Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i feel alone and dont know why

Go down 
+2
Rey
Little_SOUL-1914
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

i feel alone and dont know why Empty
PostSubject: i feel alone and dont know why   i feel alone and dont know why EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:18 am

for some reason i have been feeling very alone and i dont know why. I mean yea i have friends (about 10 or 20 not much) but still i feel alone, hated, left out, avoided.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: i feel alone and dont know why   i feel alone and dont know why EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:28 am

You have no idea how a relief it can be after telling one or more of your friends.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
BobbySoFamous
Nooblit Soul
BobbySoFamous

PostSubject: Re: i feel alone and dont know why   i feel alone and dont know why EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:07 pm

maybe you're friends with your friends out of convenience or tradition instead of actual connection or things in common? what do ya think
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/famousony0utube
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

PostSubject: Re: i feel alone and dont know why   i feel alone and dont know why EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:11 pm

BobbySoFamous wrote:
maybe you're friends with your friends out of convenience or tradition instead of actual connection or things in common? what do ya think

maybe....dont know tho one friend of mine and i hang out alot....

but still....idk
Back to top Go down
Ishtehcoke~
Helpful Soul
Ishtehcoke~

PostSubject: Re: i feel alone and dont know why   i feel alone and dont know why EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:23 am

Well , i have the same problem .
i guess its just that they only stick to guys who connect to them faster than guys who dont .
What my friend told me is to find something in common with them .
But i think if everything is common with them , the individuality will disappear >.>
I guess its best to find a best bud and stick to him till more comes .
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: i feel alone and dont know why   i feel alone and dont know why EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:02 pm

I can honestly say that i have 1 friend that i actually hang out with on a regular basis. He is a nerd though and i think it makes me look bad.

But i hang out with like a bunch of different people at lunch and break at school. I go to movies on friday with them and stuff,

I just don't feel like i have any close friends but i think thats just the way it works in High school. Everybody is friends with everybody. The only people that have really close friends that they can talk to are some select girls. Guys aren't typically the ones to talk to each other about important stuff.

What i would say would just do the best with what you got. Hang out with them more. Try and meet new people. Don't be shy.
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

PostSubject: Re: i feel alone and dont know why   i feel alone and dont know why EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:14 pm

thelovedoctor wrote:
I can honestly say that i have 1 friend that i actually hang out with on a regular basis. He is a nerd though and i think it makes me look bad.

But i hang out with like a bunch of different people at lunch and break at school. I go to movies on friday with them and stuff,

I just don't feel like i have any close friends but i think thats just the way it works in High school. Everybody is friends with everybody. The only people that have really close friends that they can talk to are some select girls. Guys aren't typically the ones to talk to each other about important stuff.

What i would say would just do the best with what you got. Hang out with them more. Try and meet new people. Don't be shy.

sounds good and makes scense but i guess ill just wait and see how things go.

i guess in a way i got one good friend....tho it gets a bit crazy cuz he has enemys and stuff....and well i can help him out i guess you can say but i never have gotten in a fight for him so i'd say he is good and if i needs him he there.

so i guess im good to go....well intill im in 10th grade and in adifferent school thats when it will change drasticly.

(sorry if i spell things wrong in here, im on the very sick side and have been for the last 2 or 3 days so yea....sorry)
Back to top Go down
Ishtehcoke~
Helpful Soul
Ishtehcoke~

PostSubject: Re: i feel alone and dont know why   i feel alone and dont know why EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:02 am

thelovedoctor wrote:

wow , i guess your pretty right . I am really in somewhat your position =P guess im not the only one with this problem afterall .
Back to top Go down
hernan.esquivel
Mortal Soul
hernan.esquivel

PostSubject: Re: i feel alone and dont know why   i feel alone and dont know why EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:44 am

to be honest nobody has more then 2 to 3 real friends the rest are just people you hang out wth time to time. all you gotta see is who do you get a long with the most. and see if they feel the same.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: i feel alone and dont know why   i feel alone and dont know why EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:33 pm

I think the problem with feeling alone is that we feel like we are the only ones with this problem.

For example if i just got in a fist fight with some kid at school and none of my "friends" were there to back me up, i might go home and think that everybody else friends would have stuck up for them. When in reality, your not the only one. Maybe your friends were also friends with the dude that you were fighting.

Once "Alone" people get over the fact that they aren't actually alone, its way easier to enjoy themselves and move on

S.E.L.F M.A.D.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i feel alone and dont know why   i feel alone and dont know why Empty

Back to top Go down

i feel alone and dont know why
Page 1 of 1