Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weight Issues, Age 15

Go down 
+4
XxRaN96xX
ben
Remo
Zancoth
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zancoth
Elite Soul

Weight Issues, Age 15 Empty
PostSubject: Weight Issues, Age 15   Weight Issues, Age 15 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:01 pm

My name is Kent and I'm a 15 year old boy from Norway.
I have weight issues which I'm desperately trying to deal with. I've been thinging about going swimming, because that's something I really enjoy, but I am afraid people I know will meet me swimming at the pool, and I'm afraid of them seeing how much weight I've gained. So I really need to build up courage to be able to do so. That's mainly why I'm here.

I'm a Coca Cola addict and I eat way too much snacks. I've been trying to cut down a little but you know it's hard man.
We got a dog just a couple months ago so I take walks a bit more often now, which is pretty good since I need it. It kinda gives you more motivation because you HAVE to take your dog for a walk now and then.

Also I have Asperger's Syndrome so I have a few social problems.
I will be thankful for any help or suggestions to loose weight.

I'm not gonna lie... I just weighed myself, I'm exactly 100 KG...
That's alot for my age, being 15 and all.
I hate myself for being overweight and not being able to do anything about it..
It's hard, man.
It's hard.

Because of Asperger's Syndrome, I have difficulty eating things.
I only eat a few potato meals, I'm not a vegetarian or anything it's just I can't eat any other food, or I'll instantly puke if I even try to lick for example a sausage.-
This causes me to get sick easily too, because I eat the same meal too often.

Any help highly appreciated.

- Zancoth
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: Weight Issues, Age 15   Weight Issues, Age 15 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Weight Issues, Age 15   Weight Issues, Age 15 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:40 pm

Thanks for the link, I will check it out.
Back to top Go down
ben
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Weight Issues, Age 15   Weight Issues, Age 15 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:20 pm

Zancoth wrote:
I have weight issues which I'm desperately trying to deal with. I've been thinging about going swimming, because that's something I really enjoy, but I am afraid people I know will meet me swimming at the pool, and I'm afraid of them seeing how much weight I've gained. So I really need to build up courage to be able to do so. That's mainly why I'm here.

I'm a Coca Cola addict and I eat way too much snacks. I've been trying to cut down a little but you know it's hard man.
We got a dog just a couple months ago so I take walks a bit more often now, which is pretty good since I need it. It kinda gives you more motivation because you HAVE to take your dog for a walk now and then.

It's hard, man.
It's hard.

I only eat a few potato meals, I'm not a vegetarian or anything it's just I can't eat any other food, or I'll instantly puke if I even try to lick for example a sausage.-

- Zancoth

Hey Kent,

Coca Cola will contribute a lot more than you think for your weight problems. It has an immense amount of sugar in it. Also, the caffine will keep you up and then you might snack. If you like to snack, get something more healthy you can eat whenevers eg strawberriess .If you can't keep yourself off it, go on the coke zero or diet coke option. Its not as nice, but youll get used to it.
Back to top Go down
XxRaN96xX
Helpful Soul
XxRaN96xX

PostSubject: Re: Weight Issues, Age 15   Weight Issues, Age 15 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Coca Cola and all other sodas do have alot of sugar in it. in school we did an experiment to see how uch sugar is in a regular 12oz bottle and more than 85% of the soda is actual sugar
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Weight Issues, Age 15   Weight Issues, Age 15 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Zancoth wrote:

It's hard, man.
It's hard.

- Zancoth

I know exactly what you mean,im 14, and im also 100kg, but i also consider the fact that im 6 foot

But i am also a coca cola addict, and i also cant eat certain foods, i ate a cheeseburger once, but i forgot there was tomatoes in it, and i tottally threw up

I also cant do exercise either, thanks to my injury

Check out my topic when you get the chance, theres some pretty helpful info in there https://soulspeak.forumotion.com/weight-issues-f4/any-hope-for-me-t15.htm
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Weight Issues, Age 15   Weight Issues, Age 15 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:20 am

The biggest problem with weight loss for me is probably the fact that I eat no fruit or veggies.
Also, is strawberry milkshake healthier than Cola?
I've thought about cutting down the cola, since I drink ALOT.
I just need an alternative that I can actually like.
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Weight Issues, Age 15   Weight Issues, Age 15 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:26 am

Im still switching from coke to the new V8s (the fruity ones, they dont make me throw up), and i have to admit, they just taste awesome, not as good as coke of course, but its a decent substitute, and also gives me the nutrients and stuff im missing from not eating ANY fruits or veggies
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: Weight Issues, Age 15   Weight Issues, Age 15 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:53 am

SgtVoodoo wrote:
Im still switching from coke to the new V8s (the fruity ones, they dont make me throw up), and i have to admit, they just taste awesome, not as good as coke of course, but its a decent substitute, and also gives me the nutrients and stuff im missing from not eating ANY fruits or veggies

Thats good news!

Keep it up man!
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Weight Issues, Age 15   Weight Issues, Age 15 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:03 am

SgtVoodoo wrote:

Sounds good.
I have never heard of this beverage, though.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: Weight Issues, Age 15   Weight Issues, Age 15 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:48 pm

Zancoth wrote:
SgtVoodoo wrote:

Sounds good.
I have never heard of this beverage, though.

V8 is normally a veggi type drink that is made mostly of tomato juice. I like the normal kind, but they make a good fruit kind as well.
Back to top Go down
ericleeparker
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: ANYBODY NEEDS HELP W/WEIGHT TYPE ERICLEEPARKER ON YOUTUBE   Weight Issues, Age 15 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:43 am

I HAVE MANY DIFFERENT WAYS OF EATING AND WORKING OUT. SOME ARE EASY AND SOME ARE HARD. BUT WITH THE EASY ONES IVE BEEN ABLE TO GET PRETTY RIPPED. FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS. IVE HAD MANY DIFFERENT BODY TYPES DEPENDING ON WHAT I WANT TO LOOK LIKE SO DONT THINK U CANT DO IT IM PRETTY SURE I CAN HELP
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ERICLEEPARKER.COM
Kaminski
Mortal Soul
Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: Weight Issues, Age 15   Weight Issues, Age 15 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:33 am

Dont worry about it ^_^ if some 1 starts looking at u just smack ur belly and be like "Yeah this is what a man looks like!" lol that will show um =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blood+Furnace&n=C
Zancoth
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Weight Issues, Age 15   Weight Issues, Age 15 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:12 am

I am really impressed over myself.
I went 7 Kilometres without stopping, cause I wanted to get to my mother's work before the drove home.
I ran about 2% of the way because of stress now and then. I did this while looking at every single car seeing if it's my moms.

7 KM is almost 4.5 Miles.
Now I'm REALLY tired.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Weight Issues, Age 15   Weight Issues, Age 15 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:54 am

Zancoth wrote:
I am really impressed over myself.
I went 7 Kilometres without stopping, cause I wanted to get to my mother's work before the drove home.
I ran about 2% of the way because of stress now and then. I did this while looking at every single car seeing if it's my moms.

7 KM is almost 4.5 Miles.
Now I'm REALLY tired.

Good stuff man. Just try and run everyday. Drink lots of water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weight Issues, Age 15   Weight Issues, Age 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weight Issues, Age 15
Page 1 of 1