street Fighter 4 not really a fan of 2-D fighting games except for tekken.
Resident Evil 5 good games but i never play the past 4 so i dont have it.
Skate 2 fun relax game when im bored i just put this one in and break all my players bones. lol
If you dont have Little Big Planet, its a very good game, looks childish but its quite a fun and creative game.
Well thats about it i guess. Upcoming games, well Fuel and Bionic Commando are the good upcoming games in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Sponsored content

Any new games? PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any new games? PS3   Any new games? PS3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Any new games? PS3
Page 1 of 1