Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High Metabolism but really want to put on weight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrTD123
Nooblit Soul
MrTD123

High Metabolism but really want to put on weight Empty
PostSubject: High Metabolism but really want to put on weight   High Metabolism but really want to put on weight EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:07 pm

Hey people,
So i'm 17, 6'1" ish and still growing. Currently, im very very skinny, i have basically no fat on me whatsoever and am hating it. I don't under eat or anything, in fact i eat quite a lot, and was wondering if anyone had some advice as to how someone, like me, with a high metabolism could put on weight?
Back to top Go down
ynot914
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: To put on weight..   High Metabolism but really want to put on weight EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Try drinking boosts 1-2 times a day. My girlfriend was pretty underweight and had to drink boost for a condition. It is really good for gaining weight, and it tastes good as well. They have different types, and it is healthy if you are supposed to gain weight. You might want to talk to a doctor first though.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND
Nooblit Soul
L3G3ND

PostSubject: Re: High Metabolism but really want to put on weight   High Metabolism but really want to put on weight EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:58 am

Protein Shakes between meals
Back to top Go down
http://killingautumn.wordpress.com/
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

PostSubject: Re: High Metabolism but really want to put on weight   High Metabolism but really want to put on weight EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:40 pm

ynot914 wrote:
You might want to talk to a doctor first though.
This...
I think that there is treatment that you can get for these sort of things.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: High Metabolism but really want to put on weight   High Metabolism but really want to put on weight EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:22 pm

definitely protein shakes. They will add fat to your body. Just make sure that you are working out too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Metabolism but really want to put on weight   High Metabolism but really want to put on weight Empty

Back to top Go down

High Metabolism but really want to put on weight
Page 1 of 1