Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was your wost day ever

Go down 
+12
SgtVoodoo
Dave
phil19uk
furball006
angeloflight
Psoewish
Friorey
iEM0
Dripik
Rey
Ichigo
jackwabbit
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

What was your wost day ever Empty
PostSubject: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Did you ever have one of those days?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:09 pm

I think everyday has one if not more of those days in their life.

Here's one of mine. It's not like the worst day gone wrong type of thing, but worst day drawn out gone wrong. (Does that make sense?)

I would maybe say mine is the day I started playing World of Warcraft. It really has consumed so much of my time and attention. I think sometimes if I put as much effort as I do in that into something that is important, i'd be very succesful.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:12 pm

I'm a horrible day magnet.. I always end up breaking something, someone or me..
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:13 pm

man dont tell me your another addict warcrack. I had to lock my friends computer because of it, and know my girlfriend plays it too......NO i will not give in, i must refuse to play
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:13 pm

The day my Xbox red-ringed on me when I have worked so hard to defend it. "Oh, I don't have any issues with it." Then my dad wanted to put it downstairs and put it around a bunch of other machines that put out a lot of heat. Then my brother wanted to play Halo for like 5 hours straight, the thing froze, I turned it off, then the next morning it red ringed me... It happened about 5 days before Christmas too, and they are just now shipping it back to me. The Xbox is very fragile... I was taking good care of it, but NO everyone else wanted a piece of it. lol
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:14 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
man dont tell me your another addict warcrack. I had to lock my friends computer because of it, and know my girlfriend plays it too......NO i will not give in, i must refuse to play

I don't like the term addict, because I could easily stopped playing if I wanted. I do however play to much.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:15 pm

and rey im the same as you,...misrey loves me and Dripik my 360 did that too that why i got a ps3 cheers
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:16 pm

well well true i just couldnt think of another word. I hate it when people actually try to compare that to drug addiction...morons
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:18 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
well well true i just couldnt think of another word. I hate it when people actually try to compare that to drug addiction...morons

Yeah well it some cases it seems similiar to an addiction. In my opinion if anyone lets it get to that point then they have taken it past what it is intended to be, a game.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:20 pm

many people have done that, i feel sorry for them
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Bah. I love my 360 too much to get a PS3. My dad got a PS3, though, and calls it "ours". When he's really just using it for Blu-Ray. So I am taking advantage of it to play MGS4. Smile The PS3 is huge, though. It's obviously got some good cooling going on in there. Once my warranty completely runs out on the 360 I might rig it with a water cooling system somehow, just in case I need to put it close to other hot electronics.

Also, I feel sad for WoW addicts. But not every one of them are addicts. Razz I honestly can't see how someone can get that addicted to it, though...
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Quote :

Also, I feel sad for WoW addicts. But not every one of them are addicts. Razz I honestly can't see how someone can get that addicted to it, though...

It's very easy. It's its own world if you get into it. The people you befriend become addicting. Doing certain things become addicting. If you get really into it you download ventrilo and actually speak with the people through voice. I can see how someone could lose themselfs in it.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:37 pm

it is easy to get addicted, thats why i dont play
Back to top Go down
iEM0
Helpful Soul
iEM0

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:52 am

well..teh worst day is when my Dad, and 2 older sisters left the house on the same day... my dad divorced my mom which was sad.. because when ur a toddler and someone asks where ur dad is...u say i dont know who he is (i didnt meet him till i was 5).. my sisters left because they got married.. and my mom had to take care of my brother and i sence we were little..
so i felt alone because i nvr talk to my twin brother about tat stuff.. so yea i think tat was it..
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:26 am

worst day was today , and probably tomorrow will be even worse , each day is worst than the day before it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:47 am

WoW is indeed way too time consuming. A lot of stuff has gone way wrong due to that game, and I'm still trying to glue everything back together now. I quit like a month or so ago and I'm happy I did.

Right now I'm starting to get into music again a bit more, and I'm actually trying to get a job. When I still played wow I didn't really care about anything else than that game.
Actually stopping isn't that hard though, it's realizing that you're messing your life up that's the hard part.
Back to top Go down
angeloflight
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:35 pm

I have had very horrible days it would all just fall on me like the song when the world falls on you by all american rejects its called top of the world
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:27 pm

my worst dday was the day i need to drop out of school because i had an emotional breakdown, but i never would have met my high school friends if it didnt happen.
Back to top Go down
iEM0
Helpful Soul
iEM0

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:33 pm

what lvl were u when u quit
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:59 pm

it was my first year in high school, i went back, im DONE this year
Back to top Go down
furball006
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:24 pm

i was addicted to wow i quit and sold my account, that game is evil stay away
Back to top Go down
phil19uk
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:27 pm

A bad day for me was was during my computer science exam in university, basically it started at 10am...I of course woke up at 9.30am and was VERY late. I didnt have a chance to shower/shave, so im running in and fall in the corridor dropping my books and pens then have to go into a room full of perfectly quiet students. By the time I actually got in my seat it was around 10:15am since I have to travel to uni, it was an right pain in the bumm.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Mortal Soul
Dave

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:48 pm

The day I consider my "worst" day was very odd. It was about 5 years ago and nothing was going my way. Everyone seemed to have a bone to pick with me for no particular reason, everything I touched didn't work properly or broke and in general it was plain miserable. It's difficult to explain because there were no real significantly terrible moments. The day before was dandy and the day after was dandy as well, but for some reason THAT day was just a prolonged stream of negative experiences. Once the day was winding down I was shock at how awful it was. I really try to get the most out of the day and even if I didn't end up doing much, I atleast attempt to find one or two small and positive things I completed. There was nothing that day. Strangest/Worst day may be a better way of describing it.
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:45 pm

One of my worst days ever, was a while back in grade 6, this kid picked a fight with me for no reason, and since he was in boxing, he tottally beat the crap out of me, a teacher came out and broke it up, so he got up and started walking away,(we were playing basball), so i picked up one of the metal bats, and i threw it at him, thankfully i missed

But basically the reason it was my worst day ever, is because i realized that if that thing hit him in the head, he probably would have died, and my life would just be horrible, and it was just horrible because it was the first time in my life, ive actually wanted to hurt someone, and i kinda looked at myself as a monster(you know what i mean) after that,

Could go on forever about this story, ill end it here though
Back to top Go down
Popcorn
Mortal Soul
Popcorn

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:11 am

The worst day ever was when my grandfather died. I had to stay away from school because I was so sad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your wost day ever
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Off Topic-
Jump to: