Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

area 51 the myth

Go down 
+14
Remo
Prophet2142
Ferdri3
Joshua
Essencewing
xvito
Psoewish
TheKingoftheHill
Lizard King
jackwabbit
ZombieNemesis
GetTheCans
EndOfHeartache
TheSilentOn1
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:28 pm

well no of area51 do you think that they have ufos their and aliens
Back to top Go down
EndOfHeartache
Helpful Soul

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:48 pm

No
Back to top Go down
GetTheCans
Helpful Soul

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:46 pm

I personally think it's just a technology center. Any real Alien stuff would be best done somewhere else considering how much people WATCH that place.
Back to top Go down
ZombieNemesis
Helpful Soul
ZombieNemesis

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:34 am

GetTheCans wrote:
I personally think it's just a technology center. Any real Alien stuff would be best done somewhere else considering how much people WATCH that place.
lol u cant actually see that base anymore. since they have "bought" all the surrounding mountain ranges.
Back to top Go down
GetTheCans
Helpful Soul

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:40 am

I'd be more worried about the snipers and other serious security setup they have. Those guys are deadly serious and they don't play around.

Seriously, though. Who would put their most sensitive technology in a place that pretty much 3/4 of the world is aware of? I'm sure it's not their only "secret" base. It just wouldn't be practical.

Personally, I'd have a secret base at the bottom of the ocean. Hard to get to, but not impossible to build at for a highly funded military.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:00 pm

GetTheCans wrote:
I'd be more worried about the snipers and other serious security setup they have. Those guys are deadly serious and they don't play around.

Seriously, though. Who would put their most sensitive technology in a place that pretty much 3/4 of the world is aware of? I'm sure it's not their only "secret" base. It just wouldn't be practical.

Personally, I'd have a secret base at the bottom of the ocean. Hard to get to, but not impossible to build at for a highly funded military.

lemme guess and you would call it rapture too?
Back to top Go down
GetTheCans
Helpful Soul

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:15 pm

lol. Good one. I forgot about that.

Don't think I'd let any civilians in the place, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:14 pm

There has to be aliens out there somewhere. The chance of out tiny planet being the only means of life on in the entire universe is preposterous and any physicist or genius out there would agree with me.

as for Area 51, I do not believe it had anything to do with extraterrestrial beings or ships, although I just believe it is a very deserted area and away from a lot of civilization and was therefore used for various government experiments such as prototype jets and other military paraphernalia, but who knows maybe there are some ewoks hanging out in the desert.
Back to top Go down
EndOfHeartache
Helpful Soul

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Lizard King wrote:
There has to be aliens out there somewhere. The chance of out tiny planet being the only means of life on in the entire universe is preposterous and any physicist or genius out there would agree with me.

as for Area 51, I do not believe it had anything to do with extraterrestrial beings or ships, although I just believe it is a very deserted area and away from a lot of civilization and was therefore used for various government experiments such as prototype jets and other military paraphernalia, but who knows maybe there are some ewoks hanging out in the desert.

What are the chances of these "Aliens" being at the same stage were at? In fact if they were watching our ever move! and observing our planet, they wouldn't be to happy with the government taking their comrads bodies to an area which is called 51. If they had the technology to come to our planet then we would be moon dust by now.
Back to top Go down
TheKingoftheHill
Helpful Soul
TheKingoftheHill

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:16 pm

EndOfHeartache wrote:
Lizard King wrote:

What are the chances of these "Aliens" being at the same stage were at? In fact if they were watching our ever move! and observing our planet, they wouldn't be to happy with the government taking their comrads bodies to an area which is called 51. If they had the technology to come to our planet then we would be moon dust by now.

And why would they be hostile? And why do the Aliens have to be prisoned inside Area 51?

For all we know, the Aliens could be there just to drink some coke(earth speciality) and watch a little HD American Football afro

Signed: The King of the Hill king
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:10 pm

I think it's just a military base where they carry out secret experiments because it's so open in the desert and they have loads of space to do it.

If those people in Roswell really did see something 'fall', then it was most likely a crashing aircraft made by the military. Because think about it ... a base won't just suddenly "appear" out of nowhere just after an alien ship crashed there. No, that thing was around for a long time, but the crash just made people investigate the place, security obviously tightened a lot, therefore feeding the conspiracy theorists.

