Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

forget it.

Go down 
+8
cDizzle
Psoewish
Tcorb18
julesaiah
Lizard King
jackwabbit
SgtVoodoo
thevegasoutcast
12 posters
AuthorMessage
thevegasoutcast
Nooblit Soul
thevegasoutcast

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: forget it.   forget it. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:54 pm

deleted.

Last edited by thevegasoutcast on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/simplygibson
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Well i was going to help, until you got to the smoke a bowl part, cause all thats gonna do is kill you, just slowly:/
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:47 pm

my god girl, think about what your doing to youself. Ill tell you as i told many, drugs arent the answer to any problem and no offence but you might need meds. it is true that pills do kill but somtimes they do manage to do some good and you think you cant afford to keep up treatment for your meds if you ever get them but im telling you if you get addicted to fucking crack or meth or whatever you decide to take to self medicate yourself its going to be impossible to keep up that kind of habit, and dont say i dont know anything i watched my best friend ruin himself because of crack and meth and i couldnt do nothing. Hell if youve been doing those kind of drugs often or at all that is probally the reason for your freakout...lay off the drugs (and i mean ALL of them) and things will get better i promise, i know its hard but you need to try and keep trying until you succeed.

i sorry if i come across as harsh and asshole but its for you own good
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:04 pm

i agree, yesterday we had a 2 hour long presentation by a former drug addict for 30 years, just because of drugs, hes watched several of his friends die, one of them got cut right down his stomach from his neck to his waist, over drugs

Hes been thrown in a trunk in broad daylight, held captive and beat for a month, got EIGHT of his children taken away because of drugs, watched friends literally rip their face off because they thought worms were crawling out of there face

And yes, it IS bad for you, i know many people who are just in denial and say its perfectly fine, its natural etc, but it IS bad, and you never know if someone spiked it with who knows what

And i agree, that might even be the reason why you freaked out, it really doesnt help, it just kills you a bit more, makes you a bit more of an addict, and costs you money

I've also watched several of my best friends for 5-10 years, go to drugs and ruin their life, it REALLY doesnt do anything for you
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:07 pm

lay off the weed man, I know too many people who have messed up their lives because of it. Seriously, and you may need to be medicated and if you do you will finally realize what it's like to live and be happy.
Back to top Go down
julesaiah
Strong Soul
julesaiah

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:36 am

Sounds like anxiety attack hun, those are not fun.

But in all honesty weed aint gonna help much.. well ok I dunno.. I have never touched the stuff cus just the smell of it makes me sick. I just think there are better ways to handle it.. like talkin to someone hun or seeing a doctor. cus if thats what it was a doctor would be the best thing before they get worse.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:01 pm

MJ doesn't kill you. You can't OD on it, you just get really hungry and then you go to sleep. Haha. Yeah it might give you lung cancer. I don't smoke it either but I love the smell of the dank chronic. Smells like a deep scent of pinetrees and topping it of with a touch of love. Laughing But anyways this post wasn't as deep as you ussually get. But it's always nice hearing your stories.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:51 pm

Tcorb18 wrote:
MJ doesn't kill you. You can't OD on it, you just get really hungry and then you go to sleep. Haha. Yeah it might give you lung cancer. I don't smoke it either but I love the smell of the dank chronic. Smells like a deep scent of pinetrees and topping it of with a touch of love. Laughing But anyways this post wasn't as deep as you ussually get. But it's always nice hearing your stories.
I agree with this post, I have lots of friends smoking that (or rather had, I don't really see them any more) and they've been smoking that for a really long time now.

