Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

forget it.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thevegasoutcast
Nooblit Soul
thevegasoutcast

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: forget it.   forget it. EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:31 pm

deleted

Last edited by thevegasoutcast on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/simplygibson
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:31 pm

whew, this is probally one of the most serious topics on this sight

well first of all i can tell you that drugs arent the answer to dealing with your pain, as they do numb it temporaraly it doesnt make it any easier and in the long run it will destory you body. As for they way you feel about bobbie, its understanable that you feel the way you do because you said that he was like a father to you, but that doesnt mean you did wrong. You did the right thing turning him in and charging him and dont let anyone else tell you that you didnt, you did what you needed to do to protect yourself and the people you care about. It seems that you had a rough life but remember were all here for your support, if you need anything like advice or somone to talk to just ask me or anyone here, we will try our best to help you, so remember that
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Drugs aren't the answer neither is cutting. You had a real rough life but no need to give up on yourself and turn to drugs on the other hand Bobby was there for you when you was young and you two built a trust, a strong one but Bobby abused that trust you had, I can understand why you love him in such away but what he did too you scared you and changed you to a point of a emotional break down and turning to drugs... The only cure i think for you is to find someone that really loves you and understands you someone that will make you forget about your life... someone that respects you. that someone is everyone on this forum. Or a close friend perhaps a lover. It's not safe to go through what you been through alone now you have the help you need at the edge of your finger tips, things are going to get better.
Back to top Go down
furball006
Strong Soul

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:42 pm

thats a truly crazy story! that guy took advantage of you... the violation and tieing you down and burning you, that is seriously messed up.. he did that to intimidate you. i can understand why you felt the way you did about him tho.. because he was a father to you .... but he still took advantage of you and its good that you pressed charges against him... hes gotta suffer for his violation. anyway how are you feeling about this lately? it sucks that this comes back to haunt you... hopefully you can settle your feelings on it, i think you said in another thread you just smoke weed now.. thats good stick to that, the hard drugs arent worth it.

remember you dont have to fall victim to your past, you are a tough girl and one day this will all be behind you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. Empty

Back to top Go down

forget it.
Page 1 of 1