Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So how do I ask her out?

Go down 
+12
Friorey
thelovedoctor
Tazz626
krazycal
Lizard King
kyle4thur
Brandon
TFaith
L3G3ND
Remo
jackwabbit
KING
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KING
Mortal Soul
KING

So how do I ask her out? Empty
PostSubject: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Ok, me and this girl have been hanging out for a while now, been to school events and movies and such since September.

We've even cuddled on long bus rides home from our marching band competitions geek

So I'm taking her to a movie tomorrow, and I want to know if I can ask her out then?

I want to and I'm like 99% sure she really likes me. I just don't know how do to it. No help me? How do I ask? What do I say?
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:13 pm

sounds to me you did ask her out, you just need to make it a date. and if your that sure she likes you it should be hard
Back to top Go down
KING
Mortal Soul
KING

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:23 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
sounds to me you did ask her out, you just need to make it a date. and if your that sure she likes you it should be hard

I mean, we're kinda just "hanging out" right now and aren't really an "item"... you know what I mean?

And I think you meant that it SHOULDN'T be hard and not SHOULD... lol >.>
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Easy.

Most girls like guys to be direct. If you want to ask her to be your girlfriend (If thats what you mean by "Asking her out") then just ASK her.

Like this,

You: *Insert her name here*
Her: Yes?
You: Wanna be my girlfriend?

That simple.

I hope thats what you mean by asking her out. If not, then clarify. Razz Also, Don't be scared about asking her. If she likes you as a friend now, she will like you even if she decides not to be your girlfriend. You will lose nothing from asking, trust me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND
Nooblit Soul
L3G3ND

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:57 pm

Remo wrote:
Easy.

Most girls like guys to be direct. If you want to ask her to be your girlfriend (If thats what you mean by "Asking her out") then just ASK her.

Like this,

That simple.

I hope thats what you mean by asking her out. If not, then clarify. Razz Also, Don't be scared about asking her. If she likes you as a friend now, she will like you even if she decides not to be your girlfriend. You will lose nothing from asking, trust me. Very Happy

I agree 100% with that statement
Back to top Go down
http://killingautumn.wordpress.com/
KING
Mortal Soul
KING

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:55 am

Remo wrote:
Easy.

Like this,

That simple.

Yeah, thats what I was wondering.

I did that once before to a girl, she doesn't talk to me much anymore, and we used to talk everyday. I just didn't want that to happen again, I'm just a bit scared I guess Sad
Back to top Go down
TFaith
Mortal Soul
TFaith

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:49 am

your the king bro Wink go get the girl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:26 pm

KING wrote:
Remo wrote:
Easy.

Like this,

That simple.

Yeah, thats what I was wondering.

I did that once before to a girl, she doesn't talk to me much anymore, and we used to talk everyday. I just didn't want that to happen again, I'm just a bit scared I guess Sad

Then that girl is far too shallow.
Back to top Go down
KING
Mortal Soul
KING

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:36 pm

Hey guys , I'm back from the movie. It was good, we saw mall cop. Its decent, not as funny as I had expected.

On a status update, I couldn't ask her. I'm sad, and a bit mad at my self right now Sad
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:58 pm

No rush man shes not going anywhere anytime soon, just look for that moment were you feel it's right. But be careful you don't want to end up in the friend circle... It can happen, so be more flirty and don't do things friends would do, do things a guy interested into a girl would do. Make sure she don't see you as a friend if you want to make a move on her.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:24 am

KING wrote:
Hey guys , I'm back from the movie. It was good, we saw mall cop. Its decent, not as funny as I had expected.

On a status update, I couldn't ask her. I'm sad, and a bit mad at my self right now Sad

No rush indeed,

Once you do decide to ask, you will feel really proud of yourself I'm sure. Not to mention you will get an instant confidence boost.
Back to top Go down
KING
Mortal Soul
KING

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:36 am

Remo wrote:
KING wrote:

No rush indeed,

Once you do decide to ask, you will feel really proud of yourself I'm sure. Not to mention you will get an instant confidence boost.
I hope so. The 2nd half of school is starting up this week, and now we won't have any classes together. Its gonna be tough keeping in touch. Good thing we text Smile
Back to top Go down
kyle4thur
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Brandon wrote:
No rush man shes not going anywhere anytime soon, just look for that moment were you feel it's right. But be careful you don't want to end up in the friend circle... It can happen, so be more flirty and don't do things friends would do, do things a guy interested into a girl would do. Make sure she don't see you as a friend if you want to make a move on her.

yea i ended up in the friend zone with this one girl and girls never date their "BFF"
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:48 pm

kyle4thur wrote:
Brandon wrote:

yea i ended up in the friend zone with this one girl and girls never date their "BFF"

