Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

15 and really feel alone

Go down 
+9
GetTheCans
xvito
koreanpakistan32
furball006
Dave
Tcorb18
Epic_Phials
Little_SOUL-1914
TheSilentOn1
13 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

15 and really feel alone Empty
PostSubject: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Im 15 had alot of friends until i got to high school the first few weeks in high school i had alot of friends until they started doing drugs like pot and what ever the else they do well i gave may best friend onemore chance to change and i told if he did it again i would never speek to him. It ended up him choosing pot over me and the rest of my friends did that. Aftr this happened i ended up tell my parents that i wasnt their friends anymore cause of that andthey were proud of me. I was happy that that they were proud of me but sad in way because i had no more friends. I dont think i did the right decision of not being their friends any more and now i cant find anyone who is drug free and has the same views of me. I think this should be in depression since i had suicidal thoughts but now i feel that the whole world is aginst me since i have the views of a clean person. Can you please help me and tell me if i made the right decion
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:29 pm

TheSilentOn1 wrote:
Im 15 had alot of friends until i got to high school the first few weeks in high school i had alot of friends until they started doing drugs like pot and what ever the else they do well i gave may best friend onemore chance to change and i told if he did it again i would never speek to him. It ended up him choosing pot over me and the rest of my friends did that. Aftr this happened i ended up tell my parents that i wasnt their friends anymore cause of that andthey were proud of me. I was happy that that they were proud of me but sad in way because i had no more friends. I dont think i did the right decision of not being their friends any more and now i cant find anyone who is drug free and has the same views of me. I think this should be in depression since i had suicidal thoughts but now i feel that the whole world is aginst me since i have the views of a clean person. Can you please help me and tell me if i made the right decion

well dude im with you on this i feel bad cuz most of my friends r the same i dont talk to em much or anything
i felt like dieing alot of the time but i met the one friend who helped me....heck if ya want i can be your friend and stuff
im clean too
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
Epic_Phials
Nooblit Soul
Epic_Phials

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:09 pm

I guess I can call myself an observer of people but since the begining of middle school to my softmore year i've seen radical changes in people and thier personallity due to drugs/substance abuse. Same school and same people who from over the course of five years went from smart assed little punks to the most persoonallity void group of people I've ever seen in my life. I honestly can say out of a school of over 1,000 students over half do drugs on a regular basis, pot bieng the leading contender and alcohol trailing for 2nd. The thing is I can't judge anybodies situation withoiut experiencing it, so when they ask what do I think of them when they say they smoke weed is " I don't really care ". I don't do any drugs because that tugs on one of my weakneses. I would start abusing a substance because I'm insecure, and to afraid and stuborn to go to anybody about it. So If you want to be friends with your buddies who smoke and need a safegaurd to not smoke with them, find out why you would even do drugs to begin with. If you could find out why you would want to, then you can make it a goal to find a safe way to solve your want. That way you wouldn't be as near as tempted to go with them for a smoke. And always remember. Don't put yourself in a situation where you could put yourself in harm's way.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:00 am

Dude just because they smoke a little pot doesn't mean you can't be their friend. Most of my friends smoke pot. And yeah I tried it but it's just not for me, well all I'm trying to say is you don't have to smoke pot to fit in. All you have to have is self confidence and self control. If you want to lose your friends over a pointless drug, then go for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Dave
Mortal Soul
Dave

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:28 pm

I was in a somewhat similar situation when I was 12 or 13 years old (I’m 21 now). Many of my long time friends started experimenting with various things. It started out with cigarettes, eventually went to booze and weed. At that time in my life I was really shocked by this. I had no desired to smoke or drink with them and I let them know that. I rarely brought up the issue of health or their habits. We continued to hang out, but whenever any drugs were involved, I was never present or decided to leave. Luckily, they respected my decision to steer clear. Eventually those friends were no longer as close and we hung out less frequently. In a way, I did the same thing as you, but I was much less forward about it and instead chose to slowly lose contact. However, I still consider them friends to this day and none of us have any ill will towards each other.

Obviously you care a lot about your friends but also care a lot about your anti-drug beliefs. You were in a tough situation and you made a difficult decision. You should be proud of yourself for having the balls to do so.

I faced your same problem about trying to find “clean” friends. I never found them. I found friends who were cleaner, but never 100% clean. When I was 15, it seemed like everyone my age was occasionally experimenting with weed and most of them were getting drunk every other weekend. I stuck with the people who were smoking and drinking less frequently. I eventually just looked past what I didn’t agree with and excepted it, but I continued to not get involved with parties and so on. At times I felt left out, but I was sticking to my guns. Eventually some individuals from the group of friends I first mentioned started using harder drugs (Cocaine). When I learned this I was happy that I split my relationship with them. My other friends never got involved with anything beyond drinking and weed.

