Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't wanna sound like a chump...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noobiusprime
Nooblit Soul

I don't wanna sound like a chump... Empty
PostSubject: I don't wanna sound like a chump...   I don't wanna sound like a chump... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:42 pm

I\'m a highschool student right now and I was dating this girl for a year....until recently. She told me she needed a break cuz she\'s been stressed out with school and work and that her parents are saying I\'m the reason her grades went down. I helped her with her homework everytime she brought it over even! But I dunno what to do really I may be considered too young to say this but I genuinely loved this girl and she told me the same thing. Any words of encouragement or adivse? Sad

**I just realized there\'s a relationship category....well I can make this fit.

I can\'t help but think her parents forced her to dump me and she hasn\'t really talked with me on a friend to friend level its all awkward and stuff and It\'s stressing me out like you would not believe. My biggest issue is troubles sleeping, that sucks because well...I\'m in highschool. And when I do sleep I tend to dream about when she dumped me, so NOW any words of encouragement or advise?

Last edited by Noobiusprime on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna sound like a chump...   I don't wanna sound like a chump... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Maybe you could get back together with her, just not try to help her with her homework Razz Just kidding. I really have no idea what to do in that situation, maybe you could try getting it going once she gets her grades up?
Back to top Go down
Noobiusprime
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna sound like a chump...   I don't wanna sound like a chump... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:48 pm

Gen__Wolf wrote:
Maybe you could get back together with her, just not try to help her with her homework Razz Just kidding. I really have no idea what to do in that situation, maybe you could try getting it going once she gets her grades up?

Well thats the problem, we dont really talk like we used to so I have no idea how her school day is going. When I ask her how her classes are she just says boring...
Back to top Go down
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna sound like a chump...   I don't wanna sound like a chump... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:50 pm

You might try flirting with her, but not in a pestering way, just to keep her blushing from time to time, it will spice up her boring school days, and she will remember it.
Back to top Go down
Noobiusprime
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna sound like a chump...   I don't wanna sound like a chump... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:54 pm

I do, I even invite her over to play rock band (she loves games like that) when she's got free time but she says she's still "busy" and can't come....its just depressing.
Back to top Go down
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna sound like a chump...   I don't wanna sound like a chump... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:58 pm

Then perhaps you should give her space for a while. Don't avoid her, give her space enough to where she isn't getting annoyed when you talk to her, but not so much that she completely forgets about the relationship the two of you had.
Back to top Go down
Noobiusprime
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna sound like a chump...   I don't wanna sound like a chump... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:59 pm

Mkay, thats gonna be tough but i can do it.
Back to top Go down
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna sound like a chump...   I don't wanna sound like a chump... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:00 pm

Goodluck, I hope it works out for the best man.
Back to top Go down
Noobiusprime
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna sound like a chump...   I don't wanna sound like a chump... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:06 pm

Thanks a ton.
Back to top Go down
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna sound like a chump...   I don't wanna sound like a chump... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:23 pm

Just trying to help Wink
Back to top Go down
misscupcake
Helpful Soul
misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna sound like a chump...   I don't wanna sound like a chump... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:23 am

Hi...

I have hardly any relationship experience, so Im not qualified, but I have a strong belief in 'things happen for a reason'

It's really nice to hear that you loved this girl; it's so sweet to hear you say that. I wish a boy had said that about me when I was at school hehe

I know this will hurt to hear, but you can't force anyone to be with you. I know you care about her, but she broke up with you for a reason. Maybe it was because her parents forced her, or maybe she just wants some time to think about things because school is getting tough as years go on?

If her parents forced her, that is very mean of them. But maybe it will help improve her school work?
I know you said you helped her with her school work, but you don;t know what its like for a girl. If she really likes you, which Im sure she does since she said she loves you, then she would be thinking of you ALL the time! Girls cant help that. She probably daydreams about yoy all the time, thinking about nice things you say to her, thinking about how nice it is that you help her wit her homework, etc.

And even though you try to help her with her homework, her grades might be slipping becayse shes distracted by you. That isnt anyones fault, its just the way life is.

School is very important, and obviously her parents agree with me on that if they are concerned about her grades slipping. Im sure you can still be friends for now, and maybe after exams/afetr school whatever then you can get back with her Very Happy

If you really want her back, maybe you could talk to her about this decision of hers. Find out if it's really what she wanted or maybe if her parents pushed her a bit. That doesnt mean she will be able to change the decision, but at least you will know whos choice it really was to end the relationship..

And maybe if you talk to her, you will understand it more or something.

Girls are hard ot understand, but maybe if you try to talk to her you will understand the situation she is in.

I think Im rmbling now, and repeating myself hehe

hope you find happiness either way Smile

PS if you do get back with her eventually, and even if you dont, life is not over. She might be a huge part of your life and you might love her lots and lots, but there are so many other things life can give you Smile maybe you will meet her again later on in life and get married, maybe you will find a new girl, who knows. Try to be happy without her, because sometimes we dont have any say in the things people do

xxx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna sound like a chump...   I don't wanna sound like a chump... Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't wanna sound like a chump...
Page 1 of 1