Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ghost scard me shitless

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

ghost scard me shitless Empty
PostSubject: ghost scard me shitless   ghost scard me shitless EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:10 pm

after a LONG day of getting drunk with some of my friends on a friday night like 3 years ago i was in my bed
ASLEEP and know u know how deep sleep it after a night like that so anyway as i sleep i feel like some 1 is touching my right shoulder
real gently (usualy i wouldnt even feel it when im asleep but i did) at first i ignor then it was like poking
i open my eyes look back and no1 is there door closed shut....
i didnt relize it at the instence that WTF was that? but the day tommrow i was scard of going to bed again lol
creepy =[
Back to top Go down
hivemind
Helpful Soul
hivemind

PostSubject: Re: ghost scard me shitless   ghost scard me shitless EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:10 pm

I think it could have been paralyzed sleep, i don't know much about it but your story seems like. It can happen that you sleep with open eyes. So your body is awake while your brain is still sleeping. Try to find out more in the web, i think it will give you an answer.
Back to top Go down
bdog
Nooblit Soul
bdog

PostSubject: Re: ghost scard me shitless   ghost scard me shitless EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:17 pm

It's Called Sleep (Don't know how to spell this so i will do the thing they do in the Dictionarys) Sleep PAIR-UH-LY-SIS, It's Happened to me before It's The most spookiest thing ever!
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: ghost scard me shitless   ghost scard me shitless EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:51 pm

what?? u saying i was asleep but with my eyes open? WTF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ghost scard me shitless   ghost scard me shitless Empty

Back to top Go down

ghost scard me shitless
Page 1 of 1