Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was your wost day ever

Go down 
+12
SgtVoodoo
Dave
phil19uk
furball006
angeloflight
Psoewish
Friorey
iEM0
Dripik
Rey
Ichigo
jackwabbit
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

What was your wost day ever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:01 am

Back when I was around 12 years old my dad would downgrade our version of Windows from XP to Windows 98 as Punishment. O.o
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:21 am

Dripik wrote:
Back when I was around 12 years old my dad would downgrade our version of Windows from XP to Windows 98 as Punishment. O.o

ahaaha i never had a computer till 3 years ago so thats nothing
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:05 pm

Dripik wrote:
Now that's funny Very Happy

You know what else is funny? I worked on a machine with Windows 3.1 till 1998, then I worked on a PC with Windows 98 and that was so much different xD
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:02 pm

it is pretty funny though
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:51 pm

My worst day so far this year was saturday, well it was an awesome day up until about 5:30 when i got called in to go to work. I was livid, I was just about to sit down and have supper with my ex gf(trying to fix things) and her family and I got a call on my cell to come into work because someone wasn't able to come in. I hate my job, but this made it even worse. When I got to work they told me to not to forget to smile to the customers and I told them that they can take their smiles and shove them up their inconsiderate butts.

So now I'm looking for another job. I didn't get fired but I did put in my two weeks notice. I'm going to just chill on finding another job for a while, I've got somethings to take care of and work was just getting in the way anyway.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:01 pm

Steve-JohnsonRE wrote:
My worst day so far this year was saturday, well it was an awesome day up until about 5:30 when i got called in to go to work. I was livid, I was just about to sit down and have supper with my ex gf(trying to fix things) and her family and I got a call on my cell to come into work because someone wasn't able to come in. I hate my job, but this made it even worse. When I got to work they told me to not to forget to smile to the customers and I told them that they can take their smiles and shove them up their inconsiderate butts.

So now I'm looking for another job. I didn't get fired but I did put in my two weeks notice. I'm going to just chill on finding another job for a while, I've got somethings to take care of and work was just getting in the way anyway.

you dont work at mcdonalds do you?....i heard the stories
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:18 am

jackwabbit wrote:
Steve-JohnsonRE wrote:

you dont work at mcdonalds do you?....i heard the stories
Nope, I work at KFC, I was thinkin about going to work for Ronald McFondle because most of the people that work there aren't denser than lead.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:12 am

everyday is the best day ever
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:36 pm

thelovedoctor wrote:
everyday is the best day ever
Everyday above ground is a good day.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:08 pm

Exactly
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:22 pm

I never had really any trouble with WoW. I started playing it coz of my friends and i played it for a 1year no crazy 24/7 till one day i couldnt stop, so i just i just thought about what the game was gonna turn me into and i ended up deleteing and havnt even thought about playing it =D. The only bad thing is my friends are druged up on it they cant put it down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your wost day ever   What was your wost day ever - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your wost day ever
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Off Topic-
Jump to: