Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tips for my overweight breathren

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

Tips for my overweight breathren Empty
PostSubject: Tips for my overweight breathren   Tips for my overweight breathren EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:15 am

A few things about me, I'm obese, by no means am I skinny. However I have an insane amount of muscle on my body.

I'm 6'8", and around 425 lbs or so.

I have been told I don't look my weight, but muscle in general is much much heavier than fat.

Anyways, if you feel bad about your weight and want to change it, don't think drastically. Changing your body is a slow process of building up habits. Your body is a machine, think of it that way. You put in one thing, and it makes another.

Eating healthy is fine, but stay away from crash diets. (Crash diets are where you go from eating allot, to just eating a salad a day, or something to that effect). If you do a crash diet, 90% of the time you will as the name implys, CRASH. You will end up binging and eating more than you were before and gain back all the weight you lost AND some. To lose weight, and I know this sounds nuts, but you HAVE to eat.

Heres what you do,

http://www.fitfaq.com/six-meals-a-day.html

It sounds like a diet but trust me it's not. This is by far the thing I would recommend to anyone who wants to lose weight. Your body is constantly getting food/energy, so you WONT crash. Try to excersise for an hour a day, get your heartbeat up and sweat for an hour and you will lose weight I promise.

Now, heres my best advice. Love your body, it's your body and you aren't getting another one. So love yourself.

Once you can stand in the mirror and point at the person staring at you and say "I love you for who you are", you can do anything you want. Don't let anyone else say your ugly, fat, etc. etc.

Those who say those mean things are ugly on the inside, and that my friends is NOT something you can change with a diet.

Enjoy life, and enjoy yourselves my friends. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tips for my overweight breathren   Tips for my overweight breathren EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:39 pm

I chuckled a bit, 'cause I thought the link said "fitfag.com" xD Excuse me but LOL.

Also this will be a problem for me since I don't eat alot of different meals.
But this is definately a useful thread, and I thank you for posting it.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: Tips for my overweight breathren   Tips for my overweight breathren EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Zancoth wrote:
I chuckled a bit, 'cause I thought the link said "fitfag.com" xD Excuse me but LOL.

Also this will be a problem for me since I don't eat alot of different meals.
But this is definately a useful thread, and I thank you for posting it.

I know you can't eat certain things, like sausage or whatever. Just replace it with protein bars and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Cameron305
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tips for my overweight breathren   Tips for my overweight breathren EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:22 am

I am totally agree with you all. According to me if you want to loss your weight you must take low fat and carbs in your diet. But with your diet you must take some initial cardio exercise. I think cycling and swimming are best exercise for this purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips for my overweight breathren   Tips for my overweight breathren Empty

Back to top Go down

Tips for my overweight breathren
Page 1 of 1