Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

yeah...........

Go down 
+4
Remo
skulljoint
More_Cowbell
tsdoll
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

yeah........... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeah...........   yeah........... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:11 pm

Friorey wrote:
tsdoll wrote:
no it wasn't my first sexual experience, but it was my first time having sex.
and i want to have normal relationships but i feel like i can't right now and i don't know when i'll be able to

My greatest advice to u would be “it never happened “

Convince yourself that this experience never happened, lie to yourself

it is only my opinion , but this method really works for me
u know what my wish is right now Sad
I wish that I was in that party so I could stop that guy , that's my wish at the moment
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
FreedomX10A
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: yeah...........   yeah........... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:34 pm

tsdoll wrote:
this is just something i've been need ing to get off my chest. so here goes

about five months ago i was raped by a man 9 years older than me at a party. i was drunk and he was completely sober. at first i didn't really understand what happened because i didn't remember much of it. it's not like it was violent and he held me down or anything, i just layed there. i've recently been having flashbacks kinda, of his voice asking me if it felt good. and just the image of him, but it makes me sick.

i haven't told my family, but i've told a few true friends. they are all sympathetic but i don't think they really get it. after the incident i decided i shouldn't party much anymore. so now i'm trying to get away from the friends that might pressure me into drinking and drugs again.

i haven't let this incident ruin my life, but i just feel somewhat isolated and like i'm a different person. i used to go out all the time and now i find myself just wanting to stay home and sleep.
Your emotional spectrum is a complete mess, I can't say you weren't inviting such an event to happen.

If you'd like my help I am willing to offer it though I doubt it will be an easy ride.
Back to top Go down
tsdoll
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: yeah...........   yeah........... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:16 pm

yeah, i do want your help
Back to top Go down
FreedomX10A
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: yeah...........   yeah........... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:17 am

Ah you are considering counseling or therapy, good good.

Well, my help is unique to say the least, if you are still interested in my help I have left you a message in your personal message box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yeah...........   yeah........... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

yeah...........
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2