Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

best friend is leaving

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chris18112
Nooblit Soul

best friend is leaving Empty
PostSubject: best friend is leaving   best friend is leaving EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:04 pm

My roommate just found out in september that he has a three year old son in chicago. we are roommates here in new jersey, we met each other at our job three years ago, and became roommates, and good friends, but he is leaving to be with his family, at the end of our lease.

i was born and raise in detroit and all my family is in detroit so i am going to be alone here in new jersey soon. i know people here but i would not call them friends just co-workers and people that i happen to see at the store and what not.

most of the time i am ok with being alone, i only make a few friends but the one i do make are really good ones. but i guess, i dont really want to be alone, with only telephone calls to my friends and family, or work to be my social outlet.

girlfriends? i am that guy that never has a girlfriend. but that is a different topic.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: best friend is leaving   best friend is leaving EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:19 pm

I know what its like to have a best friend leave and you be all alone my best friend left me in a place with a bunch of people that wouldn't understand pain if it bit them in the but.

Being alone just happens I think the only thing I can say is you'll probably make a new friend, but if not just makes some online friends. When I was reading your story I was going to say just spend some time with your girlfriend but you don't have one. But don't feel bad it happens to the best of us Shocked
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: best friend is leaving   best friend is leaving EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:25 am

dude i know what its like to lose your best friend
it blows big time
my best friend moved to saskatchewan the summer of 2005 and through grade 4 we hung out litterally everyday playing video games
but since we had phones and the internet it was still good
get your friends email and try and get his phone number and get a few online games to that way you can still have fun
just hope hes not one of those picky buggers (not trying to be mean about him just my friend has stoped playing online games almost) that says "naw i dont like that game anymore" after like a day of playing
but ya do that its still a good way to keep in touch with him
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

PostSubject: Re: best friend is leaving   best friend is leaving EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:05 pm

I know what its like to have a close friend move far away,I had a friend move about a year ago,we've been talking,but the only time I've got to see him is when he comes to visit.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: best friend is leaving   best friend is leaving EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:58 am

i know how you feel. my best friend is from denmark( im from norway) and we became bestfriends in a matter of days after he started school with me. he lived next door through Jr.high and we houng out every single day for three years. then high school came and he moved further away. still in the same town and we still spent a lot of time together but not half as much as we used to.
and from there it went down hill. all of a sudden i saw him at most twice a month. that was hard to get used to. the we started spending more time together at the end of his last year in high school. and his last year in norway. the day after his final exam he moved back to denmark. ive seen him once after he moved. that was a year ago in two months, and i only saw him for about two hours before he had to go. life without your best friend sucks. i miss him everyday. but life goes on so all you can do is try to keep contact with him and make the best out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best friend is leaving   best friend is leaving Empty

Back to top Go down

best friend is leaving
Page 1 of 1