Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

area 51 the myth

Go down 
+14
Remo
Prophet2142
Ferdri3
Joshua
Essencewing
xvito
Psoewish
TheKingoftheHill
Lizard King
jackwabbit
ZombieNemesis
GetTheCans
EndOfHeartache
TheSilentOn1
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

area 51 the myth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:10 pm

Psoewish wrote:
Essencewing wrote:
I think that Area 51 is where the military have their Zombie virus in waiting to cause the Zombie apocalypse so the government can establish the New World Order. Just my opinion, cause I don't think aliens would come anywhere near this idiot-infested planet.
Interesting, guess I'll buy Left 4 Dead then and start practicing my survival skills! study

Be sure Louis gets his pills.
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:41 am

TheGreatPUDDING wrote:
Psoewish wrote:
Essencewing wrote:
I think that Area 51 is where the military have their Zombie virus in waiting to cause the Zombie apocalypse so the government can establish the New World Order. Just my opinion, cause I don't think aliens would come anywhere near this idiot-infested planet.
Interesting, guess I'll buy Left 4 Dead then and start practicing my survival skills! study

Be sure Louis gets his pills.

i dout theres gunna be a zombie apocalypse....but a las plagas apocalypse!
were gunna be like "urrgh blargh" *boom head shot!* "SCREEEEECH" with these wierd worm things comming out of our necks Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:12 am

i know whats gonna be our apocalypse. our greed. we are just gonna use up all we have of natural resources start killing each other for food(as in eat each other) and slowly die out like the plauge we are^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: area 51 the myth   area 51 the myth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

area 51 the myth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Entertainment :: Supernatural-
Jump to: