Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Triangle... HELP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Musicman0482
Nooblit Soul

Love Triangle...  HELP Empty
PostSubject: Love Triangle... HELP   Love Triangle...  HELP EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 pm

Okay... Big problum here...
So I'm dating this girl, and i love her SO much..We get along amazingly, we are both crazy for each other and we have even talked about sex and stuff ( Not the point )

The point is... Her best friend also loves me, and i love her too... and things are getting weirdly close between us... we have dated befor so we know what it would be like and we both want it...

but i dont know what to do about my current girlfriend and our situation... HELP!
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle... HELP   Love Triangle...  HELP EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:55 am

If it were me I wouldn't go out with either of them because then if you choose one the other might feel worthless and confused and that could lead to problems. But if you really only want one of them then pick which one you want but your going to have to explain it to the other girl. affraid

*I said Good Day!!*
Back to top Go down
Tazz626
Mortal Soul
Tazz626

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle... HELP   Love Triangle...  HELP EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:36 pm

well i dont really know that there is a real answer to this problem but to back out completly cause before you know they will be competing over you and you dont want that as cool as it may seem as you get closer to your choice you will find that they will GIVE UP on you and moove on then you will lose both and you want to be friends not dating them but the worst thing you could do is try to date them both IT NEVER WORKS cause my friend Potter tried it and i laughed as it blew up in his face all cause one of the girls i was in love with and i learned of this and told the girl i was in love with well long story short get out friends is cool but no more on either side unless you want to tell the other girl
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle... HELP   Love Triangle...  HELP EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:30 pm

i would say get out. You are going to cause them to fight and then they might end there friendship over you.

If you think they can handle it, pick the one that you love the most and be with the one you want to be with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle... HELP   Love Triangle...  HELP Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Triangle... HELP
Page 1 of 1