Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PS3 YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PS3 YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH?! Empty
PostSubject: PS3 YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH?!   PS3 YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH?! EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Well today i decided to play some CoD WaW. So im playing nazi zombies and i get into a match but suddenly my ps3 just shuts down. I leave it of for a while turn it on again and the light is yellow then turns red and start blinking!
Does this mean my PS3 is dead? Maybe overheated? Ive searched online about this and it says it may happen if it overheats.
I cant call sony since i dont know the number or cant find it. Maybe ill leave it of for a few hours and check it again.
I think my warraty is expired since ive had it for more that a year. is that bad?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: PS3 YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH?!   PS3 YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH?! EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Best bet is to call up Sony. You can go to their site at playstation.com

from there go to ps3 and you should know where to go to next
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: PS3 YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH?!   PS3 YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH?! EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:45 pm

Well my PS3 is now dead. i called Sony today and they said that it doesnt work anymore but it would be better if i send it so they can check it out. Im going to do that tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: PS3 YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH?!   PS3 YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH?! EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:26 pm

ouch dude... that stinks! good thing there was just a price drop if they cant do anything to fix it for you
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: PS3 YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH?!   PS3 YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH?! EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:49 pm

yea it sucks that it broke down when the games i want come out. Uncharted 2, Fifa 10 and Fallout 3 game of the year edition.
Back to top Go down
chris18112
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: PS3 YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH?!   PS3 YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH?! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:24 pm

when i got the yellow light of death i had to pay $150, and sony send me a box to put my playstation so i was able send it back in total i waited a week to get a ps3 back, that is shipping the box to me and me shipping it back to them with my ps3 in the box. they will give you a different ps3, i am guessing that is to speed up the process so if you didnt back up your data you will lose a lot of it, if not all, considering you are going to get a other ps3, the only thing i kept was my on gta 4 online rank. but the bright side is that you get to replay everything and relive some of those great moment you had in the past Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH?!   PS3 YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH?! Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH?!
Page 1 of 1