Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annoying people, How do you shut them up?

Go down 
+6
TFaith
Lizard King
xvito
Rey
Remo
oldschoolgangsterrap
10 posters
AuthorMessage
oldschoolgangsterrap
Mortal Soul
oldschoolgangsterrap

Annoying people, How do you shut them up? Empty
PostSubject: Annoying people, How do you shut them up?   Annoying people, How do you shut them up? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:58 am

Hi guys wassup

What do you do about people who annoy you how do u tell them to shut up when you already have??
Im not saying its bullying but they just bug everyone and everyone in the place is getting fed up of certain people how do you deal with it on a personal level, how do u get them to listen and shut up??
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: Annoying people, How do you shut them up?   Annoying people, How do you shut them up? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:31 am

Sometimes you just can't. Some people really do enjoy making other people miserable.

Such is life...

Have to try and ignore them.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Annoying people, How do you shut them up?   Annoying people, How do you shut them up? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Are they annoying and smart or annoying and stupid? There are several ways you know. ;3
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
oldschoolgangsterrap
Mortal Soul
oldschoolgangsterrap

PostSubject: Re: Annoying people, How do you shut them up?   Annoying people, How do you shut them up? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:07 am

well fairly smart and a couple are stupid theres a mix you know
Back to top Go down
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

PostSubject: Re: Annoying people, How do you shut them up?   Annoying people, How do you shut them up? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:42 am

oldschoolgangsterrap wrote:
Hi guys wassup

What do you do about people who annoy you how do u tell them to shut up when you already have??
Im not saying its bullying but they just bug everyone and everyone in the place is getting fed up of certain people how do you deal with it on a personal level, how do u get them to listen and shut up??
Clap your hands in front of their faces and go "OI!!! Shut the frick up you little twat, maybe if you stopped being such an bumm maybe people would like you". That usually does it.

Edit: Does bumm and frick always get changed?
Edit: Damn...

Last edited by xvito on Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: Annoying people, How do you shut them up?   Annoying people, How do you shut them up? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:07 am

best thing to do is just ignore them. It will bug them so much if you leave them alone. People like that just want you to feed there annoying habits, if you give them nothing to work off of you win.
Back to top Go down
TFaith
Mortal Soul
TFaith

PostSubject: Re: Annoying people, How do you shut them up?   Annoying people, How do you shut them up? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:00 am

im not one of these 'turn the cheek' kinda people, i got picked on alot, and ya know what made it stop for me?

punching the dude who started it. dead in the face.

Violence is never ever good, and i dont mean to promote it, but, you are fucked either way, its not like 10 years ago, where you could ignore a bully and theyd stop/go away.. that just makes them work harder to mess with you, you cant tell anyone in authority cos they rush in totally blazee about the situation and make things worse for you. so yeah, my advice, smack em. next time he thinks about making a smart mouth comment, he'll feel a twinge in his jaw. and think twice hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Annoying people, How do you shut them up?   Annoying people, How do you shut them up? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:45 pm

TFaith wrote:
im not one of these 'turn the cheek' kinda people, i got picked on alot, and ya know what made it stop for me?

Violence is never ever good, and i dont mean to promote it, but, you are fucked either way, its not like 10 years ago, where you could ignore a bully and theyd stop/go away.. that just makes them work harder to mess with you, you cant tell anyone in authority cos they rush in totally blazee about the situation and make things worse for you. so yeah, my advice, smack em. next time he thinks about making a smart mouth comment, he'll feel a twinge in his jaw. and think twice hopefully.
I agree with this. The main reason people get bullied is because the bullies see you as being a weakling. Smack them in the face reaaaal good and it'll stop Razz

I know, cause some dude that used to bully be ran away like a little baby after I punched so hard in the face he was KO for a while Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Annoying people, How do you shut them up?   Annoying people, How do you shut them up? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:14 pm

TFaith wrote:

I agree, every single person thats ever bullied me, stopped the instant my fist hit their face, and they've never bugged me since.

But i also have to disagree about not telling authority, that should always be first, because next thing you know that guys friends are all jumping you in an alley way because you punched him in the face

So if they ever physically hurt you, one to the gut, and if that doesnt bring em down, finish it off with one to the face Wink

But seriously, only do that as a last resort, and ive made this mistake many times before, but once your out of harms way, and there on the ground, thats it, walk away, cause after that its not self defence
Back to top Go down
julesaiah
Strong Soul
julesaiah

PostSubject: Re: Annoying people, How do you shut them up?   Annoying people, How do you shut them up? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:31 am

annoying people get no attention from me, god blessed me with the ability to ignore ignorant and ridiculous people.
Back to top Go down
oldschoolgangsterrap
Mortal Soul
oldschoolgangsterrap

PostSubject: Re: Annoying people, How do you shut them up?   Annoying people, How do you shut them up? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:46 pm

julesaiah wrote:
annoying people get no attention from me, god blessed me with the ability to ignore ignorant and ridiculous people.

yes ignore ignorance
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Annoying people, How do you shut them up?   Annoying people, How do you shut them up? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:58 pm

xvito wrote:
oldschoolgangsterrap wrote:
Hi guys wassup

Clap your hands in front of their faces and go "OI!!! Shut the frick up you little twat, maybe if you stopped being such an bumm maybe people would like you". That usually does it.

Edit: Does bumm and frick always get changed?
Edit: Damn...

Dude it work i used those EXCAT words and he shut -up.
thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying people, How do you shut them up?   Annoying people, How do you shut them up? Empty

Back to top Go down

Annoying people, How do you shut them up?
Page 1 of 1