Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xbox 360 red ring of death

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chris18112
Nooblit Soul

xbox 360 red ring of death Empty
PostSubject: xbox 360 red ring of death   xbox 360 red ring of death EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:11 pm

my roommate just got the red ring of death on his xbox 360, so he went out and got the xbox 360 elite so i ask him if i can have his old xbox 360 and he said yes. so now i have this broken xbox and i just contact mircosoft about a repair order. now i am going to get a box and label sent to my apartment and i have to pack it and go to the ups store and send it.

my question is are they going to charge me for fixing my xbox 360. and if they do about how much will they charge.

and this question is off topic but i have a ps3 and it sits on my desk and everything on my desk is black (ps3, tv, laptop, desk, cable box, even the game holder is black) so the xbox 360 is going to stick out like a sore thumb on my desk cause it is white is it possible to change the color if anyone knows i will be greatfull if you can take the time to let me know.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: xbox 360 red ring of death   xbox 360 red ring of death EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:26 pm

they don't charge, they pay for everything.

I had to buy a box for my xbox and they send you the label through email, Follow the instructions carefully. Like don't put anything in the box except the console, No hard drive, nothing.

As for changing the color, all the can do is buy a different face plate.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: xbox 360 red ring of death   xbox 360 red ring of death EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:51 pm

IT all depends on if your friend has already sent that previous Xbox in. I have a friend where he got the RRoD and he sent it in and got a refurbished one. But then it messed up again and he called them and they said they will fix it for $100. Now for your case question. You can buy a whole new custom case. Here's a site that has a few cool cases "www.solomods.com".
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Casey12
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: warnty   xbox 360 red ring of death EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:00 pm

if you don't have a warnty its gonna cost 100$....
Back to top Go down
chris18112
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: thank you for the help   xbox 360 red ring of death EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:26 pm

the xbox was cover under the warranty it has a three year warranty for the red ring of death and it is only 2 and a half years old. it was easy to get it repair i cant say enough good things about the xbox warranty and customer service
Back to top Go down
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

PostSubject: Re: xbox 360 red ring of death   xbox 360 red ring of death EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:29 pm

You also get a free month of Xbox Live for the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xbox 360 red ring of death   xbox 360 red ring of death Empty

Back to top Go down

xbox 360 red ring of death
Page 1 of 1