As Tcorb said, it’s not really worth losing friends over, especially ones you really care about. You don’t have to agree with their choices and you don’t need to get involved. Let them know your feelings towards drugs. They should respect your choice. If they don’t, or try to pressure you into something you don’t want to do, then they’re being an asshole. Let them know that. In my opinion, just saying “no” doesn’t cut it when it comes to interaction with friends. They should honour your wishes to stay away from drugs. I did that and everyone seemed to respect it. I would occasionally have someone bust my balls about it or playfully tease me, but I was okay with that. If it goes beyond this, maybe it would be best to try and find new friends.

Eventually I started going to a few low key parties with my friends. In the end I found out it was much more innocent than I had originally thought. Since I kept my distance from any of this activity for so long, I felt like I had missed out on a lot of fun times.

You’re in a tough situation bud. Hopefully some of my stories and advice can help you. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
furball006
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:08 pm

ok listen carefully man.... you do not have to abondon your friends or give them the options between pot and you that is not a fair thing for you to do at all, they are living their lives. just because you have a negative view on pot at this time in your life doesnt mean that has to become your religeon, i was against smoking pot till i was 17-18 i have and had at that time TONS of friends and family that smoked pot, i went to parties and didn't smoke, it was offered i said no it was all cool.. i never abondoned people because they were smokers. and you shouldnt either. we all have seperate lives. dont try to push your views on other people you should talk about them, discuss them, but at the end of the day its not about abondoning friends cause you arent into the same things anymore......

if they are trying to force u or peer pressure you into smoking all the time thats different, if they did that and it bugged you, you should let them know, and if they kept tryin then ya distance yourself to show them you don't appreciate the pressure... they might ask you if you want to smoke but thats not peer pressure unless they keep pushing, they are just giving you an option in that case.

when i was 18 i tried pot on my own terms, i wanted to see what it was about, and i liked it. i was pretty anti drug at this time in my life but again i never forced my views on anyone, i didn't have to, people are living their lives..

you telling your friend he has to choose between smoking pot and being your friend is the exact same as someone telling you that if you DIDNT smoke pot you couldnt be friends anymore......... do you see this? i hope you realise this now

i hope you understand this perspective, im sorry you had suicidal feelings over this situation... you feel bad about losing your friends in understandable, my advice is to make amends with them, apologise have a little talk with them explain how you were feeling and admit that you were wrong, it is okay to be wrong man its a natural state for humans to be in, it takes a man to admit when you were wrong and suck it up and admit it, at the end of the day people appreciate that and it will make you a stronger person.

i am proud of you for posting this and questioning your decisions, good luck friend Smile

THE MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE, IT DOESNT WORK VERY WELL IF ITS NOT OPEN...

dont shut things down that you don't know anything about, you are young and have alot of learning to do, remember that alot of the things you accept now as reality and the way things are.. these ideas will be shattered in no time as you get older
Back to top Go down
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:31 pm

furball006 wrote:
ok listen carefully man.... you do not have to abondon your friends or give them the options between pot and you that is not a fair thing for you to do at all, they are living their lives. just because you have a negative view on pot at this time in your life doesnt mean that has to become your religeon, i was against smoking pot till i was 17-18 i have and had at that time TONS of friends and family that smoked pot, i went to parties and didn't smoke, it was offered i said no it was all cool.. i never abondoned people because they were smokers. and you shouldnt either. we all have seperate lives. dont try to push your views on other people you should talk about them, discuss them, but at the end of the day its not about abondoning friends cause you arent into the same things anymore......

if they are trying to force u or peer pressure you into smoking all the time thats different, if they did that and it bugged you, you should let them know, and if they kept tryin then ya distance yourself to show them you don't appreciate the pressure... they might ask you if you want to smoke but thats not peer pressure unless they keep pushing, they are just giving you an option in that case.

when i was 18 i tried pot on my own terms, i wanted to see what it was about, and i liked it. i was pretty anti drug at this time in my life but again i never forced my views on anyone, i didn't have to, people are living their lives..

you telling your friend he has to choose between smoking pot and being your friend is the exact same as someone telling you that if you DIDNT smoke pot you couldnt be friends anymore......... do you see this? i hope you realise this now

i hope you understand this perspective, im sorry you had suicidal feelings over this situation... you feel bad about losing your friends in understandable, my advice is to make amends with them, apologise have a little talk with them explain how you were feeling and admit that you were wrong, it is okay to be wrong man its a natural state for humans to be in, it takes a man to admit when you were wrong and suck it up and admit it, at the end of the day people appreciate that and it will make you a stronger person.

i am proud of you for posting this and questioning your decisions, good luck friend Smile

dont shut things down that you don't know anything about, you are young and have alot of learning to do, remember that alot of the things you accept now as reality and the way things are.. these ideas will be shattered in no time as you get older

