Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

any tips on gaining weight?

Go down 
+9
JustMe
Gen__Wolf
gamerx11
Johnnycpk
crazypedro
Exile
dejavu
Friorey
legend
13 posters
AuthorMessage
legend
Nooblit Soul

any tips on gaining weight? Empty
PostSubject: any tips on gaining weight?   any tips on gaining weight? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:40 am

well this is probably typical for many asian people. Not trying to racist or w/e but im vietnamese and i been trying to gain weight for like forever !. im 130 at age 19. im trying to gain like 10 pounds. any suggest.
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: any tips on gaining weight?   any tips on gaining weight? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:42 am

Man i have the same problem , i am very skinny ( strong but skinny ) i want to gain weight too ! i tried eating a lot of bread but didn't work , i am 60 Kg ! i need to be 65 or 70 !
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
dejavu
Nooblit Soul
dejavu

PostSubject: Re: any tips on gaining weight?   any tips on gaining weight? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:21 am

How tall are you? Your weight doesnt sound too terribly low. But, if you want to gain a little weight you might want to try to just ad an extra meal throughout the day or try a high calorie shake. You can get them at any grocery store. There is one called boost that's pretty good. good luck to ya... And also, some people are just naturally thin with a faster metabolism. You may actually be at YOUR healthy weight, depending on how tall you are..
cici study
Back to top Go down
Exile
Mortal Soul
Exile

PostSubject: Re: any tips on gaining weight?   any tips on gaining weight? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:22 am

If you're looking into gaining weight you should be taking multivitamins, eating a strict diet following the food guide.
And then getting a good weekly douse of exercising, and going to the gym for like 3hours a week
Back to top Go down
crazypedro
Helpful Soul
crazypedro

PostSubject: Re: any tips on gaining weight?   any tips on gaining weight? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:04 pm

erm, a few tips for u guys out there (this is only how i do it)

am not sure what u mean from weight...if u just wanting the metric or visual weight if ya nar what a mean. well im in the forces n i was to skinny, evedently fit for the forces but to get fitter and gain muscle, i needed to put on weight. best way to put on weight, just talking number wise, to to do some physical training. muscle weighs more than fat, fact. a simple and horribly tasting way to gan the weight is to take carbohidrate drinks (not the ones with creatine) u can get powder in big tubs like £35, hav maby 2-3 of them a day and make sure ya doin regular excersise to turn the fat your creating into muscle. If you wana work out like every day i would say also take a protine drink after you hav excersised, this will help yr muscles repair. DO NOT rely on these drinks alone... your diet must also be correct. I once tryed eating a meal every 2n a half hours. It did work, but its uncomftable, its kinda like forcefeeding yrself wich isnt rili that nice tbh. also, maby hav a meal right before u go to sleep this will also help. Iv tryed alot of different ways, and iv found that simply eating right and excersising is the key. and questions just msg me Smile
Back to top Go down
Johnnycpk
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: any tips on gaining weight?   any tips on gaining weight? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:41 pm

johnnycpk lol!

the trick here, to be quite honest is to

STOP EXERCISE, because it will take calories away

EAT MORE SUGAR : DDDD

the advantages are that you can eat more cakes and stuff like that! : D

hope it helped Very Happy

johnnycpk
Back to top Go down
gamerx11
Nooblit Soul
gamerx11

PostSubject: Re: any tips on gaining weight?   any tips on gaining weight? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:45 pm

being a lifter and all i can tell you the best way to gain weight is to do less reps per set but more weight. also, you want to increase your calorie intake a lot in order to gain weight. you probably just have a have a high metabolism and a hard time gaining any weight. i recommend you do some lifting 3-5 days a week and take some weight gainers. they are protein shakes but involve more protein and more calories to gain weight. the reason i know all this is b/c i lift weight 5x a week and have researched a lot about lifting. give the ideas a try and see if they work for you, if you increase your calories enough you should gain weight. Very Happy

btw, stopping lifting is real bad! that means that even though you're burning calories you are getting out of shape and losing muscle. losing muscle means losing weight. muscle weighs so much more than fat

Last edited by gamerx11 on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: any tips on gaining weight?   any tips on gaining weight? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:47 pm

Gamer is 100% He posted it before I could.
Back to top Go down
gamerx11
Nooblit Soul
gamerx11

PostSubject: Re: any tips on gaining weight?   any tips on gaining weight? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:51 pm

haha thx, knew i could help in the weight issue section section Razz
Back to top Go down
JustMe
Helpful Soul
JustMe

PostSubject: Re: any tips on gaining weight?   any tips on gaining weight? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:44 pm

2 words dude... Pizza and beer. Not the light beer either. You want the real stuff. Preferably an import like a nice German Hefe Weizen. It has a high yeast count so it gives it a nice sweet taste and full of carbs. I've been doing it for years and it's been working great.

Of course if you're looking to gain weight in a healthy way, then pay no attention to me. I'm not the guy to listen to. I'm a fat bastard.
Back to top Go down
hernan.esquivel
Mortal Soul
hernan.esquivel

PostSubject: Re: any tips on gaining weight?   any tips on gaining weight? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:37 am

wow that reminds me of how i use to be. im 5'11 and i use to weigh 130lb. even my army reruiter told me to gain some weight. i did and now i weight 160. it was hard to gain that weoght, i ate one more meal than i used to and i drank weight gainer shakes, plus i work out more. plus the occasional extra snack. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
epidemic
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: any tips on gaining weight?   any tips on gaining weight? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:00 pm

legend wrote:
well this is probably typical for many asian people. Not trying to racist or w/e but im vietnamese and i been trying to gain weight for like forever !. im 130 at age 19. im trying to gain like 10 pounds. any suggest.
eat alot and do nothing
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: any tips on gaining weight?   any tips on gaining weight? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:16 pm

epidemic wrote:
legend wrote:
eat alot and do nothing

eating alot and doing nothing is unhealthy i should know lol
im strating to work out and exercise and stuff(to get strength and stuff lol)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Ishtehcoke~
Helpful Soul
Ishtehcoke~

PostSubject: Re: any tips on gaining weight?   any tips on gaining weight? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:49 am

legend wrote:

EAT A LOT OF KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN XDDD
Hahas , just kidding .
You wanna gain weight as in Mucles mass or fat mass .
If you wanna be heavier (muscle wise) then you should start working out with a healthy diet .
If you wanna be heavier (Fat wise) then you should eat doest food with high carb or fats
but still excersise . Just not too much =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any tips on gaining weight?   any tips on gaining weight? Empty

Back to top Go down

any tips on gaining weight?
Page 1 of 1