Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My ghost/demon story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fenrir
Nooblit Soul
Fenrir

My ghost/demon story Empty
PostSubject: My ghost/demon story   My ghost/demon story EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:31 am

I must say that this story was not witnessed by me, or the person that told it to me, but rather the grandfather of the one that told me.
I must also say that i do not truly believe it did happen, because i'm just like that: i believe what i see, nothing else.
So if you think it's BS, feel free to say it out loud, because i myself do not know wether to believe it or not.

Here it goes:

My best friend's grandfather is a big man, a tall, strong, broad shouldered man that has worked all his life in the heaviest duties. When he was a young man, i think around 25 or maybe 30, he used to work in the docks, which are located quite far from here, but he and two or three more friends worked there together, and they went and came back every day on their bikes.
You must undertstand that these are poor men, that were not given the choice to work in what they liked the most, but rather had to work to feed their children and house.

So, one evening, the three friends were returning from work on thei old bycicles, and arriving at a crossroads within a forest located near my house, they saw what they simply called "something not from this world... neither man, nor animal". It was a weird beast, covered in black fur, that walked both on four and two legs.

My friend's grandpa, being the strong willed man that he was, associated it with something unholly, and imediately grabbed a stone from the road and threw it at the beast. He hit it, and the strange animal started running to the middle of the forest, and disappeared.
As the strange beast ran away, one of the men that was with my friend's grandpa fell to the ground unconscious. The other ones carried his body to a nearby house, and called for help. the owners offered their help instantly, and while lying on the bed, the unconscious man started growling "with a voice that was not his" pointing to my friend's grandpa: "you are strong, but someday i will reach you, and you will die".

Sometime later, the man woke up, and seemingly healthy, they all continued their way, and decided not to let themselves be worried by that.
From that day on, the man that was "posseced" (i guess you can say it like this) by that voice, started to show medium powers, which i can not discribe in detail because i was not told about these so called "powers", and started to help other people with his capacities.

My friend's grandfather, as from that day on, stopped fearing anything else in the world, and it is still known that he was one of the strongest men in town, when a fist fight came up, and nobody would stand in his way, or his families'. (I can also say that this strength and courage come from the fact that he's worked in some hard and heavy duties during lots of time, like being a full time fisherman, a blacksmith, and even helped in agriculture.

Today, my friend's grandpa is very old, but still is a strong man, and has a heavy sence of honour and will, you can say that he fears no man, because he has faced an entire life's difficulties, and is used to hard work, but still, whenever asked about that evening's happenings, and what they did see that day, he goes pale, and only tells a part of the story, never really carrying the tale to a deeply descriptive perspective.

Ever since that evening's happenings, the town's priest ordered that a little sanctuary for candles was placed in that crossroads, which is still there today (and i've passed by it on foot this afternoon).

Well, this is about it, as i said, i do not know wether to believe it or not, but it is a story, anyways. Me and my friend are still trying to make his grandpa tell us the story in detail, we hope he someday explains it to us completely.
Back to top Go down

My ghost/demon story
Page 1 of 1