Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dont know what to do...

Go down 
+2
Corefee
Panic!!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Panic!!
Nooblit Soul

Dont know what to do... Empty
PostSubject: Dont know what to do...   Dont know what to do... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Hello guys well i had this situation this weekend that one of my "Friends" for no reason he start talking about some serious stuff.
Well he start like saying oh your life will suck alwais and i was like wtf?! why u tell me that... then he start saying lots of stuff that are not relevant with him beacuse is my life... the points is he start telling me oh ur life suck because you don't work for your stuff. You have a car and you don't even buy it with your own money and you don't even pay for the gas. (but he is saying that be cause he had to work for his stuff) But i'm like what i should do stop the friendship because he is like so jellous about me or there is something i could do...

P.s i know i didnt put much details on the problem and my english suck but pls feedback
Back to top Go down
Corefee
Mortal Soul
Corefee

PostSubject: Re: Dont know what to do...   Dont know what to do... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:02 pm

Well if he used to be a good friend you should wait some more and just see what ans. Time sometimes shoves everything. Because it is very bad to lose a good friend. From the other hand it is wrong that he is pushing you because you have something more then he does.
Pretty slippery situation, I think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/corefee
Mptr
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Dont know what to do...   Dont know what to do... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:06 pm

Work for your stuff, he's not jealous it's just principles.
Sooner or later you'll have to work for your "stuff" and when that happens it's gonna be tough adapting.
Back to top Go down
Panic!!
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Dont know what to do...   Dont know what to do... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:14 pm

i know that i had to work for my stuff but is not my problem that my mom can give me that... and i know i had to work but i cant work jet i have a condition and i have to take month of resting btw i turn 18 few month ago
Back to top Go down
FreedomX10A
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Dont know what to do...   Dont know what to do... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Panic!! wrote:
Hello guys well i had this situation this weekend that one of my "Friends" for no reason he start talking about some serious stuff.
Well he start like saying oh your life will suck alwais and i was like wtf?! why u tell me that... then he start saying lots of stuff that are not relevant with him beacuse is my life... the points is he start telling me oh ur life suck because you don't work for your stuff. You have a car and you don't even buy it with your own money and you don't even pay for the gas. (but he is saying that be cause he had to work for his stuff) But i'm like what i should do stop the friendship because he is like so jellous about me or there is something i could do...

P.s i know i didnt put much details on the problem and my english suck but pls feedback
The problem isn't that he is jealous of you its that he sees you as a person that gets everything handed to him.

The solution doesn't lie within you but within his view, change his view and the problem will solve itself.
Back to top Go down
Ishtehcoke~
Helpful Soul
Ishtehcoke~

PostSubject: Re: Dont know what to do...   Dont know what to do... EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:04 am

Although your mum can get you stuff ,
But you have the option to take it or reject the offer and work for yourself .
maybe he isn't jealous or something .
Maybe he might just be telling you something serious that you might think that his jealous =o
anyways , its better to work for your stuff .
I mean , try sparing a thought for your mum .
If your mum had gotten you everything you wanted , then your mum has to work twice as hard to get the things that SHE wanted .
So hope you understand .
And no offense =X
Back to top Go down
nemo
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Dont know what to do...   Dont know what to do... EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:39 pm

I am just like you kinda, i can get anything that i point a finger at yet i still work and buy for my own money why? cus i care for the once that cares for me just cus my parents are rich dosent mean i have to use the money they earned and worked for, i turned 18 for a month ago and i work and have worked for sometime now. I dont think hes jealous i think hes just trying to tell you maybe its time to work insted of slacking and sucking blood of your parents?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont know what to do...   Dont know what to do... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont know what to do...
Page 1 of 1