Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Modern Warfare 2. This game has given me lots of fun and lots of anger. I think people hyped it up too much and once it came out there were so many flaws. At first i thought this game is great. But now that im on my 5th prestige ive experienced so many things in this game.

First of all i think Modern Warfare 2 is a great game but there are too many flaws that just make it go down completely. At first stuff like killstreaks and perks were great but now they are just annoying. If Infinity Ward would have made a beta for this game then it would have been better. Where to start...The perks, Pro perks were a good idea but there are 2 major problems, Commando which gives the ability to teleport with your knife to stab someone making you almost invincible and combined with Marathon and Lightweight its even worse. The other problem is One man army the ability to have infinite ammo. Scavenger is the same thing but sometimes you dont get any scavenger bags so its not too bad, But one man army combined with Danger Close and a noob tube (grenade launcher) a class i see constantly now a days is one of the most annoying things in the game.

Next are the death streaks. Those damn death streaks are so annoying i dont the point of rewarding bad players with painkiller which is even stronger than juggernaut or final stand which is just a super pro version of last stand. I dont see why bad players deserve this type of advantage.

The weapons, all the rifle beat the rest of the weapons. Almost all the weapons have no recoil at all making it easy and if you add any attachment well its super easy. The Tar-21 has some recoil but its damage is unbelievable, The ACR has 0 recoil so you can shoot anyone from any distance without the gun moving at all. M16 and Famas are exactly the same but unlike CoD 4 the M16 is not a problem because there are too many weapons that are better than it. The SMGs, it seems infinity ward wanted people to just forget about rushing because they all suck except for the UMP 45 which is just a mini rifle. The LMG are just useless even though their clips are huge nobody really uses them. The sniper rifles well there are only 2 good ones, the Barret and the Intervention and with Sleight of Hand pro anyone can become a quick scoper. The secondary weapons. Instead of overkill you can just use shotguns with incredible ranger and power, or pocket M16 (raffica).

One of the biggest Flaws in the game is the Spawn System and the Match Making. The developers seemed to want to promote revenge killing. Meaning that if you were killed by someone then you spawn close to them so you can get revenge. I think that is just stupid, instead of spawning you in a safe area you are spawned close to where you die. The Match Making is just poor it seems that the game punishes you for not playing with a full party of 6 because when i play alone the game gets me into matches where the team im on is losing 6500 - 3000 or in domination 189 - 70. How do i have any chance of winning if i am put into a game where i start of losing already with 2 minutes left in the match. Once i leave this games for some reason it gets me into the same one forcing me to lose once again, if i leave a game its because i dont want to play it not because i want to join it again.

Also i cant believe how lazy the developers are that they have the guts of using maps from CoD 4 in their map packs. Instead of making 5 new maps and charging 14.99 they create 3 new map which are poorly made in my opinion because they are so small that they are almost as bad as Rust. Bailout is noob tube land, Storm is not too bad, Salvage is if your in the middle your dead, Crash is the best of the 5, and Overgrown is just like Rundown but in the woods. The second map pack also has 2 maps from CoD 4, if we want CoD 4 maps then we play CoD 4, make 5 new maps not just you lazy fruits.

Infinity Ward wanted to make the game too user friendly helping the new comer too much. Making it easier and friendly for everyone, well IW your plan has back fired and its just a game that cause annoyance and anger.

I only hope that Treyarch make a better job with Black Ops than what IW did with MW2. But im not holding my hopes too high for every game has its flaw and Black Ops will have its flaws aswell.

For now i quit MW2 and im looking forward to Red Dead Redemption and I shall continue playing Fallout 3 for Fallout: New Vegas is close.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545

Modern Warfare 2
Page 1 of 1