Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friend needs help want to know what i should do

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

Friend needs help want to know what i should do Empty
PostSubject: Friend needs help want to know what i should do   Friend needs help want to know what i should do EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:14 pm

Ok so my friend who looks fine weight wise thinks she is going to get fat by eating. but she does weigh more than average but as much as me and the rest of my friends say its just muscle she doesnt listen and doesnt eat as much as she should. one of my friends saw her take diet pills. we are all quite worried about her health. the same friend who saw her take diet pills told there parents after consulting with me and some other people. was this the right thing to do or should we have done something else.
Also the parent who we told is going to tell my friend who is not eating parents
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Friend needs help want to know what i should do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend needs help want to know what i should do   Friend needs help want to know what i should do EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:11 am

Of course its the correct thing to do. you would be a bad friend if you didn't help your friend out. they may think you are a dick in the beginning but they will understand later on
Back to top Go down

Friend needs help want to know what i should do
Page 1 of 1