Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . .

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nooblit Soul

OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . . Empty
PostSubject: OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . .   OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . . EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:44 pm

One of the strange things about the oujja board is when I was about 12 years old my younger bro who was 9 at the time used to do them with me on a regular basis now I know people say you can move the glass and oh its your subconcious and all that other bullshit but you know what . . . . my bro was dislexic and couldnt spell poo to save his life on the board he could spell like shakespeare. Another thing I noticed was that the glass would gain power and speed up you know , , starting off slowly and building up in speed throughout the session it freaks me out a little just thinking back BUT I did have a sceptic mate who I invited round once and he joined in to see what all the fuss was about and a weird scratching sound came from the board . . .he ran out of my house ans never spoke of it dissmissing it as 'utter bollocks' my bro and I had our hands in the air the whole time.

Towards the end of one session I had the glass literally lifting up pushing our fingers up and tapping out 'hey jude' in rythm. that was weird.

another session involved me coming home from school to find my bro doing it by myself and then after that he said '' I quit doing this poo nothing good ever comes out of it you know'' then he would nt touch another one again. That freaked me out BUT my point is that it wasnt me moving the glass and it would take on a personality of its own you know,
a little kid would be the glass circling the board in a huge O like ooooooo yeah so it would circle then go to yes.

an old man (spirit) would be the glass wavering along at a snail pace. some people argue the board is the devil/demons playing with your emotions other peeps say its real spirits on the 'other side' by which I think they mean ' an alternate dimension'
if you look on wikipedia for answers on the oujja board it does say that bad things have happened on them you know.

If any one else has had some similiar or weird experiences I would like to hear them thanks gaz./
Back to top Go down
astrozombie060
Helpful Soul
astrozombie060

PostSubject: Re: OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . .   OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . . EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:23 pm

Those are strange.

My friend's friend was using a Ouija board with her mom, when the girl's dad called and told the mother to turn down the gas or something, I'm not sure it was something deadly he left on. And 15 minutes later, The person called from where the dad worked informing them that he had died in a plane crash (he was a pilot) an hour before.
This is not first hand.
santa
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . .   OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . . EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:10 am

Personally, I LOVE ouija boards, and I HATE them, I've tried them before and they tottally work, but I am also freaked out that it could bring over some unwanted demons lol

I've also heard that it was all subconcious, or that one or more people can be in it, and move it themselves, and 'prank' their other friends

"Critics warn that "evil demons" pretend to be cooperative ghosts in order to trick players into becoming spiritually possessed."

Even if it is all subconcious, i'd rather not deal with any demons XD

But that is pretty freaky, because it couldn't be your brother spelling it out, it could be subconcious though, there was some tests done in a lab, and they asked some people some questions, and it went to either yes or no on the board, then they blind folded them and without telling them, turned the board 180 degrees, then when they asked them questions, it went to the empty spaces where yes and no used to be

I think i might get a few friends to come over, and record the board with my camera, then try it ourselves while we're blindfolded, that way it couldn't be any of us spelling out the words, and then we can check afterwards to see if it actually spelled stuff out:P
Back to top Go down
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . .   OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . . EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:53 pm

cheers for the reply yeah ouja boards are weird. and scary.

But the possibilty is still there if they really do endanger humans of a 'living nature' then perhaps we should be praying to god every night b4 beddy bo bo's . . . . what do you reckon. what if there are no angels and gods and only evil, demons and the devil ? . . . . . badness only ? thats a sad notion though right \?
I guess we'll never know.
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . .   OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . . EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:02 pm

I think I'm immune to Quija boards... I've tried them and they not work... Ever... I put a lot of energy into it and nothing.. However I experience things on a regular basis anyway so I get my fill. Razz

But I still get upset. I love the supernatural.. Yet Quija boards don't work when I'm around... I'm like some kinda null or something..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . .   OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . . EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:17 pm

hi mate you need to have more than one person holding a shot type glass upside down on the board. it wont work with just 1 person (yourself!) as the 'spirits' think you may freak out and go mad (so ive been told lol)
try it again on a wooden board (they seem to work better) and make sure the layout of it is correct check out my avatar for the setup thanks gaz.
any more queries dont hesitate to ask i would be happy to try and explain them.
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . .   OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . . EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:51 am

25095224 wrote:
hi mate you need to have more than one person holding a shot type glass upside down on the board. it wont work with just 1 person (yourself!) as the 'spirits' think you may freak out and go mad (so ive been told lol)
try it again on a wooden board (they seem to work better) and make sure the layout of it is correct check out my avatar for the setup thanks gaz.
any more queries dont hesitate to ask i would be happy to try and explain them.

I've never done a Quija board alone, but I could've made that more apparent. Sorry...

However you stated your brother has done them alone? If I'm not mistaken?

Still, Quija boards don't work with me in the room Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . .   OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . . EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:24 am

i didnt bother reading the story you had.
but thats only because its bin proven over and over and over again that its a fraud.
yes it moves and it seems like its doing it on its own but you are subconsciously moving it and thats why it feels like it moves on its own.
but in saying this i also want to say that i do believe in the paranormal.
ive had EVP experiences and ive had ghost experiences.
i have no doubt that theres more to this world than science can understand.
but the ouiji board is fake. its bin proven to many times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . .   OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

OUJJA BOARDS LET ME TELL YOU A STORY . . . .
Page 1 of 1