As you said, all it does is get you hungry and relaxed but that's it. And it does smell great Razz

However the danger in MJ is that it kind of a stepping stone towards the stronger stuff. I've seen people fall to heavier drugs like meth because they wanted to "just try" something stronger. Just trying that quickly became getting addicted to it and now they've lost everything.
Back to top Go down
cDizzle
Helpful Soul
cDizzle

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Lizard King wrote:
lay off the weed man, I know too many people who have messed up their lives because of it. Seriously, and you may need to be medicated and if you do you will finally realize what it's like to live and be happy.
Weed ALONE will not mess up anyone's life, I know people that get straight A's and smoke weed. If you wanna quit smoking, you don't have to be medicated, you just simply stop smoking.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:05 pm

thevegasoutcast wrote:
today at school me and a few of my fellow group members were talking in the hallway. one of my friends decided it would be funny to scare me, so she walked up behind me, grabbed my shoulders and yelled "RAWR!!".. i jump and just put my hands over my face. i got that rush of hot followed by a rush of cold. then i break into a full blown panic attack. i just got so scared and uncomfortable. i didn't let my friends see it though. i laughed it off and held it together until i got away from them. my nerves were already freaking out to begin with and now they are just losing it.

:/

i need to go smoke a bowl.. it's the only thing that does any good anymore.

and don't comment me saying "you need medication" because:
1. PILLS KILL
2. don't have the money to keep up the treatment.

i just needed to talk about it.

Lay off the ganja and you would have money to pay for it. Razz

I agree though, pills kill. I don't take anything but good o'l fasioned natural medication.

*Grabs his glass of bourbon.*
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:10 pm

cDizzle wrote:
Lizard King wrote:
Weed ALONE will not mess up anyone's life, I know people that get straight A's and smoke weed. If you wanna quit smoking, you don't have to be medicated, you just simply stop smoking.

Like i said, all it takes is one person to spike it with some other crap, and next thing you know worms are crawling out of your face, and your ripping your face off

And with all that money you could be buying something that will actually be useful, isntead of just killing you a bit, and giving you the munchies
Back to top Go down
cDizzle
Helpful Soul
cDizzle

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:01 pm

SgtVoodoo wrote:
cDizzle wrote:
Lizard King wrote:

Like i said, all it takes is one person to spike it with some other crap, and next thing you know worms are crawling out of your face, and your ripping your face off

And with all that money you could be buying something that will actually be useful, isntead of just killing you a bit, and giving you the munchies
If you are going to buy it, then make sure you know the person, don't just buy off some sketchball you just met, and it won't be laced with anything else, it's that easy.
I have never spent a dime on weed, but then again, I hardly ever smoke it.
Plus, how many teenagers buy USEFUL things? When I get money, all i usually spend it on his food, and maybe video games.
Back to top Go down
FreedomX10A
Nooblit Soul

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:23 pm

thevegasoutcast wrote:
today at school me and a few of my fellow group members were talking in the hallway. one of my friends decided it would be funny to scare me, so she walked up behind me, grabbed my shoulders and yelled "RAWR!!".. i jump and just put my hands over my face. i got that rush of hot followed by a rush of cold. then i break into a full blown panic attack. i just got so scared and uncomfortable. i didn't let my friends see it though. i laughed it off and held it together until i got away from them. my nerves were already freaking out to begin with and now they are just losing it.

:/

i need to go smoke a bowl.. it's the only thing that does any good anymore.

and don't comment me saying "you need medication" because:
1. PILLS KILL
2. don't have the money to keep up the treatment.

i just needed to talk about it.
Well lets begin shall we.

The symptoms you are describing are leading me to conclude that you got hit by an anxiety attack. Currently your behaviour is presenting a sign of an anxiety disorder. You really need to get this checked otherwise it'll have long lasting damaging effects.

A mood altering drug is hardly a solution. Your problem is not going to disappear due to excessive use of drugs. You must consult your doctor and stop the drug use for your own safety.

EDIT: Being able to spend that much money on the weed though cannot spend it on your medication?
Back to top Go down
skulljoint
Helpful Soul
skulljoint

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:19 am

You say PILLS kill,but what about the mary jane missy. lol
I LOVE YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Failure0fxFall
Nooblit Soul
Failure0fxFall

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:10 am

D00d, that sucks, but it happens, best advice i can give, since i do not know you as a person. Is just blow it off, things happens, and if you live in the past u'll just be wasting time.

Be greatful
You're alive
You can Walk
You can smile
And you can see another day just beyond the horizon

Peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

forget it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: forget it.   forget it. Empty

Back to top Go down

forget it.