Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i feel alone and really unhappy. please hear me out.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
krazycal
Helpful Soul
krazycal

i feel alone and really unhappy. please hear me out. Empty
PostSubject: i feel alone and really unhappy. please hear me out.   i feel alone and really unhappy. please hear me out. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:42 pm

I feel really weird and stupid writing this. In fact i dont even know why i am. but i would just like some friendly people 2 help me through something. i feel like there is something missing from my life, and it is REALLY getting me down. i don't what it is but i havnt been feeling happy since the feeling. Please reply, i kinda feel alone
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.co.uk
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: i feel alone and really unhappy. please hear me out.   i feel alone and really unhappy. please hear me out. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:36 am

I am sorry to hear that , look that’s what u need to do , get yourself into activities , hit the gym , get a video game console , get some dvd movies , listen to music , go out with your friends ( girls :O ) , believe me those things will fill your life untile u figure out what u wanna do next

keep in touch man to see our progress Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Essencewing
Mortal Soul
Essencewing

Location : Prince Edward Island, Canada (never heard of it, huh?)

PostSubject: Re: i feel alone and really unhappy. please hear me out.   i feel alone and really unhappy. please hear me out. EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:29 am

I think that every human feels that way. Some try to distract themselves from that hole by saying that their job is their meaning. Others say music is (like me). And many more state that their lives are the service to an all-loving God (or many unforgiving gods). I don't know how to help out, but I know playing music fills my heart a bit. You just have to find a reason to be happy. There are many possibilities including love, work, religion, or simply for the thrill of life (which isn't so simple). Don't worry, that hole will be filled in the future.
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

PostSubject: Re: i feel alone and really unhappy. please hear me out.   i feel alone and really unhappy. please hear me out. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Friorey wrote:
I am sorry to hear that , look that’s what u need to do , get yourself into activities , hit the gym , get a video game console , get some dvd movies , listen to music , go out with your friends ( girls :O ) , believe me those things will fill your life untile u figure out what u wanna do next

totaly agree def is a great stepping stone
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i feel alone and really unhappy. please hear me out.   i feel alone and really unhappy. please hear me out. Empty

Back to top Go down

i feel alone and really unhappy. please hear me out.
Page 1 of 1