Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just a short message =)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frinkz
Helpful Soul

just a short message =) Empty
PostSubject: just a short message =)   just a short message =) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:50 pm

well its been a while since i last posted something (not that i post a lot of things anyways XD). Anyways i made a post about 7 months ago about my girlfriend breaking up with me cause she cant commit to anyone and then going out with someone who was looking for a long term relationship and me being all angry and what not. Back then i was debating if i should get even or not but i ended up not doing anything (cause i'm such a nice guy XD). Well during this summer karma went on my side and her relationship with that guy went from good to gone. I don't wanna sound like a bad guy but that just made me extremely happy not because i can make a move on her but because now she knows how much it hurts. Well really what i'm trying to say is to those who is hurting from a recent/past break up just try to let it go and not do any revenge type schemes, cause you never know sometimes karma will just do it for you. Now me and her are still friends but things are still a bit awkward but that cant be avoided really. Anyways i think this turned to a long message instead of a short one(sorry XD) good luck to those who need it and remember for every relationship that ends, a whole new one begins.

-Frinkz
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

PostSubject: Re: just a short message =)   just a short message =) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:29 am

dude, i really hope karma can be on my side soon. not that a girl has hurt me...well not that i know of, but personally i really hope she can start liking me again even after what happened...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
Frinkz
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: just a short message =)   just a short message =) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:42 am

well i don't want to sound cheesy but everything happens for a reason just be patient and don't do anything drastic that might ruin whatever relationship you have with that certain person.
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

PostSubject: Re: just a short message =)   just a short message =) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:47 am

Frinkz wrote:
well i don't want to sound cheesy but everything happens for a reason just be patient and don't do anything drastic that might ruin whatever relationship you have with that certain person.

that is too late. something happend makin it worse. simple mistake and she takes it out of proportion making it into a missive fight but in the end...yea.

but i know everything happens for a reason. but i will live on and keep on rollin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: just a short message =)   just a short message =) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:28 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down