Not totally true, maybe for some, but I have seen people marry their best friends before.
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:10 pm

to be honest it sounds like you've got her in the bag dude.
and you seem to really care for her. So just be polite ask her if she wants to go out to dinner or the mall or something some night, and seal it with a kiss, BE POLITE AND DON'T FORCE YOURSELF ON HER.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND
Nooblit Soul
L3G3ND

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Brandon wrote:
No rush man shes not going anywhere anytime soon,
Sometimes that could blow up in your face dont want to hang around too long someone else might catch her eye
Back to top Go down
http://killingautumn.wordpress.com/
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:06 pm

Remo wrote:
kyle4thur wrote:
Brandon wrote:

Not totally true, maybe for some, but I have seen people marry their best friends before.

this is high school, you got to move fast. after high school you meet a single girl become best friends its almost custom to ask her out.
Back to top Go down
krazycal
Helpful Soul
krazycal

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Remo wrote:
Easy.

Like this,

That simple.

REmo your a legend man. It wouldn't work that way wher i come from im afraid tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.co.uk
Tazz626
Mortal Soul
Tazz626

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:49 pm

its not like a movie where its just going to happen you have to go for it but dont force it let her think about if she says so and i promise if your good to her now you will be rewarded if you really want there to be an item then you have to ask
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:37 am

Brandon wrote:
Remo wrote:
kyle4thur wrote:
Brandon wrote:

this is high school, you got to move fast. after high school you meet a single girl become best friends its almost custom to ask her out.

I was in highschool too you know. Moving fast is what ruins all highschool relationships. One of the persons in the relationship wants to go fast, the other wants to take it slow, problems ensue.

Too many guys are in too much of a rush to get a girlfriend and do the nasty.

For all the virgins reading, heres a secret from me to you. Sex isn't something to ruin your childhood over. I can tell you with complete confidence, that it's not that great.

Maybe I have more self control, I don't know. The girl I was with was way out of my league in the looks department, and she was experianced. So no, not something I did backflips for afterwards. When I lost my virginity, the next morning I woke up and said, "Todays friday, it's hamburger day". What I didn't say was "Holy crap, I should do that allot more often, it should have my complete attention for the next 4 years".

Catch my drift?

Don't be in such a rush to get a girlfriend. Take your time, make it count. If you honestly want to move fast, be ready to have allot of failures.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:37 am

Remo wrote:
Brandon wrote:
Remo wrote:
kyle4thur wrote:
Brandon wrote:

I was in highschool too you know. Moving fast is what ruins all highschool relationships. One of the persons in the relationship wants to go fast, the other wants to take it slow, problems ensue.

Too many guys are in too much of a rush to get a girlfriend and do the nasty.

For all the virgins reading, heres a secret from me to you. Sex isn't something to ruin your childhood over. I can tell you with complete confidence, that it's not that great.

Maybe I have more self control, I don't know. The girl I was with was way out of my league in the looks department, and she was experianced. So no, not something I did backflips for afterwards. When I lost my virginity, the next morning I woke up and said, "Todays friday, it's hamburger day". What I didn't say was "Holy crap, I should do that allot more often, it should have my complete attention for the next 4 years".

Catch my drift?

Don't be in such a rush to get a girlfriend. Take your time, make it count. If you honestly want to move fast, be ready to have allot of failures.

hmmm..i think that way to, thought i was just weird. I guess we have control over our sexdrive or somthing
Back to top Go down
KING
Mortal Soul
KING

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 7:04 pm

Huh, I almost forgot this existed. Well, status update time!

We went to see another movie this week.
She had so much fun, she practically missed the whole movie, lol Smile

I want to ask her soon, that fear just still keeps poking at me.
I'm trying to get over it Sad

And about the recent topic about moving too fast and sex, thats not something I'm focusing on.
Not that I wouldn't want sex, I just don't believe in sex before marriage.
I can wait. king
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Ask her already. This waiting will only make her want to move on. If you don't grab her now she will be gone. If she likes you, she will say yes. I can almost guarantee that she will say yes. You have nothing to lose but a whole lot to gain.

Just ask her
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:32 am

Remo wrote:
Easy.

Like this,

That simple.

Does this works dude :S don’t u think she‘ll find it weird u going and asking her if she wanna be your girlfriend ? I am just asking , if it works then I’ll do it myself !
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:47 am

Haha yeah, I think if you approach someone like that she's gonna be like "................." while staring at you in a funny way.

I agree you have to be forward, but don't be TOO direct either, bring it subtle. In fact even though most girls (that I know anyway) like guys to be forward, they don't want them to be too forward either. Being subtle is really a lot better, because that's more romantic and all that stuff Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? Empty

Back to top Go down

So how do I ask her out?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Relationships-
Jump to: