Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skinny problems xp

Go down 
+6
Bliss
Dripik
SweChraft
Tabarnacos
SgtVoodoo
Rey
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:53 pm

For the past few weeks, I've tried to gain weight but I simply can't.

I tried being a lazy bastard, I tried eating all day and I even tried to avoid.. mas..tur..ba..tion..

Some said that I can't gain weight because I think too much.. :S

Any advice?
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:57 pm

I pretty much know nothing about this kind of stuff, but it could be (i doubt it) a tape worm, i heard of a person who had one, she ate non-stop and never gained any weight

Just dont get to lazy and eat to much, cause you might not be able to stop Wink
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:59 pm

SgtVoodoo wrote:
I pretty much know nothing about this kind of stuff, but it could be (i doubt it) a tape worm, i heard of a person who had one, she ate non-stop and never gained any weight

Just dont get to lazy and eat to much, cause you might not be able to stop Wink

Yea worm I thought of that.. Otherwise If ur not anorexic or going to die out of skinniness dont get too fat its not that fun No
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:01 pm

I actually checked, I didn't have any tape worms.. :S

I won't want to be fat, I just want to gain some weight..
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:01 pm

Well don't eat more, Get muscles. Ladies will like.
Back to top Go down
SweChraft
Helpful Soul
SweChraft

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:03 pm

But remember you need to eat allot to be able to build muscles.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:04 pm

SweChraft wrote:

Good luck!

Exactly. That's what I want. I can't build muscles when Im thin.. xp
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:05 pm

Rey wrote:
I actually checked, I didn't have any tape worms.. :S

I won't want to be fat, I just want to gain some weight..

Come to the south, we got food that'll stick to your bones! But seriously, maybe you just need to wait longer for your body to kick in and absorb more fat? Be careful what you're eating, because even though you may not look like you're gaining weight or anything you can still risk yourself of getting a heart attack. What's going on on the inside may be more of a result than what's going on on the outside. hehe.
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Nooblit Soul

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Looks like a strange case of myself again... Smile
I'm skinny. Not overly skinny but not like built. Just inbetween.

I can eat so much, but it has about zero effect on my body size. My weight grows but I'm not really much more different looking. If you want to get fat, do not do ANYTHING. Just stay in bed all day and eat as much as possible. Failproof. But, it's really better to be skinny-ish than to be outright fat.
Back to top Go down
SweChraft
Helpful Soul
SweChraft

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Rey wrote:
SweChraft wrote:

Good luck!

You can but you need to eat allot while training and snack often on fruit and other stuff, and remember that your taking in allot of sugar if u take sport drinks and power bars.
Back to top Go down
cDizzle
Helpful Soul
cDizzle

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Rey wrote:
SweChraft wrote:

Good luck!

You can, it will just take a while, when I started working out I was really skinny. 3 years later, I'm one of the biggest/strongest guys in my grade.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:27 pm

I see.. Well thanks for the advice/help guys. <3
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Helpful Soul

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Rey wrote:
SweChraft wrote:

Good luck!

Go to a all you can eat buffe? And then go play video games for 3 days. Its bullet proof.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:31 pm

Paradox wrote:
Rey wrote:
SweChraft wrote:

Good luck!

Go to a all you can eat buffe? And then go play video games for 3 days. Its bullet proof.

.....What do you think I've been doing for the past few weeks?! XD
Back to top Go down
kruknena
Helpful Soul
kruknena

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:02 pm

eat alot of chicken
orrrrrrrrrrr u can do wat i did n eat mcdonalds for 2 months everyday n gaind 50 lbs
but thats badd for ur body yes u will gain but bad fat
Back to top Go down
crazypedro
Helpful Soul
crazypedro

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:26 pm

erm, a few tips for u guys out there, and girls lol (this is only how i do it)

am not sure what u mean from weight...if u just wanting the metric or visual weight if ya nar what a mean. well im in the forces n i was to skinny, evedently fit for the forces but to get fitter and gain muscle, i needed to put on weight. best way to put on weight, just talking number wise, to to do some physical training. muscle weighs more than fat, fact. a simple and horribly tasting way to gan the weight is to take carbohidrate drinks (not the ones with creatine) u can get powder in big tubs like £35, hav maby 2-3 of them a day and make sure ya doin regular excersise to turn the fat your creating into muscle. If you wana work out like every day i would say also take a protine drink after you hav excersised, this will help yr muscles repair. DO NOT rely on these drinks alone... your diet must also be correct. I once tryed eating a meal every 2n a half hours. It did work, but its uncomftable, its kinda like forcefeeding yrself wich isnt rili that nice tbh. also, maby hav a meal right before u go to sleep this will also help. Iv tryed alot of different ways, and iv found that simply eating right and excersising is the key. and questions just msg me Smile

HOWEVER.....although u can change your looks SLIGHTLY, everyone is born different with sifferent shapes n sizes. i cant spell it but mtabalism is a big 1.

just throwin that out there
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:32 pm

crazypedro wrote:
erm, a few tips for u guys out there, and girls lol (this is only how i do it)

am not sure what u mean from weight...if u just wanting the metric or visual weight if ya nar what a mean. well im in the forces n i was to skinny, evedently fit for the forces but to get fitter and gain muscle, i needed to put on weight. best way to put on weight, just talking number wise, to to do some physical training. muscle weighs more than fat, fact. a simple and horribly tasting way to gan the weight is to take carbohidrate drinks (not the ones with creatine) u can get powder in big tubs like £35, hav maby 2-3 of them a day and make sure ya doin regular excersise to turn the fat your creating into muscle. If you wana work out like every day i would say also take a protine drink after you hav excersised, this will help yr muscles repair. DO NOT rely on these drinks alone... your diet must also be correct. I once tryed eating a meal every 2n a half hours. It did work, but its uncomftable, its kinda like forcefeeding yrself wich isnt rili that nice tbh. also, maby hav a meal right before u go to sleep this will also help. Iv tryed alot of different ways, and iv found that simply eating right and excersising is the key. and questions just msg me Smile

HOWEVER.....although u can change your looks SLIGHTLY, everyone is born different with sifferent shapes n sizes. i cant spell it but mtabalism is a big 1.

just throwin that out there

Thank you I will try that. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skinny problems xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny problems xp   Skinny problems xp Empty

Back to top Go down

Skinny problems xp
Page 1 of 1