Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RANDOM =] come join in

Go down 
+12
TheWoody
psychomantis666
SgtVoodoo
julesaiah
Ichigo
oldschoolgangsterrap
TFaith
Dripik
AboveTheInfluence
Gen__Wolf
Tabarnacos
koreanpakistan32
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megaelement
Nooblit Soul

RANDOM  =]  come join in - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep or no sleep   RANDOM  =]  come join in - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:00 pm

Yeah somtimes I sit in da bed keep on thinkin of tomorow or somthing that happend to me in the past but mostly I thing about tomorow . I think about How much people r dien becus of ciguretts or Cancer or how many people who dont have the money 4 da sugery and somtimes I stay up all night scared about tomorow I mean what there wont be a tomorow or maby I would die the folowin day . I dont want this to sound stupid or 4 u guys to think that im gay or somin ya no Peace afro Add my psn pls I'm MegaElement farao
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

RANDOM  =]  come join in - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM =] come join in   RANDOM  =]  come join in - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Megaelement wrote:
Yeah somtimes I sit in da bed keep on thinkin of tomorow or somthing that happend to me in the past but mostly I thing about tomorow . I think about How much people r dien becus of ciguretts or Cancer or how many people who dont have the money 4 da sugery and somtimes I stay up all night scared about tomorow I mean what there wont be a tomorow or maby I would die the folowin day . I dont want this to sound stupid or 4 u guys to think that im gay or somin ya no Peace afro Add my psn pls I'm MegaElement farao

lol if someone said you were "gay" for saying that they obv. have no idea what the meaning is lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32

RANDOM =] come join in
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2