I'm not saying there isn't any life out there besides us, as that would indeed be highly unlikely ... a planet this small as the only place with life in the entire universe? that sounds kind of weird. If there's life out there, I'm pretty sure they're either around the same stage as we are, or the creatures haven't evolved in the same way, not really having "intelligent" lifeforms.
Back to top Go down
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:17 pm

Psoewish wrote:
I think it's just a military base where they carry out secret experiments because it's so open in the desert and they have loads of space to do it.

If those people in Roswell really did see something 'fall', then it was most likely a crashing aircraft made by the military. Because think about it ... a base won't just suddenly "appear" out of nowhere just after an alien ship crashed there. No, that thing was around for a long time, but the crash just made people investigate the place, security obviously tightened a lot, therefore feeding the conspiracy theorists.

I'm not saying there isn't any life out there besides us, as that would indeed be highly unlikely ... a planet this small as the only place with life in the entire universe? that sounds kind of weird. If there's life out there, I'm pretty sure they're either around the same stage as we are, or the creatures haven't evolved in the same way, not really having "intelligent" lifeforms.
If there is infinite mass in the universe there may even be several of you, typing in an identical forum somewhere else in the universe.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:35 pm

xvito wrote:
Psoewish wrote:

If there is infinite mass in the universe there may even be several of you, typing in an identical forum somewhere else in the universe.

Its actually true, if the universe is indeed infinite the the probabitly of there being another you is 100%
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:57 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
xvito wrote:
Psoewish wrote:

Its actually true, if the universe is indeed infinite the the probabitly of there being another you is 100%
Now that sounds interesting. Got any material I could read up on about that subject? (or keywords so I can look for myself are fine too)
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:20 pm

there are many websites out there with people who believe all that area 51 jazz. Not saying that I'm not a believer. Also keep an eye out for the history channel they tend to have a lot about UFO's and area 51 or government secrets- very interesting subjects.
Back to top Go down
Essencewing
Mortal Soul
Essencewing

Location : Prince Edward Island, Canada (never heard of it, huh?)

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:53 am

I think that Area 51 is where the military have their Zombie virus in waiting to cause the Zombie apocalypse so the government can establish the New World Order. Just my opinion, cause I don't think aliens would come anywhere near this idiot-infested planet.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:26 am

Essencewing wrote:
I think that Area 51 is where the military have their Zombie virus in waiting to cause the Zombie apocalypse so the government can establish the New World Order. Just my opinion, cause I don't think aliens would come anywhere near this idiot-infested planet.
Interesting, guess I'll buy Left 4 Dead then and start practicing my survival skills! study
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Nooblit Soul

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:47 pm

Area 51, would that not indicate there are at least 50 more of them? And if it indeed was originally used for storage of aliens, which I don't believe it was, I'd sure as hell move my aliens as soon as people found out about it.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ocotonswalkthroughs/Home
Ferdri3
Helpful Soul
Ferdri3

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:21 pm

hey there..

when u guys have the time look at www.disclosureproject.com/ (yes 2xW, not 3)

more importantly for those with 2 hours spare time:

ITS WORTH IT!! later on in the vid ull see more exciting stuff u must hear!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ferdri3.hyves.nl
Prophet2142
Strong Soul
Prophet2142

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Area 51 is most likely a place of technology as most of the world knowd where it is, there are bound to be other secret bases we are unaware of.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/Prophet2142
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Essencewing wrote:

I totally can't wait for the zombie apocolypse. I'm Texan, so you KNOW i love to shoot things.
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Nooblit Soul

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:51 am

Remo wrote:
Essencewing wrote:

I totally can't wait for the zombie apocolypse. I'm Texan, so you KNOW i love to shoot things.

Indeed, that would own. I'd fortify the old man's truck, get a good rifle, a shotty or two and a couple revolvers and go hunting.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ocotonswalkthroughs/Home
Ferdri3
Helpful Soul
Ferdri3

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:02 pm

anyone saw the vid yet? really waiting on comments lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.ferdri3.hyves.nl
AbidingSun
Nooblit Soul
AbidingSun

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Look ok i cant tell you what goes on there but i can tell you some of the things i've seen.
Yes, there are "aliens"
THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE!

Experiments, technology, but basicly its a spot thats not on the map.
You wont find it and they also have other places too.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:28 am

area 51 does exist.
but nothing you have bin told about it is true.
its a tiny military base with a few barracks and a short runway for small plains.
nothing worth mentioning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

area 51 the myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth Empty

Back to top Go down

area 51 the myth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Entertainment :: Supernatural-
Jump to: