Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looks THEY MATTER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EndOfHeartache
Helpful Soul

Looks THEY MATTER Empty
PostSubject: Looks THEY MATTER   Looks THEY MATTER EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:18 pm

Okay today I thought I looked pretty good, but when I got to school my freinds said I looked gay. THIS IS WHAT CONFUSES ME, WHAT I LIEK REALLY DOESNT MATTER WHEN THE PEOPLE AROUND ME DONT THINK IT LOOKS GOOD. DONT SAY "IF YOU THINK IT LOOKS GOOD THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS" THAT'S IGNORANT BULLSHIT. IF EVERYONE WOULD JUST TELL THE TRUTH INSTEAD OF SAYING "You're not ugly!" I COULD ACTUALLY ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE BUT YOU PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE DOING GOOD AND SAYING "IT'S ONLY A WHITE LIE, I MADE HIM FEEL GOOD" frick YOU YOU'RE NOPT HELPING THE PERSON IN THE LOMG RUN, IF SOMEONES UGLY TELL THEM THEY ARE UGLY YOU LYING PEICES OF poo. Thank you ;D

EndOfHeArTaChE
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Looks THEY MATTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks THEY MATTER   Looks THEY MATTER EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:43 pm

If they said you look gay thats kind of a compliment because gay men have a really good fashion sense and are over all quite sexy Wink When you see a gay man you expect everything to match all the fashion to be exquiste if they said that you look gay that very well could mean you look hot!
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

Looks THEY MATTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks THEY MATTER   Looks THEY MATTER EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:16 pm

and telling people the truth may not help them but make them feel bad because they may have bad self esteem. tho it may help being truthful. all depends on the person.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

Looks THEY MATTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks THEY MATTER   Looks THEY MATTER EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:06 am

He could be just being a dick. Me and my friends say a lot of bad stuff about each other but we are only being tools don't really mean it, Why we do it?
i dont know lol.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Looks THEY MATTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks THEY MATTER   Looks THEY MATTER EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:47 pm

i have two piercings in my lip one in my left ear. i have glasses and black hair and the two clothing styles that i love the most is gothic and hip hop(massive metal and hip hop addict). ive bin about as popular with girls as an arab with explosives has bin the last couple of years. i have pretty poor social skills and i just get hated on sight. almost no one approves of my choice in clothing(including my closest friends) and its a fact that my face is about as pretty as a raped grapefruit. but heres the thing. i know im ugly and im very happy looking like a car wreck. i know my style is very odd but i feel good in it. by know your probably asking yourself "but if your so alienated why dont you try to change?" and theres a very simple answer to that. anything else wouldnt be me. be proud of who you are. be proud if you stick out it means your an actual individual. and no matter how things may seem there is always someone who find you and your style flippin awesome. you just havent met them yet. and i know that cause ive bin lucky enough to meet one or two of them. but sadly not many enough.
but the point is that yes looks do matter but it doesnt matter if you have to change what you are to have the looks the general public regards as "cool'.
i am an outcast. and its a mark i wear with honor and pride.
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

Looks THEY MATTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks THEY MATTER   Looks THEY MATTER EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:34 am

Dtox....i love you yet again...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Looks THEY MATTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks THEY MATTER   Looks THEY MATTER EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:42 am

hehe. i just tell it like i see it.
but i am very glad that what i say actually makes sense to ppl and that they relate to it.
words are our most powerful weapon. words may not win a gun fight but words can prevent the gun fight from ever happening.
peace out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looks THEY MATTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks THEY MATTER   Looks THEY MATTER Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks THEY MATTER
Page 1 of 1