Thanks for the advice but you can say i dont want i dont see anything wrong with that and the whole you have your friends choose pot or me is bad i only did that to my best friend cause i care for him u didnt want him mesing up his life im not saying pot messes up every bodys life but theirs a reason te goverment doesnt wantig people to smoke weed. Most of the time we mite end up hurt or wont suceed in life. When my generation of people come up and run this world whats gonna anything could and that scares me just saying soryy bout the little rant

but thanks for the advice if it seems mean im sorry didntmean for you to interpret it that way
Back to top Go down
furball006
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:49 pm

TheSilentOn1 wrote:
furball006 wrote:

Thanks for the advice but you can say i dont want i dont see anything wrong with that and the whole you have your friends choose pot or me is bad i only did that to my best friend cause i care for him u didnt want him mesing up his life im not saying pot messes up every bodys life but theirs a reason te goverment doesnt wantig people to smoke weed. Most of the time we mite end up hurt or wont suceed in life. When my generation of people come up and run this world whats gonna anything could and that scares me just saying soryy bout the little rant

but thanks for the advice if it seems mean im sorry didntmean for you to interpret it that way

no man i didnt take that as mean, also i hope u didnt take offense to what i said either
i understand that you did what you did to help your friends, but again, do not speak on what you do not know...
you only assume that weed is bad and that the governement made the right decision by outlawing it, this is because you have none of the facts. let me ask you this

why is alcohol legal and weed illegal?
alcohol kills tens of thousands a year, makes you make incredibly stupid decisions, knocks you on your bumm, is the main drug involved in rape etc.......

when weed has never killed anyone, in history, ever, not recorded once. also its nothing more then a plant, when alcohol is a brew created by humans, alcohol is man made drug and weed is a drug produced by the earth

where is the logic that alcohol is legal and weed is not, you have no idea of the facts man i cant stress this enough, its just because you are young ... like i said you have alot to learn

you don't know the facts man you only think you do, do some actual research the internet has tons of scientific studies

bud you have NO IDEA how many people are pot smokers and are tired of the governments laws but we cant change it because the governement doesnt listen, if it were up to the informed majority, pot would be legal, everyone of age knows this

do some research on weed and other drugs man i can tell that you havent, just google that stuff.. please dont believe things or do things just because the government tells you to
Back to top Go down
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

PostSubject: The message   15 and really feel alone EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:26 pm

ok i see your point on the whole rowing from earth but people have dies from pot but not like achol poising or anything but from car crashes im not saying that it happens alot but it does some pot like gensome weed makes you hulsinate which can potentaly make some kill their selfs so i dont see how achol is worse im not saying its good but its just as bad thats why i dont do anything of that nature i feel that it is bad for you
Back to top Go down
furball006
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:34 pm

TheSilentOn1 wrote:
ok i see your point on the whole rowing from earth but people have dies from pot but not like achol poising or anything but from car crashes im not saying that it happens alot but it does some pot like gensome weed makes you hulsinate which can potentaly make some kill their selfs so i dont see how achol is worse im not saying its good but its just as bad thats why i dont do anything of that nature i feel that it is bad for you

no people dont die from pot man, you dont halucinate on pot, no one has ever halucinated on pot and killed themselves or anyone else, pot has never once in recorded history been the cause of that, im telling you man stop trying to rationalise things in your head without the facts

how do you not see how alcohol is worse? well nevermind, ive said my peace on this topic, good luck
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:59 pm

didnt read the other responses but ya u did the right choice
morally

doesnt mean tho u cant still fit in with them just try not to get involved with their
drug activities also look for people who see how u see it

i hate my friends taht do stuff like that bu ti deal with it i just dont get too involved when i know
there going to do such things. i also made friends with people who are clean just to feel more comfortable

and tehres ppl i kno taht havent changed and dont do it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:44 pm

furball006 wrote:
TheSilentOn1 wrote:

no people dont die from pot man, you dont halucinate on pot, no one has ever halucinated on pot and killed themselves or anyone else, pot has never once in recorded history been the cause of that, im telling you man stop trying to rationalise things in your head without the facts

how do you not see how alcohol is worse? well nevermind, ive said my peace on this topic, good luck

Yup yup weed isn't a hallucinogen. Shrooms and acid, yes these drugs a hallucinogens. By the way shrooms are the sh!t. Shocked
Back to top Go down
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Tcorb18 wrote:
furball006 wrote:
TheSilentOn1 wrote:

Yup yup weed isn't a hallucinogen. Shrooms and acid, yes these drugs a hallucinogens. By the way shrooms are the sh!t. Shocked

gensome weed witch is a dick weed my you hallucinate
Back to top Go down
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

PostSubject: Ditch   15 and really feel alone EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:25 pm

i ment ditch weed sorry about that
Back to top Go down
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:38 pm

TheSilentOn1 wrote:
You could've stayed friends with them even though they smoked pot man... You know. It's their own decision, but you don't need to do it.
As long as they didn't force it upon you that is.
Back to top Go down
GetTheCans
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:13 pm

I remember when my friends started smoking and drinking. For the most part, I didn't have a problem with it, but for some reason they insisted on me doing it.

