Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So how do I ask her out?

Go down 
+12
Friorey
thelovedoctor
Tazz626
krazycal
Lizard King
kyle4thur
Brandon
TFaith
L3G3ND
Remo
jackwabbit
KING
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

So how do I ask her out? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:43 pm

Hey, my advice is my opinion. If you don't want to use it it's fine.

Unlike most people here though, I'm speaking from experiance.

Yes, you could say being more subtle is good. Yet, it's not what you ask them it's how you ask them. It's alllllll in the voice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ferdri3
Helpful Soul
Ferdri3

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:44 am

if u kiss her and she kisses u back, without looking strange etc lol I think its all alright :p haha.. right after that whisper if she wanne be ur girl..

take it easy though, dont smack her teeth out with ur teeth, act like ur fishing.. come closer and see if she bites (most be obvious that u wanne kiss her though) and make sure ur not acting like a washing machine (cuz nobody uses washing machines during fishing!!)... as u know with fishing u occasionally catch a tong and the float is is only drifting the water smoothly

srry, dont even know if kissing is an issue at all lol.. just wanted to share
Back to top Go down
http://www.ferdri3.hyves.nl
angelo50
Nooblit Soul
angelo50

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:08 am

I was friends with this one girl..and I really liked her..we talked everyday and one day I made something in ceramics class and gave it to her, she liked it alot. After the weekend she told me she liked me..So I asked her out. She said yes so We were together for 2 months only. I screwed up, she didn't ever speak to me after the break up..after days and days of denial....I felt remorse and really wanted her back....Better ask her out now before she's gone forever...like a couple of days she would be like I like this one guy blah blah blah...she'll loose interest of you being her boyfriend and just stick as friends. Don't rush but don't be too slow, ask her out whenever u can

Smile
Still missing her....

Angelo
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:30 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how do I ask her out?   So how do I ask her out? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So how do I ask her out?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Relationships-
Jump to: