Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving out of the parents house?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Cycler
Nooblit Soul

Moving out of the parents house? Empty
PostSubject: Moving out of the parents house?   Moving out of the parents house? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:25 pm

Im just wondering if its time for me to move out of my parents house? Heres my situation. Im 21 years old so im kinda wondering if im too old to be living at home. I live an hour from work. I have a good job so I know I would be able to support myself well. But I know its gonna be alot of responsibility living on my own. But the thing is I dont mind living with my parents. My parents are very cool to be around. Anyways ive just had people telling me to move out now and then ive got people telling me to stay at home as long as possibly. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Moving out of the parents house?   Moving out of the parents house? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:43 pm

I think you should stay as long as they let you, but I do think that if you have a job that you should probably start looking for a home just so you can start getting used to the responsibility of paying bills and stuff. If you don't like staying on your own then maybe your parents will allow you to come back home for a while till you feel more comfortable. But its all up to you don't let anyone make you feel that you have to move out not even a girl/boy.
Back to top Go down
Night Cycler
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Moving out of the parents house?   Moving out of the parents house? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:38 pm

thank you for your help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving out of the parents house?   Moving out of the parents house? Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving out of the parents house?
Page 1 of 1