Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review Empty
PostSubject: My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review   My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:38 am

Modern Warfare 2 has to be one of the best games i have ever played, the stunning visuals, the guns. The Campaign in this game is short (unfortunately) but is filled with so much action you'll want to come back for more. the only downside i really had with the campaign is that it's hard to follow, the story basically only tells in between missions during cut-scenes, or when the characters are talking while your in a middle of a gunfight and can't even hear what they are saying. Some will not like the story because it is so unrealistic, but its fiction, its allowed to be whatever it wants.

The Multi-player in this game is also absolutely phenomenal! you have so much to unlock for each gun it's ridiculous. Grenade Launcher, Silencer, Red Dot sight, ACOG Scope, FMJ's, Shotgun attachment(yes on a assault rifle), Heartbeat sensor, Holographic Sight, Thermal Scope, and Extended Magazines. Don't tell me you don't want to unlock all of this for every gun! Another excellent part of multiplayer is the killstreaks. Now this could either make it or break it, but this actually surprised me of how balanced these streaks really are, because not only do you have to get the kill streak the enemy players can shoot down all Heli's and Planes, the best part about the killstreaks though is that you can unlock them in any order. The best thing about multiplayer is that you get experience for everything, i have not gone a match without getting extra experience, either from buzzkill's, Headshots, or Payback. The online is amazing and will soak up my time in the month.

Now i haven't played spec ops that much so i will not review that section.

Overall Modern Warfare 2 is a must buy for any FPS or Call of Duty fan, i give it a 9.6/10

The special Modern Warfare 2 Controller made by Mad Catz does have some issues, the one that gets me is that you really have to hold down the R1 and L1 for you to either keep the gun looking down the sights or to keep shooting. The last thing that i don't like about this controller that was supposed to make this different is the Combat Buttons, They work, but for me they are in such an awkward spot on the controller i find myslef not using them at all. There is still good about this controller though, The grip on it is really good the rest of the buttons are responsive especially the R2 and L2 buttons. This is a Novelty but it is a really cool feature, underneath the control sticks there is a LED light that is green and you can turn this on or off, i keep it on just because it looks cool.

If you have enough controllers to get you by i wouldn't look at buying this one, however perhaps if you switch the control scheme around the controller would work better. I would personally go buy a controller made by sony instead of this one.
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review   My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:28 am

Yea this game is great even though i dont have it or have played it. Ive seen many videos and its a great game. So many games i want to play.
Modern warfare 2
Borderlands - I played this at my friends house it really fun. Good RPG reminded me of Fallout 3 wide variety of weapons and many quests available.
Uncharted 2 - Uncharted was great and this one is even better, the graphics are amazing and it just looks great.
Fallout 3 (DLC) - Ive been wanting to play them since they came out, and once they were available my PS3 breaks down.
Assassins Creed 2 - I have been watching Lets Plays of this game its great, they made some improvements. Now you can buy different weapons, more variety of quests (not just stealing stuff and saving civilians) and the more action outside the machine, forgot what it was called.
Fifa 10 - My favorite sport is football (soccer) so i can go without buying this one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review   My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:01 pm

of those games that you mentioned i own borderlands and agree that it is really good will most likely get the dlc for it
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review   My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:30 pm

I got a new ps3. Got it yesterday 120gb slim version with Uncharted 2. I dont know what to get first MW2 or Assassins Creed 2
I wanna play already since i wasnt able to do so yesterday since it was late and i was sleepy. Now im installing updates and im kinda tired so im going to start playing tomorrow. Too bad world at war is stuck in old ps3 and all my saved games are gone. Atleast i still have all my trophies if i lost them i would be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review   My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:47 pm

After modernwarfare 2 you'll never want to play WaW again!!!! and nice new system
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review   My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:22 pm

yeah i really just want play some zombies. Multiplayer for WaW was getting rather boring for me already, i just wanted to get my 10th prestige stayed at 9th. Im getting MW2 for christmas so im probably getting borderlands or assassins creed 2 first, maybe assassins creed cause for some reason AC2 is cheaper than boderlands, might trade in some games aswell.
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review   My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:51 pm

Sounds like a good idea! i would highly recommend borderlands, and AC2 looks pretty kick bumm as well!
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review   My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:08 pm

I got MW2 its really great also got AC2 its great aswell. MW2 is really different from CoD WaW. In MW2 you cant just run around like crazy looking for everyone, you have to play smart and get your killstreaks going. Assassins Creed 2 is good aswell i play it when im not playing well on MW2. The only thing i dislike about MW2 multiplayer is that when you start you start playing against experienced people already. Theres no option like in WaW called boot camp where you play with people with the same skill level. Cause when i started i got into a match vs people with the joker sign even tho they werent really good they were players with more experience. Also MTDM doesnt work at all, teams never change its always the high level players vs low levels. But all in all its good once i get used to the game a little more and get my prestige, tho im thinking not to cause challenges are quite hard, i wont be complaining about this anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review   My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review Empty

Back to top Go down

My Modern Warfare 2 game and controller review
Page 1 of 1