My real friends didn't care, but the losers were the ones who needed me to do what they did just because. Not because I wanted to, but just because they did it.

When you have friends you should be able to have life decisions and they should be able to have decisions without it affecting your friendship. This is what friends are for. Peer pressure groups aren't really friends. They are just copycats who do what they're told and attack anyone different.

For the record, almost all my friends do pot, and all of them drink. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs and we get along famously. The difference between then and now is that right now my friends are respectful enough to let other people choose something else without getting in their face about it.

I remember one time I was with my cousin one summer. His friends were actually planning on beating me into a pulp because I didn't want to smoke up with them, and it was my cousin who talked them out of it. That's psychotic!

Just "stick by your guns" as my uncle told me. No matter what you want to choose, stick with what YOU want to do, because you are the one who has to live your life, pot or no.
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:39 am

listen man, you did the right thing. I'm 17 and all my friends are drug free like myself, you don't want to be around that crap. and you are only 15 believe me you will find friends who you can relate to sooner or later and you will realize they are way better people than the "friends" you had before.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Your going to hate me for saying this, but your not much of a friend for leaving them because they did drugs. There still human beings as long as they respect the fact your not interested into drugs. You have no right to just leave them like that, because they wont please your needs and change for you.
Back to top Go down
Prophet2142
Strong Soul
Prophet2142

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:57 am

Brandon wrote:
Your going to hate me for saying this, but your not much of a friend for leaving them because they did drugs. There still human beings as long as they respect the fact your not interested into drugs. You have no right to just leave them like that, because they wont please your needs and change for you.

Of course he has a right to just leave them if they do drugs, drugs pull people down and down in to a dark hole, the drug situation is making him feel very uncomfortable and drugs is an awful thing to do even the likes of the 'minor' drugs like weed really have messed up a lot of peoples lives and they have regretted taking them.
I would suggest to the poster of this topic to maybe briefly keep in touch with them, but don't do the drugs or smoking and move on for a cleaner and better life.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/Prophet2142
Corefee
Mortal Soul
Corefee

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Well no mater what you do - do not start using drugs. My friends now are pushing me away because I don`t go drinking with them. And I don`t have to use alcohol if I don`t what to. And I hope one day they will understand and accept dudes like me and you.
Don`t worry - you will find friends. Just be what you are.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/corefee
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:58 pm

TheSilentOn1 wrote:
Tcorb18 wrote:
furball006 wrote:
TheSilentOn1 wrote:

gensome weed witch is a dick weed my you hallucinate

I really don't understand what you ment by this. I seen that you corrected something with ditch but I don't know if you mean "witch" or "dick" scratch
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:07 pm

Prophet2142 wrote:
Brandon wrote:

Of course he has a right to just leave them if they do drugs, drugs pull people down and down in to a dark hole, the drug situation is making him feel very uncomfortable and drugs is an awful thing to do even the likes of the 'minor' drugs like weed really have messed up a lot of peoples lives and they have regretted taking them.
I would suggest to the poster of this topic to maybe briefly keep in touch with them, but don't do the drugs or smoking and move on for a cleaner and better life.

so what their not human beings anymore their not your friends because they do drugs maybe they have a reaosn they do drugs and only need help and leaving a friend is not much help its very selfish.
Back to top Go down
Corefee
Mortal Soul
Corefee

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:36 pm

Tell me a very good reason why to do drugs, because I see no reason.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:43 pm

Unless you live in a cave this world is a dark place, helpless people getting raped and murdered and everyone is effected by it. Drugs help them forget that because they're weak. Now I don't approve of drugs i hate drugs but walking away from your friends, giving up on them like that because they don't meat YOUR standards is selfish.
Back to top Go down
Corefee
Mortal Soul
Corefee

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Brandon wrote:
Unless you live in a cave this world is a dark place, helpless people getting raped and murdered and everyone is effected by it. Drugs help them forget that because they're weak. Now I don't approve of drugs i hate drugs but walking away from your friends, giving up on them like that because they don't meat YOUR standards is selfish.

It is very sad that we are lining in such a world that people think that the only way how to move on is using drugs.
I mean. Come on. They become addicts and then? they need more and more that stuff and they just can`t afford it.
Which is the seed for more new problems. I just would like to stand in front of all people in the same time and say this "Fake UP "

I do not know if anything what I said made sense, but yeah - that is what i think...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 and really feel alone   15 and really feel alone Empty

Back to top Go down

15 and really feel alone
Page 1 of 1